It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three children from the 80s?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm sure this has been touched on but I have no idea what to search for.

I remember watching a program on the History Channel called the visions of Mary, and in it they had these three children from the 80s (i believe it was the 80s, and i believe it was 3, maybe more). The children would all claim they could see Mary, and that she told them a total of 10 secrets, and something about they were allowed to let out one every so often? Something to that effect?

Anyone know what I am talking about

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Am posting a link for your information and edification.Hope this helps.
I do not know of any 80's prophecies?

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe that's the Fatima Virgin Mary appearance. The last of these children died this year at the ripe old age of 97.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Was that what you were thinking of?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No it was more recent. I'm almot positive it was in the 80s. The kids said they would all see the virgin mary all at the same time, and had 10 secrets that virgin mary told them. They were about 10-14 years old. I am familiar with the children of Fatima and that isn't it. There was video footage of the one i am talking about showing the kids all standing there completely normal talking, then out of nowhere all three of them would just snap and kneel down at this altar, and start praying.

I'm going to do some research on the history channels websites and see if i can come up with anything. Although I'm sure someone else who is reading this knows what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are you refering to Garabandal, Spain, in 1961. Four young girls had visions, over a period of years. They received prophecies of frightening disastrous events in the future:
-- First comes The Warning, an event to be seen in the sky, that is like fire, and will be seen around the entire world. It appears to be an astronomical event such as a comet or asteroid passing by earth.
-- Within a year of The Warning, another event that is a great miracle will occur. And Russia will see conversion to the Church after the Miracle happens.
-- A terrible disaster will later hit earth, with up to 2/3 of the human race destroyed.
Relevations

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Are you refering to Garabandal, Spain, in 1961. Four young girls had visions, over a period of years. They received prophecies of frightening disastrous events in the future:

Hmm it may be, but were they told these things by Mary? I also think there was atleast one boy involved... I might just buckle down and buy the DVD to find out for sure.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
did a web search for prophesies involving Mary and children and other than Fatima and Garabandal, I was only able to find references where people saw the image of Mary but no prophesies.
I think that I know the show that you are refencing but I believe that it was origionaly aired back in the 70's as I saw it too. I left the states in 80 so....

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Is it these noslenwerd?
The Fatima Seers

theres a bit more info here
www.medjugorje-online.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe that you are talking about the Medjugorje children. This was a very hot topic in the mid to late eighties but has seemed to tail off over the last decade. Interesting story none the less.

www.medjugorje.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
I believe that you are talking about the Medjugorje children. This was a very hot topic in the mid to late eighties but has seemed to tail off over the last decade. Interesting story none the less.

www.medjugorje.org...

that might be the one. Although from what I remember, there were only 3 or 4 kids. And also I remember these events only taking place in a church, at the same place everytime. I also remember something about the children being given lie detector tests.

I am just going to buckle down and buy the DVD, it was a good one anyways

Thanks all

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Are you referring to the Bayside Visitations??

i read briefly about it, if you do a search for veronica lueken or bayside visions online it will uncover much about it. These supposedly took place in bayside,new york, between 1950 and... er... i believe mrs. lueken died in the late nineties and the visions with her.... her claims were that she was visited by mother theresa, a crowned vision of Christ, and eventually the virgin mary around 1970. i would exercise much caution and healthy skepticism when studying these visions... keeping in mind that nearly immediately 'mary' asked that a shrine be built for her... and that prayers of the rosary be offered up there- idolatry. that was enough for me (personally) to end any further interest in the topic.

~amithyzt

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
No I thinkthey are the three children each from a different country they were some place a lot of people go and were saying a prayer I belive when it happened. The key to it is none of these children new eachother before this event I belive. I read about them before I will see if I can find you an url. The thing that seemed sketchy was how it was a secret? Why would it be a secret? Also do they tell after the event or just before it happens?

EDIT:
Now my memory is sketchy...I thought the one from Mexico(60s/70s?) was to do with the pope's shooting?

Anyway here is a bunch
www.apparitions.org...

[edit on 6-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i'm sorry that my post wasn't of more help to you, i personally don't have cable or watch televison, so i wouldn't have seen the documentary.... just drawing on any articles of similar information it brought to mind.

if you haven't done so already, i looked up the history channel and the show of which you spoke... visions of mary , if this is what you saw, get it!! and let us curious folk know what it was that had you so intrigued!!!

hope this helps...

~amithyzt

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You didn't get it yet???

C'mon already... we are all very curious!

You can do it!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I didn't have time to read the whole bit but I think I found it now I am gonna go outside for a smoke and see if she will appear...

www.medjugorje.org...

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
You didn't get it yet???

C'mon already... we are all very curious!

You can do it!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yes, I think im going to order this later this week. Hopefully will arrive ASAP

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I watched all those shows. You will get addicted I am telling you. I watched them and a bunch on what was real in Dan Brown's books. Than I have been downloading media in relation ever since. Emule has a crap load just an fyi.

I read that site and they never spit out any real secrets I tried real fast to compare dates and there was only one vague one nearest sept 2001/war. All of them say pray pray pray it seems which is fine but if it is a hoax that is just wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
I watched all those shows. You will get addicted I am telling you. I watched them and a bunch on what was real in Dan Brown's books. Than I have been downloading media in relation ever since. Emule has a crap load just an fyi.

I read that site and they never spit out any real secrets I tried real fast to compare dates and there was only one vague one nearest sept 2001/war. All of them say pray pray pray it seems which is fine but if it is a hoax that is just wrong.

I really doubt it is a hoax... You say you saw the shows also? Nice to see someone else has seen these.

I say its probably not a hoax because have you seen how the kids will just be talking, then out of nowhere they all stand at attention and drop to their knees and pray? Even if they said ok, at this certain time lets start praying, it would still be weird just for how they acted. They also did lie detector tests on all of them, and they all passed.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its funny you say that! When I was thinking about this last night that is all I could picture when that happend it seemed unreal. I do think kids would not lie about such a thing as well I just see the things on the site are so vague. I will read more though. I wonder if they stream online? Would love to see those shows again...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Its funny you say that! When I was thinking about this last night that is all I could picture when that happend it seemed unreal. I do think kids would not lie about such a thing as well I just see the things on the site are so vague. I will read more though. I wonder if they stream online? Would love to see those shows again...

ok so i think we are talking about the same people then... im still going to get this dvd just because of all the amazing true stories on there. As far as anything online, i really havent found anything

new topics

top topics

join