It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GIZA, is it telling us of a special event coming in the year 2025.25

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ok some of you may have seen my musing on this subject on another site, but thought i would put it out here to get a wider response on what i think ive found.

Basically my premise is that Giza has encoded a future time of some sort of special event in the year 2025.25.

We all know of the suspected Orion configuration that at first does seem plausible , and probably is correct.

But could there be another message encoded in Giza's geometry , yea i know the idea has been done to death so what makes this idea any better than the rest ?. well mainly because Geometry and math kinda says it is.

The diagram below, (assuming i can attach it) shows an overlaid circle with an equilateral triangle inscribed inside, i then had the idea of putting the times of the clock on the circle , and for some reason i wanted the equilateral triangle to have its base set horizontally , thereby making the base correlate to the 8 Oclock and 4 Oclock position .

It meant Giza took on an anticlockwise slant, it transpired that this anticlockwise twist amounted to 7.854 degrees , this angle could only have come about because of the third pyramid G3 is offset with the Great Pyramid G1, by 37.854 degrees (decimal) or 37 51' 14" in degrees minutes and seconds.

So messing around with numbers as i do i couldn't help but notice that Pi at 3.1416 can be recovered from that 7.854 number as x 0.4 = 3.1416.

So then i found certain times on this clock face correlating to the pyramids corners and base positions, and of course the points of the equilateral triangle had two distinct center points on G1 and G3, and from the 4 Oclock position it connected G2's North west corner.

But for me the most telling alignment came via G1's diagonal projected down to where it meets the circle, and from that point a horizontal lines matches G2's South base position, that amazingly connects exactly to the 9 Oclock time on the clock face.

Then from this 9 Oclock position a line going through G2's North West corner will got to the 11 Oclock point.

So with all these correlations i had to ask myself is all of this just one big coincidence , now its quite possible it is, and im fine with that, but i have to give the unlikely idea a chance that there might be something in this clock face correlation.

So what might be the reason for constructing such a complicated plan , and could the guys of those times have come up with plan of this nature.

So cutting to the chase, i like the idea of it being some sort of message for some kind of future event , and the date for this event might have been encoded via the times of this clock face, the only way a message can be transported through time is a mathematical one, as that's the only language that can not lose its meaning, and of course when i say meaning ,it then is up to whoever receives or finds it interpret it in the correct manner it was meant to be.

So what might this future date be.

The times that i felt were the ones most salient were, 8 9 10 & 12 , this configuration on its own did not seem to reveal anything of interest , so could there be an unlocking Key to this future date.

So not wanting to use an arbitrary number, i realised The Great Pyramid , being the most important of the three could be the Key, so what number is most attributed to this pyramid, of course it's the number 440 , as 440 cubits was its base figure.

So here is what i found 891012 / 440 = 2025.027 is this the year something is going to happen , if so what could it be ?

imagizer.imageshack.com...

Was trying to post the image on this page , but for some reason i cant get it to work, am i doing it wrong ?

edit on 18-3-2019 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Well done for putting all the maths work in there! However, a simple question occurs to me - as there was no Julian (or even Gregorian) calendar when the pyramids were built, would those dates actually mean anything? They obviously have more significance to us these days but that is we because we have proscribed significance to our current calendar.

This isn't an attempt to troll here, it is more a genuine question of curiosity.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yea i know questions like yours are going to be impossible to answer in a way that makes logical sense , and therefore i have to go out on a limb and suggest the plan does not originate from the minds of the indigenous people of those days.

I can really go out there and suggest the plan came to then via time travelers from the future or the past.

So i know, i cant give you an answer that makes any sense ,

So who knows, those correlations might be just a coincidence , but thanks for your interest

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Read your OP, looked at your pics and can confidently say I have no idea what you are talking about.

You my friend are either a genius, an above average troll or in need of meds.
I’m not smart enough to know which but S&F for an interesting if confusing read

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yeah, look im not really having a go at you it's more that it doesn't seem to make sense when taken from a modern viewpoint.

Who knows, possibly that date may make sense in an Ancient Egypian time frame? I just don't really understand how you can apply modern time frames when they didn't exist back then.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hi , i can only refer to my previous answer.

Yes you are right, it doesn't make sense,

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Sorry you didn't get my drift.

You guys over here are strange, but thanks for responding.

What is a Troll ?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So here is what i found 891012 / 440 = 2025.027 is this the year something is going to happen , if so what could it be ?

Seeing as something has happened every moment of every day the universe has existed maybe that year will be when nothing happens for the first time ever.

have you tried this with other buildings, monuments, an piece of fruit, a turd found on the street left by your neighbors dog?

I can really go out there and suggest the plan came to then via time travelers from the future or the past.

what plan?

you just created it?

see below, your own words

The diagram below, (assuming i can attach it) shows an overlaid circle with an equilateral triangle inscribed inside, i then had the idea of putting the times of the clock on the circle , and for some reason i wanted the equilateral triangle to have its base set horizontally , thereby making the base correlate to the 8 Oclock and 4 Oclock position .

The plan by time travelers from the future or past you say?

Time travelers from before the Pyramids were built would somehow know of the Julian calendar, yeah time travelers from the future maybe but from the past makes even less sense.

You guys over here are strange

us earthlings are a diverse bunch

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I see your an Australian ,

Say no more .

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff and I are both ignorant to subjects such as this but I would think a day then is nearly the same as a day now, a year then was nearly the same as a year now. I don't think the calendars we use now would matter too much. What would matter is the period or dates the pyramids were built and compute the math from that date.

Edit: This comment may be stupidity at work here.

edit on 18-3-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns

Say no more .

NO. bottom of my thread tells you what I would label myself as if one asks, I don't believe in nationality so wouldn't label myself with one.

Wasn't born in Australia, born elsewhere however do have a Australian citizenship

But good for you for making assumption based on location.

Why bother to reply with you did?

are you that easily manipulated by words from a stranger on a anonymous forum on the internet?

You need to seriously take a look at yourself if you are, which it really does seem so based on your reply.

Care to answer any questions I asked?

have you tried this on other buildings or things?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

All good, once again it was an interesting read.
There are 1000s of theorys on what the pyramids are or mean and only 1 can be right, maybe its yours?

When you say "You guys over here are strange" where are you from?
You mention another site you frequent, which one is that?

A troll is a creature from norse mythology

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns

Say no more .

Why bother to reply with you did?

are you that easily manipulated by words from a stranger on a anonymous forum on the internet?

You need to seriously take a look at yourself if you are, which it really does seem so based on your reply.

I suggest YOU should take a look at YOURSELF my friend, for one who has over 8,500 posts on this site one might think you would learn to reply more like an adult and not with silly childish comment's

You wrote , "have you tried this with other buildings, monuments, an piece of fruit, a turd found on the street left by your neighbors dog?

I cannot now engage you in a serious conversation about my opening post, although some would say no one could lol, but for those that do, i hope we can be civil in the language we use, and not include TURDS as an analogy.

So if your under 12 like our Turd posting friend then i would ask you to find a childs forum that would suite your mentality better

Edit, i will get the hang of quoting , at some point in THe Future lol

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I suggest YOU should take a look at YOURSELF my friend, for one who has over 8,500 posts on this site one my think you would learn to reply more like an adult and not with silly childish comment's

I asked you questions,

why do keep playing games?

If you don't want to answer, why reply at all?

What is a Troll ?

Funny that you asked that with how you are replying.

You wrote , "have you tried this with other buildings, monuments, an piece of fruit, a turd found on the street left by your neighbors dog?

Its a serious question with a bit of humor added because you created this plan which I quoted you doing.

I will quote the specif 2 sentences out of the paragraph I quoted in my initial post that show you did again

i then had the idea of putting the times of the clock on the circle , and for some reason i wanted the equilateral triangle to have its base set horizontally , thereby making the base correlate to the 8 Oclock and 4 Oclock position .

This is why I asked if you have tried this on other structures and dates you may come up with.

So if your under 12 like our Turd posting friend then i would ask you to find a childs forum that would suite your mentality better

our turd posting friend?

I posted it, not any of our friends.

I asked in a more serious manner in my last reply.

How easily you get upset by your own misinterpretation and assumptions are just beyond me.

why you keep replying to things that you misinterpret and do so in a way to derail your own thread just shows who has the mentality of a 12 year old.

Have a nice day

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

IkNOwSTuff and I are both ignorant to subjects such as this but I would think a day then is nearly the same as a day now, a year then was nearly the same as a year now. I don't think the calendars we use now would matter too much. What would matter is the period or dates the pyramids were built and compute the math from that date.

Edit: This comment may be stupidity at work here.

No stupid questions and i include myself in that! But, in short, no. The reason being that it is accepted that we have "lost" some years in the calendar crossovers since the accepted AD timeline (possibly 6 years) which would affect the OP's figures. Also, is his start point the beginning or the end of construction of the GP? The currently accepted consensus is 20 years from start to completion which, added to the lost years, would make a large difference to the OP's figures.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know there's that saying; 2025 is the new 2012.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Ok let's drop (for the time being) my main post headline about a future date being encoded via the times on a clock face, as its bringing the obvious questions that i can't answer to any logical level.

Let me ask this, could the guys of those times transfer a 2 Dimensional diagram (from who knows where and when) and upscale it onto their 3 Dimensional topography , assuming this drawing was handed to them by an outside source one would think there would be two sets of linear units of measure.

So to make the transfer work from the outside unit to their present day unit a conversion figure would be needed to make the plan work, so once they were given the figure to calibrate the conversion to their units they could start building, 70 years later we have Giza.

Now what if the guys who drew up the plan couldn't help but build in some sort of homeland signature into one of the pyramids, take the King's Chamber Volume figures for instance based on its dimensions that are Length 412.4" x Width 206.2" x Height 230.42" .

The Volume for that box = 84823 US Gallons, and divided by 27 we get 3.1415926 Pi

So just another coincidence or someone's / Nation's fingerprint

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hopefully a mothership will land and put an end to this Jihad!!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just worked out how to post a pic, due to this sites 4 hour time out on editing, so i can't attach these to the appropriate posts .
See opening post

Just a quick recap, the Kings chamber volumes gives up Pi via a 27 division of its volume in US Gallons

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Well done for putting all the maths work in there! However, a simple question occurs to me - as there was no Julian (or even Gregorian) calendar when the pyramids were built, would those dates actually mean anything? They obviously have more significance to us these days but that is we because we have proscribed significance to our current calendar.

This isn't an attempt to troll here, it is more a genuine question of curiosity.

Clearly the builders were cleverer than you.

Way cleverer than me.

It was always meant to be this way, until it’s not, then we move on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join