It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Anyone know where else I can go for an avatar randomizer? Looks like the one I was using no longer works.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.randomimage.net...

Have you tried that site.. I haven't tried it personally yet but a member here said it works.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Actually, that was the one I was using. It had one of the ISP messages yesterday that made me think that site was toast.

I also found this one:

www.deedz.net...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I might sound like a 'dumb ass', but how do I get this to work? I went and made one, however it won't display it on my avatar. :|

What are you using Loam?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am now using www.deedz.net...

It is url based, and unlike the previous site I was using. Just upload your pics to photobucket or imageshack...copy each of the urls...return to deedz...create your group name...paste the urls in the spaces provided...submit...then copy the .php url for your group...and paste into your settings here.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Random Deedz

After seeing this thread, I decided to try giving randomimage.net a shot, and am now using it as of the time of this post.

Let's see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thats so bizarre, I was toying with this just a couple of days ago. Looking for hosting and actually looking into php for the first time was a complete ballache. I got a decent php script though that is fully automatic and all you do is put it with your images on your webhosting (which must support php) and then link to: avatar.php

If I could find decent free hosting I would of used it but the ones I found were all garbage. I'll have to give those links a try.

top topics

join