It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have any Practicing Members Who do Wesak?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Attend groups or solitary ones who concentrate all year for this Festival?
This upcoming one is of most importance due do the stress on Gaia.
If you might be interested, here are the details..

www.souledout.org...

[edit on 12-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ummm, Sorry, iam what youd call atheist.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
Ummm, Sorry, iam what youd call atheist.

My condolences, you will wake up once you die, I promise...life is just a dream until we go back to the source of all..

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
siriuslyone,

perhaps you could give us a little info on Wesak?
I've not heard of this group before and would be interested in a little backgorund

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
siriuslyone,

perhaps you could give us a little info on Wesak?
I've not heard of this group before and would be interested in a little backgorund

It comes from the Master K through Alice Bailey, as the Master gave many books of wisdom to Alice and created the Lucis Trust to protect the writings and to give a student a place to study all that came through.
It is an organization that is very strict on whom it conveys the rank of student, it took me 12 years to qualify.
Anyway, the students and the adepts are called New Group of world Servers, and our duties include but are not limited to teaching, volunteering and any work that illuminates humanity.
They have offices worldwide and one can get any answers they seek.
The Wesak are the 2 full moons that honor Buddha and Christ, as this is the time according to Master K, they are listening intently to all that is going on on this planet.
One can 'feel' this is true, just from the vibrations emanating from the work.
Hope this is of help to all.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have also never heard of Wesak. I'd like to know how many followers it has, what the basic beliefs are, etc. Is Wesak an actual 'religion', or is it part of another one, or people of all faiths can be a part of it? The mention of various deities and the use of esoteric terms makes me think that it has something to do with Gnosticism.... just my feeling.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I have also never heard of Wesak. I'd like to know how many followers it has, what the basic beliefs are, etc. Is Wesak an actual 'religion', or is it part of another one, or people of all faiths can be a part of it? The mention of various deities and the use of esoteric terms makes me think that it has something to do with Gnosticism.... just my feeling.

I do not know of gnostics, all I know is that I was 'led' to Alice Bailey books and Blavatsky..Both of these use mostly Tibetian wisdom, and the reason I joined was because for one thing, they do not charge for books, it is a lending library.
Do not know the number of members and have never been to Tibet.
One thing that is UPPERMOST about this group is trying to keep the ego dead or at bay.
Ego is the greatest enemy of this planet.
Please read this link and know I have not witnessed the Budda nor Christ appearing, but it is an old sect, much like the Dogon tribe in Africa which will share only with a pure soul. Master K was a Buddhist monk in his last incarnation.

www.share-international.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
PS:

I am not rich, not illuminati, NWO nor do I recognize lucifer in any way.
Looking on the web, seems christians have a problem with anything they do not percieve.Pay no attention do the Lucis bashers..

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh please, this is a net joke isn't it? It sounds like something from heavens gate cult....

Mystical valley in the Hymalayas .....
www.souledout.org...

There is a valley, lying at a rather high altitude in the foothills of the Himalayan-Tibet ranges. It is surrounded by high mountains on all sides except towards the northeast, where there is a narrow opening in the mountain ranges.

The valley is bottle-shaped in contour, with the neck of the bottle to the northeast, and it widens very considerably towards the south. Up towards the northern end, close to the neck of the bottle, there a huge flat rock. There are no trees or shrubs in the valley, which is covered with a kind of coarse grass.

I guess its not ... www.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder if they are as tasty to eat as wiccans?

[edit on 12-10-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Net;

Just how many Wiccans have you consumed?
Are they tasty?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am not practicing this BS. I am prracticing telepathy. Much better!

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So it's a celebration of Buddha's birthday. Should probably know what it is before you get into it. Anyway what I never understood about Buddhism is that most (except for small cults I suppose) Buddhists do not actually WORSHIP the Buddha, they just sort of look up to him and follow his teachings. So why do they feed and bathe statues of him? Just a weird showing of how organized religion starts to twist things. I don't want to start a big war about that though. Sounds like these Master K and Alice Bailey people just took Buddhism and contorted it a little bit. But it's up to you to believe whatever you want

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
budhists don't blindly follow gods and obey them like most religions do. they work together with their "gods" for personal spiritual growth. why have statues? to show respect?

top topics

join