It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is here but where is the Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Who in the hell (no pun lol) is this guy!
share-international.org...

Anywhy he is hiding from death threats? If I am called "the christ" I would not be hiding from crap. If I was a world pusher of faith I would not hide from crap either. If you have faith why play hide and seek games you just get to heaven faster no?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This type of new age thinking abounds in many forms and is a growing movement world wide. The stage is being set for a grand deception of “biblical” proportions. The Bible is clear when it warns all of mankind to follow Him lest they be deceived when the times of trouble come upon the world.

It’s coming.

In Jesus Christ (not, “The Christ” of new age thinking)

James

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It very well maybe. Or I am just going crazy like many people that have belived the ends of days are near in many times past. Anyway one of the biggest solid points I read was this morning, in one of the posts in this forum there was a thread when the world will end. Someone had posted various signs listed in the bible one was earthquakes in Divers places, that sure sounded like the Tsunmi to me! I forgot what the others are but I will post in a minute once I find it again....

1) Many will come in the name of Christ and deceive many (Matt.24,5; Mark 13,6; Luke 21,8)

2) There will be wars and rumours of wars between nations and kingdoms (Matt.24, 6-7; Mark 13,7-8; Luke,21,9-10).

3) The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

4) Orthodox Christians will be delivered up, killed and hated by all nations (Matt. 24,9; Mark 13, 9-11; Luke 21,12-15).

5) Everywhere men will hate and betray each other (Matt.24,10; Mark 13,12-13; Luke 21,16-17).

6) Many false prophets will appear and deceive many (Matt.24,11).
continued......
www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk...

I found the above in this thread:::
www.belowtopsecret.com...

However very general so I guess you could find these events many times through history depending on how hard you look. I will say this with the Tsunmi,Katrina and now the recent earthquakes it does seem to be showing signs of a lot of bad natural events more than ever before.

What do you think?

[edit on 9-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi Japike/

Yes they are true prophetic words from the Bible.

1) Many will come in the name of Christ and deceive many (Matt.24,5; Mark 13,6; Luke 21,8)

2) There will be wars and rumours of wars between nations and kingdoms (Matt.24, 6-7; Mark 13,7-8; Luke,21,9-10).

3) The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

4) Orthodox Christians will be delivered up, killed and hated by all nations (Matt. 24,9; Mark 13, 9-11; Luke 21,12-15).

5) Everywhere men will hate and betray each other (Matt.24,10; Mark 13,12-13; Luke 21,16-17).

6) Many false prophets will appear and deceive many (Matt.24,11).
continued......
www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk...

The above are from Scripture.

The end of the world ''SIGNS'' are there for our benefit.
When the Apostles asked Jesus Christ when the end will come Jesus Christ did not hesitate to give them an answer...
He told them there will be signs to watch out for...
Many of these signs are here.......it is up to people to believe or not to believe.

The Antichrist will rise when a third world war will happen.
Also two prophets will come..Enoch and Elijah(Elias).to warn the world of the coming disaster and the appearance of the Antichrist,whom many will believe and follow because of the False miracles he will do.......
The Antichrist will also have many false prophets who will do such false miracles 'Illusions and trickery'' which will mainly be in the air......

''Prophecies for the end of the world'' Antichrist and the end....
HERE

AND HERE

''Two prophecies concerning Russias future''
HERE

ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? HERE

Map of the End! ~ World War III
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we at the end of times?
Looks that way!

As for Jesus Christ being here?
No Jesus Christ is not here.....He has already been and destroyed DEATH......
When Jesus Christ comes in all His GLORY.......We all await judgement!
Jesus Christ will not walk the earth like He did two thousand yrs ago.....
He will appear in the clouds(skies)and all eyes shall see Him........

Do not believe when people tell you that Jesus Christ has returned and living on earth.......The scripture is very clear in telling us that Jesus Christ will APPEAR TO ALL .....ALL EYES SHALL SEE HIM...
The appearance of Jesus Christ prior to His coming......
There shall be a sign......A CROSS shall appear in the heavens and the Lord shall judge the whole world......

The purpose of Jesus Christ's coming to earth was to reconcile mankind to God. In order to do this, God, in the person of Jesus Christ, had to become fully human. He had to experience all the pain, temptations and sufferings that all human beings face. Finally, having preached, taught, healed and performed many miracles, He had to experience the last pain that all people must undergo: death. Thus, He allowed Himself to be crucified. As a human being, He died; but, being God, He rose from the dead, proving that all who believe and follow Him will do likewise. This is why Jesus Christ is called "Savior," for He saves us from death.

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

"Earnestly contend for the faith
which was once delivered unto the saints
for there are certain men
crept in unawares . . ." (Jude 3).

www.spurgeon.org...

Hope that answers some of your questions regarding The Antichrist....

IX
helen

new topics

top topics

join