It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hello. There are some of you that I have had to privilage of talking to about dreams. Mine and yours. I am usually very quiet about them. i have chosen not to talk about them to anyone other than my cousin, husband, and Grandma (may she rest in peace). Every once in a while, I will speak of them to a total stranger if I feel the absolute need. However now I am too tired. I am too tired to care about anyone who chooses to insult me or degrade me. I am too tired to keep them to myself. They are too heavy to cary any more. I have tried to fight them, I have tried to ignore them. I am too tired to do that any more. I give up. I have dreams of everyday things some I disregard until they come to pass a year later. I will usualy have several days of them comming to pass to warn me of a dream of great importance. Why is it important? I have no idea, all I know is that I have them and they do and will happen. So pardon me while I lighten my load. Here are a few of my dreams. There is no order to these.

a childhood dream that stickes out still today:

I look out my window and see that all the stars have come together to form a cross. I am told that this is what will be the sign that tells us that he has come again. I see/feel how he comes like a theif in the night. (note. I also see animals outside. A lion is one of them. I wonder as a child would why the zoo let all the animals out. They are not harming anyone. I think they are migrating to be with him.)

these are within the past 10 years.

I come up out of my basement with my children. there is nothing left of any of the houses in the neighborhood except the foundations and stairs. It is smokey and everything has a red glow to it. I can not see planes, but I can hear them. A man maybe a soldier comes and helps us out. He has a white band on his right arm that has a symbol I can not see clearly on it.
(note. I disregarded this until I moved into the house I am in now. It is the same view from my front porch as was in my dream. This house and subdivision was built 2 years after my dream)

My guide takes me to a place that seems to be on a mountain top looking down on a valley. I feel like i am in a glass house....I am on the outside looking in. In between these two mountains there is red glowing smoke billowing out of the ground. It expands like a mushroom cloud, but along the ground. There is lightning in this cloud. It is not smoke like you would see in a fire. It is almost transparent when the lightning flashes inside of it. People are running and screaming. My guide tells me that this has to happen. He shows me things from my past to help me understand that things will get very bad, but then it will be so wonderful. Life after that will be truely beautiful. It is everything I have always longed for.

I saw the distruction of a city. I do not know what city. I saw very tall buildings and what ever exploded, left nothing more than skeletons of the buildings. However there were a few survivors. They take up shelter in some of the buildings on the outskirts that are in ruins, but still good enough for shelter. I saw at night, what seems to be a dragon in the sky. I saw every detail. Most people ran for cover. I froze in awe. It was beautiful and fearful. It was so graceful and its wings were so powerful. I saw every detail of it.

I was at the farm with my two cousins and our kids. There was no electricity. We were listining to a battery powered radio. Our husbands are not there. We work together to take care of each other and the kids. The radio says that the troops are landing in Korea. We are confused because we thought they were going to Iran or Iraq.

I see a plane full of soldiers. It is landing at an old deserted air strip in another country. I fell it is Korea. There are fields of tall grass/reeds. The way the plane lands there is a beat up white building in front and to the left (left if I was looking out the window). There are soldiers (not ours) hiding in the grass/reeds in the front right. The back of the plane opens up and the soldiers start to run out. The soldiers that are hiding in the reeds fire on our plane. Most of the troops die. A few that came running out first saw what happened and ran into the thick field of grass/reeds. I believe that at least 2 of the 3 were caught. Would have been better for them to have been in the plane.

Last night.

I had several dreams and exhausted myself trying to keep from seeing them. Finaly I gave up. I am shown my brother-in-law (he is an air traffic controller) He is in this room that has no windows. The only light on is a red light, so it looks kind of like a dark room. All the computer screens are black. He is not panicing. He goes straight to military mode and follows procedure. (note. My husband verified this one for me. I thought that air traffic controllers were in that tower with all the windows. I had no idea that they were in a building that had no windows. Also, I thought he would have paniced. My husband said that when the heat is on that is the last thing he does and said that he acts exactly how I described)

I saw a map of the United States. It was divided along the mississippi river. I do not know why. I do know that they were refered to as two different parts. No longer together, there is no connection between the two.

Well, there it is. Laid out for everyone to read. As I said, I am too tired to fight them and I am too tired to hide them. So there will probably be more that I post as time goes on. Ridicule me, try to pick them apart and tell me some psycology nonsence, what ever you feel is necessary. I am too tired to care about the ridicule anymore. This is just how it is.

Any questions?

[edit on 30-9-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've always thought that dreams are personal and symbolic. Only you can figure them out. Sharing them may inhibit any more....

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi there...I just happened to come across your thread here about your dreams. And I can understand what you are feeling because I have this same problem. I sometimes don't want to tell anyone my dreams because they may think i'm nuts or something. And there have also been times that my dreams have come true.

I do record my dreams with dates and all. But paper got too messy so I just write them down on the computer, making sure that I back it up on CD.

Have you read in scripture and I'm assuming you read scripture because of your dream of Him, and how he will come as a thief in the night:
After this, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams , and your young men shall see visions in those days I will pour out my spirit upon servants and maidens. I will show wonders in the heavens above, and tokens in the earth beneath: blood and fire, and the vapor of smoke.

Remember Joseph the son of Jacob? How his brothers hated him because of his dreams. And how he helped Pharo understand his dream of the corn and the cows, how there would be seven years of plentifulness and seven years of famine. And see how he was chosen of God to help his people during the time of great dearth.

Then there is Daniel, when the children of God sinned and were held under king of Babylon. How King Nabuchodonosor had a dream which was heavy upon him and how none of his soothsayers were able to expound to him what his dream meant? Then Daniel, who was chosen of God came and told him what his dream was.

And after reading your posts on this site...and how you are keeping watch of the times and what is happening with the earth. And you being concerned with your dreams...Here is a site that I'm praying may help you out:
www.godstruthtous.com...

There is a testimony on that site from the home page by one named Laurie, of a vision she had of a "fire in a dark country...us" mentions increase in hurricanes in the next 30 years.

Here is another site...even do a search on the word dream and then on vision:
thysayingistruth.com...

And I know I might be critisized too but at this time, seeing that what He had said is happening now more and more:
thysayingistruth.com...

It no longer matters what people think...to hell with what people think...it is what He said to us that truly matters.

God Bless

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thank you DearWife for your post. Yes I do read the bible. I was born and raised Catholic, so dreams and preminitions were very confusing....is it good or bad? I did a lot of reading and found that if you tell others it is good, if you charge others money for your knowledge it is bad. Also there is a place in I believe 1st cor. where it talks about if you have the gift of prophecy, and you only tell those close to you, you are not doing Gods work. When you tell everyone is when you are doing Gods work. I do not have my bible handy so I can not tell you where it is. I couldnt believe it when I read it a couple of months ago. I have read so much in my life, I couldnt believe I had never read it before.

You are right. To hell what everyone else thinks. We owe it to our children, to stop hiding behind fear. I feel it is time we all come out. People need to hear it. Keep in mind, if you are reading this and you are one of the many who have dreams, preminitions, or any other gift. Your children will too. It is time we set a good example, for them.

I understand that there are a lot of skeptics out there. However in this day and age, I have found that they are very few and far between. The only reason we think most dont believe is because those few unbelievers shout their insults. They are louder than everyone else. The sooner we accept it, and learn about it, the sooner we can make this world a better place. I truely believe that.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"If therefore when all the congregation is come together, and all speak with tongues, there come in they that are unlearned or they which believe not: will they not say that ye are out of your wits? But and if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is rebuked of all men, and is judged of every man: and so are the secrets of his heart opened, and so falleth he down on his face, and worshippeth God, and saith that God is with you indeed." Corinthians 14

thysayingistruth.com...

I believe that is what you are refering to in 1st Corinthians.

And yes, it is wrong that any franchise the Word of God, and even as it was written...

"There were false Prophets among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you: which privily shall bring in damnable sects, even denying the Lord that hath bought them, and bring upon themselves swift damnation, and many shall follow their damnable ways, by which the way of truth shall be evil spoken of, and through covetousness shall they with *feigned words make merchandise of you, whose judgment is not far off, and their damnation sleepeth not. *feigned (made up, beguiling) "

And even though there are many skeptics or unbelievers...those are not the ones I worry about.

Now the ones I really worry about are those who mix lies with the truth. Those so called ministers of righteousness...who are really wolves in sheeps clothing.

"For verily the gifts and calling of God are such, that it cannot repent him of them: for look, as ye in time passed have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: even so now have they not believed the mercy which is happened unto you, that they also may obtain mercy. God hath wrapped all nations in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all." Romans 11

"This understand, that in the last days shall come parlous times. For the men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, cursed speakers, disobedient to father and mother, unthankful, unholy, unkind, trucebreakers, stubborn, false accusers, rioters, fierce despisers of them which are good, traitors, heady, high minded, greedy upon voluptuousness more then lovers of God, having a similitude of Godly living, but have denied the power thereof: and such abhor. Of this sort are they which enter into houses, and bring into bondage women laden with sin, which women are led of *diverse lusts, ever learning and never able to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

As Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, even so do these resist the truth, men they are of corrupt minds, and lewd as concerning the faith: but they shall prevail no longer. For their madness shall be uttered unto all men as theirs was. But thou hast seen the experience of my doctrine, fashion of living, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience, persecutions, and afflictions which happened unto me at Antioche, at Iconium and at Lystra: which persecutions I suffered patiently. And from them all the Lord delivered me. Yea and all that will live godly in Christ *Jesu, must suffer persecutions. But the evil men and deceivers shall wax worse and worse, while they deceive and are deceived themselves.

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned, which also were committed unto thee, seeing thou knowest of whom thou hast learned them and for as much also as thou hast known holy scripture of a child, which is able to make thee wise unto salvation through the faith which is in Christ Jesu. For all scripture given by inspiration of God, is profitable to teach, to improve, to amend and to instruct in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect and prepared unto all good works." 2 Timothy chapter 3.

"If the truth of Christ be in me, this rejoicing shall not be taken from me in the regions of Achaia. Wherefore? Because I love you not? God knoweth. Nevertheless what I do, that will I do, to cut away occasion from them which desire occasion, that they might be found like unto us in that wherein they rejoice. For these false apostles are deceitful workers, and fashion them selves like unto the Apostles of Christ. And no marvel, for Satan himself is changed into the fashion of an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing, though his ministers fashion them selves as though they were the ministers of righteousness: whose end shall be according to their deeds." 2 Corinthians 11

I apologize for making this so long, I would of linked these but I'm still learning here.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
mrsdudara, It seems to me that DearWife joined this group just in time to help you with this. Probably not a coincidence ... HE probably had a hand it guiding. Blessings to you both.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have had dreams well not realy dreams cause I was not asleep when I saw it more like visions I saw asteroid strike the areas around where I am

I have seen my own wedding already I know who will be my wife I know her I don't think she has any idea how I feal I hope I can get enough courage soon to move forward

but I do see korea and us starting the next world war, a super volcanon erupting in the us, asteroids striking the earth reading others predictions and visions helps fill in the blanks the gaps between visions

most peopls want a date on events but well reality dosen't have a calender everywhere with todays date marked off all I can say for sure is that I know I wasen't much older than I am now in fact I think I was the same age I woulden't be supprised if wwIII started next year

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
I have had dreams well not realy dreams cause I was not asleep when I saw it more like visions I saw asteroid strike the areas around where I am

I have seen my own wedding already I know who will be my wife I know her I don't think she has any idea how I feal I hope I can get enough courage soon to move forward

but I do see korea and us starting the next world war, a super volcanon erupting in the us, asteroids striking the earth reading others predictions and visions helps fill in the blanks the gaps between visions

most peopls want a date on events but well reality dosen't have a calender everywhere with todays date marked off all I can say for sure is that I know I wasen't much older than I am now in fact I think I was the same age I woulden't be supprised if wwIII started next year

Salanthus, you have made a very good and important point. Reading others visions and predictions do help fill in the blanks. Take that dream about how I came out of my basement and saw how there was nothing left of the houses, and the air was red and smokey. I have talked to people all over the place who have had a similar dream. It was different depending on where they were in the U.S. A woman down in Georgia had a dream about it but none of the houses were destroied. A person in Utah said everything was destroied and most people died. They all had the same atmosphere, and the same soldiers with the band on their arms. My first thought on the dream was it was a neucular attack or something. Then after a lot of thought, it dawned on me that this was no attack. This was a natural disaster. After that is when I talked to the other women. My first thought was yellowstone. However, my gut says it is not. I believe it will be something new. Something that I saw in the dream where I was looking down into that valley. It is comming from between two mountains. I feel like it has drawn some attention already, but no one really knows what it is.

Anyway, back to my point. I think it is important now for people to stop hiding, because it does help fill in the gaps to read about what others see. I feel that this is the only warning we are going to get. As for knowing exactly when everything is going to happen, you couldnt have said it better.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
well their is annother smaller super volcano near mt st hellens the ground in that area has been rising aswell or it could be something else entirely possibly an asteroid strike that could cause some of the things

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I had another dream last night. I have been having them a lot lately. This one however I thought I would mention, the last one I had like it was about a tornado in a place that does not usually get twisters and it came true. SO, my dream last night, was short and simple. I was looking at someones back yard and saw that there were puddles of water everywhere. Everything was soaked, and people were doing repair work. I looked down and saw 2 large fish in the puddles. Im talking 2 1/2 foot long fish. A snake that I had not seen before was in a tree. The snake was light tan color with a diamond head. There were black vertical, cresent shaped lines behind its head. I am pretty positive it was not a poisionous snake. There were no palm trees or anything. It was warm and humid out. This will happen in the south east quarter of the United States I feel.

I also feel that the fish are there because a lake emptied out somehow. The fish I saw were large enough that they probably lived at the bottom of the lake.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've seen the red myst/smoke aswell I am almost certain that it is from an asteroid that has a red crystal or red rock in it that will turn to dust and cover the earth

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
((((hugs))))) These dreams must be really trying for you. At least they have meaning, and you will be more prepared than the rest of us for what lies ahead. At the very least you don't have mindless nightmares like the one I posted on halloween.

Maybe this will help you out some in understanding. Your dreams sound very biblically based. Jesus comes as a theif in the night. It is interesting that the animals are migrating to go be with him. The fact they are not harming anyone is in the Bible I believe in psalms where it says the lion shall lie down with the lamb, and the children will be able to play with the serpent without having to worry about getting hurt. The animals will become peacful and friendly towards humans.

As was suggested that a large natural disaster is to happen would be the reason why the animals were out of the zoos. The zoo cages could very well be destroyed, and the animals escaped. That the zoo keepers could not in their heart keep the animals caged in the coming disaster. Or God may have let them out himself.

With the dream of you and your children in the basement, at least you know you will live through the disaster. And as you said later on after every thing is said and done, it will be a life you always dreamed of. I believe that also refers to Jesus' thousand year reign right after the final war.

It sounds like this natural disaster is going to be huge. Either an astroid, or a volcanio. Maybe an astroid will triger a volcanio or a series of them. I know Mt. St. Helen has started letting out some steam not to long ago, and I heard the largest mountain in the US in yellow stone park is getting hotter than usual. I heard if that one goes, it would have at least a 600 mile range if not more. The map could be a divider of which side of the US is going to be hit the worst. I remember thinking it was a divider line for another US civil war, but this time the west vs the East.

Korea is another target of Bush, since it is the country that has the most capability to start a neculear war. The war tatics sound like that would be remenicient of Vietnam. Your last dream reminds me when the bible talks about increased natural disasters. With those disasters many animals would be displaced even the fish.

new topics

top topics

join