It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
3The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

4The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. Revelation 16

The following is an article about the Growing Red tide epedemic which is growing off nearly every coat of America this problem generally happens on a very small scale compared to what is actually taking place.

For every sea food lover this article is a must read. Additional research won't be bad either.

RED TIDE

IM NOT SAYING THAT THE ABOVE VERSE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHATS HAPPENNING THAT WILL BE FAR WORSE- THIS IS JUST A PRECURSOR

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Really good find graystar.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
While not quite the same (less "toxic") it is not just unusually rampant on the east coast.

www.nbc4.tv...

"Scientists say that unlike red tides on the East Coast, which can be quite toxic, west coast red tides cause relatively mild problems like skin irritation and eye, ear and nose infections."

"Occasionally, however, things can get more serious. People can have severe allergic reactions to it. So, in some cases, it could be quite severe and life threatening."

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thankyou for posting this important thread. It helps understand what the dying world order is really up to now, with the seas dying, & fruit cancre from airborne fungus, and other names for it, like Phytophthora Ramorum ("sudden oak death").

WW3 is about depopulation, so is NWO, especially now, with soybean crop "rust" & "wheat rust" fungus killing crops.

The angel of Rev 16 would know ahead of the destiny, and would be complicite just by letting nature take its' course, instead of shooting down Mir before it MUTATED.

Google "Mir mold", and see my thread in this category about Biblical Validation & a Nonmainstream view of End Times, if you didn't already. Camping water filters advised to all.

Seattle Times on Sunday posted an article about the dead zone here in the NW waters. Scientific name: Psuedo-nitschia, said not to be ordinary red tide algae water rot.

NOAA had to dilute water samples by 25X to get an accurate reading on how oxygen deprived the water is, in becoming Domoic acid.

UN Environmental program cited 150 GROWING dead zones, recited by www.earthchangestv.com...

I hope this info helps, & trust gov about nothing now. Times have changed.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is utterly frightening...Our ecosystem is on the fringes of utter chaos. All because of greed and human overpopulation. They just had to sit there and sample things that had no business on this planet on the first place. Don't they ever learn that somethings are better off alone, I googled MirMold, and it's just plain scary.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yea, man. That's what I'm doing this about on lots of sites, under lots of names. Serious times here.

I suspect they were DELIBERATELY mutating bio-warfare agents in the radiation of space, & it got out of control strong.

When the space shuttle crashed, there was a miltary officer on board to oversee a special project. I saw reports of cows near crash debris sites dying with swollen toungues.

"and their iniquity shall bring all the earth to a desert"-Wisdom 5:24, Latin Vulgate or Jerusalem Bibles.

In mid 1998, I was deliberately infected by a dermatologist, who rubbed a liquid on my back & scalp while I was baffled about why or what he was doing. In a couple hours, I was itching & it spread all over my body in days. In the ears, eyes, nose, crotch, back, face, stinking of rot. The prescription was a planned joke, ineffective.

They expected me to commit suicide or go insane that year, Im sure, but I got creative, trying anything on my skin, like naptha, bleach, everything in the pharmacy over the counter.

SURGICAL SOAP IN VERY SALTY WATER OFTEN is the best thing I found. I witnessed a couple serious evidence cover ups by NSA via PD chiefs. It's not the first time they tried to kill the witness by proxy. I rejoice at the thought of them ALL going to hell soon. Soon, all may get this same biowar agent as I did.

www.morgellons.org...
I don't know if it's the same thing or not. MRSA (methicillon resistant stapholloccocus aureus) may be related, I don't know. "Bhagdad boils" may be scratch infections. Rashes have shut down a number of schools.

See my thread, where I elaborate in a reply, in this category.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Actually, My younger sister has psoriasis, and she uses a bath of dead sea salts, followed by a soak in lavender oil. The salts work wonders, and yes I do vaguely remeber hearing about the cows.

An it is written, so it shall be done.The hour is upon us for possible attonement.

Ok that was just freaky, so not only am I itchy now, Im jumpy and going to have nightmares for a week.... I guess it serves me right LOL

[edit on 9/27/2005 by denial28]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I keep a log of media reports possibly related to the doomsday rot, so I'll cite stats, if anyone wants.

Orange & grapefruit orchards are being bulldozed in southern Florida, to stop the proliferation of fruit cancre, caused by airborne fungus, exacerbated by the hurricane winds from the Gulf of Mexico dead zone.

The huge freshwater lake at Okeechobee Florida is dying of red tide also, INLAND. Soybean crops are dismal this year for "rust" (fungus) & cotton is also failing.

The epidemic of cruise ship illnesses is probably because of sailing thru dead zones & breathing the airborne fungus. Gov avoids spelling it out for us to keep the status quo.

Blood donations from the SE US has been found to often have little white clots in it, which at last report, they were studying for cause. Rot coagulates liquids.

Citizens in the NW have complained about the stench of the water, in recent years, as with southern Florida residents with red slime coagulation on the beaches.

A red tide emergency was declared earlier this year in Massachusettes. Species die off in groups, like the Humboldt squids and other sea creatures in recent years.

I don't believe in keeping the public stupid, myself. Prepare mentally, physically, & spiritually.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know if this is probable or not, but maybe someone here can give me an answer. With the hurricanes that have come up through the gulf. Can these storms possibly pick up the red tide and move it to fresh water lakes inland? I know that after a hurricane earlier in the season the rain here in St Louis had a salty ocen smell to it. Or could this red tide exist in an airborne enviroment along with the falling rain from the tropical depression left from the hurricane heading north?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yea, Nyet. It's grim. I omitted alot because the SE is most affected & best example. But the oceans of the world are affected, not only around the US. It IS airborne.

Many freshwater lakes in the NW are closed to swimming due to algae, the rest should be. Winter freezes help suppress it, & I suspect that the chemtrail sprayings have been about suppressing the fungus.

I'm 51, & never saw moldy dandelion leaves & foliage before like I see in recent years. Camping water filters make a great heirloom also, for inheritance by loved ones. Acts 3:23.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
this site promises to report everything it can find!

Red Tide Alert

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Good link! But with this webtv set up, I can't figure out the URL for reference, even from the site.

Please post it onto my thread without URL concealed, titled "Bible validation & Non-mainstream view of end times prophecy", in this category. Thanks, bud.

top topics

join