It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Encounters From New Tomorrowland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Alien Encounters From New Tomorrowland narrated by Robert Urich,

Can anyone plz help me,
I heard about this documentary a couple of years ago, but untill now i have forgotten all about it,
In 1995 the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special,
with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities, The documentary contains many stunning and downright shocking statements. Some UFO researchers suggest that it was a definite probe to measure public reaction to news of the reality of visitation and interaction with various forms of non-human intelligent life,
www.ufoevidence.org...

I've read the Script excerpts, but i just want to know if anyone as anymore info reguarding this documentary, or even, any links, or a possible download anywhere on the net,
If you've seen it, a posted review would be greatly appreciated.

May i just further had a question: Is there a conflict between the Disney Company and Nasa?

All the best..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
thats a really interesting find mate....im suprised i havent seen or heard about this before...or even that it hasnt been re-screened..unless it has and i dont remember...should be interesting what other members think?

regards.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
optimus fett

thats a really interesting find mate....im suprised i havent seen or heard about this before

thanks for replying optimus fett, it just came to me last night, i remembered that disney made a ufo documentary, so i just typed disneyufo in google and found it! it sounds like a realy interesting program,and also the story behind why it was aired with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities, i hope ppl can find more info

All the best

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That is indeed very cool, and I soaked it up like a sponge, along with many other things on that site. I would LOVE to get a copy of that video!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Dunno if I'm even close. But in /89 there was "Felder" production apparently respresented or endorsed by Former President Reagon called the "Cosmic Journey". I have a few video bites of it but during the Documentary which included the bites it was apparently designed to show the American (World) people they are here and why..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi TrueAmerican

I would LOVE to get a copy of that video!

Me to.
I was hoping, maybe a little bit to optimisticly, that this thread would be inundated with more info regaurding the documentary, the best scenario would be a link to the video file, still there's time, maybe someone's seen it
and can give some insight.

all the best

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
heh, if it can be gotten, iamian, we'll get it. I have faith.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Dallas

Dunno if I'm even close. But in /89 there was "Felder" production apparently respresented or endorsed by Former President Reagon called the "Cosmic Journey

Yes the big plan to condition the public to the idea of Aliens through movies that would be made in the future, i dont reall, know to much though.
is there an actual list of chosen directors for reagon's endorsement?
or is there any list of film titles.

I have a few video bites of it but during the Documentary which included the bites it was apparently designed to show the American (World) people they are here and why..

Dallas, do u have the links to these video bites?

could you maybe suggesting a link between Disneys Tommorrowland & The Cosmic Journey?

All the best

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
TrueAmerican

heh, if it can be gotten, iamian, we'll get it. I have faith.

Excellent, TrueAmerican, Hope your right its getting more intrieging.

All the best

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Quote by Micheal Eisner, CEO of Walt Disney.

"With more & more scientific evidence of alien encounters and UFO sightings, the idea of creatures from another planet night not be as far fetched as we once thought. In fact, one of you out there could have the next alien encounter"

This video has the complete endorsement of Micheal Eisner, CEO of Walt Disney. He makes a cameo appearance early on to prove that he and Walt Disney Productions stand behind the contents of this video.

Quotes from the Disney Video:
"Mankind is in the midst of the most profound event in History:..actual contact with intelligent life from other planets"

Robert Urich reads quotes from Ezekial Chapter 1 and talks of UFOs in history buried in the teachings of mystics. He says the current UFO wave started in 1945 with the advent of the atomic bomb. It was our "cosmic calling card".

"For governments determined to maintain their authority, extraterestrial contact is pure dynamite !"

"President Carter requests information regarding the UFO situation and is told in return by the CIA that some information is beyond the jurisdiction of the White House. They show the document !

The hot line was installed between U.S & Russia to prevent nuclear exchange brought on by UFOs on their radar screens and fooling the Military into thinking the other side had launched ICBM missles.

www.qtm.net...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Disney has supposedly been involved in UFO disclosure since the mid 50's I have read quite a few stories about various films and documentaries they were supposed to have made or were making but have never seen any of them or know for definate they actually exist! I think it is slightly strange that the film we are talking about here was also to promote a new ride at Disneyland themed on alien/ufo's sounds a bit to much like a publicity stunt. Also if the source of these quotes has seen the video which he obviously would have had to to get the quotes why not post a link to it on one of the number of sites that are carrying this story?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Whiterabbit29,

I think it is slightly strange that the film we are talking about here was also to promote a new ride at Disneyland themed on alien/ufo's sounds a bit to much like a publicity

with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities, not very good publicity, plus nobody so far on ATS, has seen the documentary,

Also if the source of these quotes has seen the video which he obviously would have had to to get the quotes why not post a link to it on one of the number of sites that are carrying this story?

Hmmm

Thanks for your contribution

[edit on 24-9-2005 by iamian]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Whiterabbit29,

I think it is slightly strange that the film we are talking about here was also to promote a new ride at Disneyland themed on alien/ufo's sounds a bit to much like a publicity

with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities, not very good publicity, plus nobody so far on ATS, has seen the documentary,

Also if the source of these quotes has seen the video which he obviously would have had to to get the quotes why not post a link to it on one of the number of sites that are carrying this story?

Hmmm

Thanks for your contribution

[edit on 24-9-2005 by iamian]

I am aware that the program was only aired in 5 US cities but also understand how advertising or publicity stunts work just by the fact that only a few thousand people may have seen the documentary this can work in favour of the product you are trying to promote as it gains a cult status as it were! with people interested by the fact that they have heard about the film but not seen it and wanting to know more about it!

By saying the original poster of the quotes I didin't mean you personally I meant whoever put the quotes on ufoevidence or wherever the quote originally came from! they have obviously seen the video to enable them to draw the quotes from it!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Whiterabbit?

I am aware that the program was only aired in 5 US cities but also understand how advertising or publicity stunts work just by the fact that only a few thousand people may have seen the documentary this can work in favour of the product you are trying to promote as it gains a cult status as it were! with people interested by the fact that they have heard about the film but not seen it and wanting to know more about it!

With all due respect, what is the point you are trying to make, i'm somewhat perplexed in your opinion that this documentary i'm looking for is a publicity stunt of some kind, maybe your right or maybe your not, i really dont care, the purpose of this thread, was to inform ppl about this rare documentary, and the link between Disney and the ufology subject, furthermore, to try and gain some info about Tommorrowland.

By saying the original poster of the quotes I didin't mean you personally I meant whoever put the quotes on ufoevidence or wherever the quote originally came from! they have obviously seen the video to enable them to draw the quotes from it!

I know exactly what you ment, I just seemed such an obvious statement, i'm trying all avenues in an attempt to get a copy of this documentary, including posting this thread,

I simply want any info regaurding,

[edit on 25-9-2005 by iamian]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I found one review of the movie on IMDB:

www.imdb.com...

He writes that its an attraction in Disneyworld:

The best attraction in Disneyworld!, 23 August 2001

When I was waiting in line for this at Disneyworld, I thought that it would be scary, but it wasn't too bad. It's wonderfully hosted Robert Urich and is the coolest amusement park attraction I've ever experienced. I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because I love aliens.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by plop
I found one review of the movie on IMDB:

www.imdb.com...

He writes that its an attraction in Disneyworld:

The best attraction in Disneyworld!, 23 August 2001

When I was waiting in line for this at Disneyworld, I thought that it would be scary, but it wasn't too bad. It's wonderfully hosted Robert Urich and is the coolest amusement park attraction I've ever experienced. I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because I love aliens.

Yes Tomorrowland is an attraction in Disneyworld,
in 1995 Disney released, Alien Encounters From New Tomorrowland a documentary endorsed by Micheal Eisner, CEO of Walt Disney, and narrated by Robert Urich, i've seen the transcripts of the show, and it looks like a really interesting film, i'd just like to know if anyone as seen it, or as any info,

All the best

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Be careful using peer to peer to search for this movie as when I did a few results came up for the show saying 1995, TV, dvd screener etc.. but the file was only 174.7kb & was obviously not a movie. Inside the archive was a file called movie.exe, I scanned with my AV & it detected it as a trojan horse.

Just thought i'd let you know in case you thought like myself to have a look on P2P for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Be careful using peer to peer to search for this movie as when I did a few results came up for the show saying 1995, TV, dvd screener etc.. but the file was only 174.7kb & was obviously not a movie. Inside the archive was a file called movie.exe, I scanned with my AV & it detected it as a trojan horse.

Just thought i'd let you know in case you thought like myself to have a look on P2P for it.

thanks mclarenmp4, i always try to keep a check on those things, but sometimes you forget to be careful, thanks for the advice,

All the best, mclarenmp4

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
just to let u guys know they dont have the alien ride at disney anymore and they replaced it with lilo and stich

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
you know there are three likely out comes of this
A. Disney really is on to smething
B. the government wanted us to see that so we'd be prepared for an all out invasion
C.It was merly a promotionly telecast fort that ride
However "C" may be unlikely beause the attraction has been replaced by that new Lilo and Stich ride and then theres the factor of this random telecast in five major cities

top topics

<<   2 >>

join