It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stan romanek videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I did a search in the ATS section and nothing came up. This guy was on a C2C i heard the other nigth and had some crazy UFO videos that MUFON was looking at. This C2C was old and i just wanted to know the out come of this guy and if anyone has the stan romanek videos.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
5 minutes in google finds a bit on this guy.

Stan Romanek's Mystery Equations
www.rense.com...

Romanek MPG Video
The video shows an orb in motion that is leaving a contrail behind it.
photos1.ghostweb.com...

"This is also the OFFICIAL home page for STAN ROMANEK

Stan's information has been temporarily taken off line while he prepares material for his feature film about the most amazing and important UFO/Alien/Government information yet, involving hundreds of witnesses, astounding video and photos, hard physical evidence, scientific discoveries, and more. No bull."
www.neilslade.com...

Now this site above reckons it's gone offline because of a DVD they are making but the Google Cache of this site still works and you can see the videos and info.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what to think of this. I mean the information seems believable and has some credence to it. On the other hand I tend to think the odds of someone doing this in his "sleep" is highly unlikely. The fact that some of the reponses seem educated and also the fact that I am no where near qualified to debunk anything said, this makes it all the more interesting. What if on 2012 we are visited by someone/something from that star system in Orion's belt? Hopefully they are friendly and not wanting to come and harvest the talking meat

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Thats not really what i was asking for. But thanks cause i never knew what google was.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Thats not really what i was asking for. But thanks cause i never knew what google was.

Well if you do work out what Google is, you'll find the videos MUFON was looking at. I saw them, they aren't anything amazing really and hording them for a DVD like he is now doesnt sound like anything new either from someone claiming to have amazing footage that turns out to be typical borderline hoax material.

The NASA vid's are still the best.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have checked all those links and there not the 2 video's MUFON where checking out. His site is a joke.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If this guy had good footage and "actuall proof" then he would have it all over the net for FREE. Not selling it in a dvd. That's a dead giveaway that this guy is a hoax.

His website blows too, nothing there but advertisement for his dvd.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm It seems pretty interesting and I love these weird things so I'd buy it.... probably makes me a sucker. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I too have a problem (but not with people like Dorothy Izaat who waited until she was over 80 yrs. of age to accept an offer to have a docu. made of her material) with anyone who's trying to profit from his or hers photo's or movies of Ufo's or "aliens" ... or whatever..

And I'm speaking as someone who has her own visual material and sure, I've shown some of it here in this forum in the past but only because I wanted to share and get some insights from others on it. Afterall, where else can someone go to to show stuff like this on an anonymous basis to get some fair and balanced insights on whatever one is showing to help put things into perspective because afterall, when one gets such images showing up in their photo's or movies, one needs such input just to keep grounded... regardless if some of that feedback is completely negative.

But the bottom line is, for the person who gets such anomalous information in their photo's and movies, the last thing one is thinking about when they get it is how it's going to "make them famous"... lol. And one reason why is because getting such images has such a profound effect on one's personal world view where most of the times it's so mind boggling where all one is doing is trying to wrap their mind around it in order to fit it into some kind of paradigm that they can comfortably live with and so on... in short, it's an intensely personal thing... the sharing part is only to get some insights to help buffer the shock of getting it in the first place and then wanting some outside feedback on it and nothing more.

So when I see people out there seeking publicity like what's going on in this case, I would need to talk to that person on a one to one basis just to get some idea where they are coming from -- especially if they are publicly giving out their real name. This to me sends out red flags... big time.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Romanek has been around for a while and IMO is a hoaxer. I've seen enough and heard enough from him, unlike some others, to now think he's making up material on his own.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
From what I have seen, I think that he has a demon in his house. Sometimes you can get a picture of a demon with a camera.
Because of my unusual experience, I could have sold my story. But it is more important to get to the truth than selling your soul for a buck.
He should have a picture with him sitting in the saucer or it is fraud.
Also the radioactive chemicals should have damage his body. There is alot of pictures with the grays. They are showing up as ghosts in pictures. Stan is not the first one with a picture. Stan is telling the truth when he says that he has a picture of a gray. It is normal stuff these days in the paranormal field. His paranormal experience should have come under demons. The flying discs are entirely a different paranormal event.
Just my opinion. Love you all.

top topics

join