It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: Brit Soldiers Dressed As Arabs In car Packed With Explosives Captured

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Umm... to all the bush bashers, what does this have to do with Bush? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Uhhh...from all the non-bush bashers...what does this have to do with Bush?

Take it else where. There's something seriously wrong here.

[edit on 9-19-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's looking more and more like the Brits got caught red-handed in the middle of a false flag operation or they are supplying the resistance.

Basra could explode over this.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
It's looking more and more like the Brits got caught red-handed in the middle of a false flag operation or they are supplying the resistance.

Basra could explode over this.

The whole country could explode over this. What was their target in this deal? What can they say against terrorists? "You blow up - we deliver???" What can they say?

Nothing! And by the way, "when we get caught - we get out!
"

[edit on 9-19-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
..What was their target in this deal?

The best I can come up with is that the US/Brits are formenting this "innevitable civil war" we keep hearing about.

It makes little sense to me to have Iraqis killing other Iraqis while they have a common enemy occupying them.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This will not hit main stream media.

Bets anyone?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

This is part of a campaign to insight civil war in iraq, and to defame the noble iraqi resistance. It's been going for ages now especially in the city of basrah.
These undercover agents killing iraqi civilians while the international community is non the wiser.

These men are from the Forces Recovery Unit, British military inteligence set up to infiltrate and extract information.This time the agents made a mistake, caught red handed.

Just look at their disgusting faces.

Why are they doing this. Divide and conquer, insight civil war, defame the resistance and hence stop the support of it. But also this article is very telling, it was supposd to come out just after these british agents suceeded in their false flag operations. It is an excuse to bring more troops in.

UK may increase Iraq deployment
From correspondents in London
September 19, 2005
Britain said overnight it would, if necessary, increase the number of troops in Iraq as fears that the country is sliding towards civil war increase.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

I told you. The resistance would never hurt their own families, their own people, the ones they are fighting to protect.

The british recently stormed the jail these criminal spies where held in, and helped them to escape.

By ABBAS FAYADH
Associated Press Writer

BASRA, Iraq — In a major show of force, British soldiers used tanks to break down the walls of the central jail in this southern city late Monday and freed two Britons, allegedly undercover commandos, who had been arrested on charges of shooting two Iraqi policemen.

I CAN SEE.

I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THEM.

Gools

The best I can come up with is that the US/Brits are formenting this "innevitable civil war" we keep hearing about.

It makes little sense to me to have Iraqis killing other Iraqis while they have a common enemy occupying them.

AND so the rays of TRUTH break through in the end, Shining with the light of a THOUSAND SUNS! Logic and sanity prevails!

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Duty. Honor. Country.

If Americans solders where told to do the same by their superiors, would they, do you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Two British soldiers dressed as Arabs, driving a car with guns and explosives, are stopped at a checkpoint.

The Brits fire, and kill one Iraqi policeman.

The Brits are subsequently captured and jailed.

Two British armored vehicles come under attack, supposedly by followers of Muqtada Al Sadr.

It is rumored that the Iraqi police force in Basra has been infiltrated and overtaken by followers of Al Sadr.

Because of this infiltration, speculation is that the two Brits may have been part of an intelligence gathering operation.

The Brits are rescued and/or have their release negotiated.

That's where we seem to be at right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Because of this infiltration, speculation is that the two Brits may have been part of an intelligence gathering operation.

So that makes it ok to kill?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I went back and re-read my post, but couldn't find where I said that. Help me out, SC. Show me where I said that.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Two British armored vehicles come under attack, supposedly by followers of Muqtada Al Sadr.

How does anyone know who they 'follow'?

You also missed the part where the Brits destroyed the jail, and released the prisoners....

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I went back and re-read my post, but couldn't find where I said that. Help me out, SC. Show me where I said that.

Two British soldiers dressed as Arabs, driving a car with guns and explosives, are stopped at a checkpoint.

The Brits fire, and kill one Iraqi policeman.

The Brits are subsequently captured and jailed.

It is rumored that the Iraqi police force in Basra has been infiltrated and overtaken by followers of Al Sadr.

The Brits open fired and killed, But I think I miss misinterpreted, you are saying that the police officer that got killed was a bad guy really. Right?

[edit on 19-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Also where an Iraqi official said they opened fire on a crowded market managing to NOT KILL ANYONE, a police station, and hit two police officers. Also claiming there were NO FATALITIES.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The Brits open fired and killed, But I think I miss misinterpreted, you are saying that the police officer that got killed was a bad guy really. Right?

No, I am saying that the Brits were the bad guys.

Don't you get it?

They were caught in a False Flag Attack.

The terrorists killing Iraqis are really the Brits!

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

How does anyone know who they 'follow'?

I was merely repeating what was said on the video. Did you watch that video?

You also missed the part where the Brits destroyed the jail, and released the prisoners....

No, I didn't miss it.

The Brits are rescued and/or have their release negotiated.

There were two accounts given: one, the tanks destroyed the jail and grabbed the prisoners; two, the tanks crashed the wall and then the prisoners' release was negotiated. Take your pick. End result is the same.

Or are we worried about property damage here?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Syrian Sister, you've got to understand why the nay-sayers are the way they are.. so much has been flouted during this war that most people don't know what to believe in..

But when proof of a story is presented, the tides will sway..

Also, I'm not sure where you got those pictures, or how long they'll be available.. because every news source I've seen show's these guys' faces blurred at the request of the MoD.. I copied both pictures and I'll upload them to ATS if the pics get taken down..

Picture backups:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/19/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

[edit on 19-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

What I was doing was laying out a timeline to make some sense of what happened before jumping to conclusions. I made no judgement calls about the big bad Brits or leap to a conclusion that they have been the ones detonating the car bombs all along. That is for others to do.

What I will say is that it is possible that the policeman killed was loyal to Al Sadr. And I think Al Sadr is a disruptive force in Iraq.

But I doubt the Brits had time to determine if the man they shot was loyal to Al Sadr or not.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Just look at their disgusting faces.

Interesting how the BBC report had their faces blurred out. I guess their days of covert ops are over thanks to SS.

Breakdown of authority in Basra (a British-controlled city) where Al-Sadr is now rumored to be in control. How can there be an enemy who manages to control the police? Doesn't that imply a mandate from the locals?

So if these guys were fired upon by "iraqi cops" who are actually followers of al-Sadr, then one can see how they might have had the right to respond, but the Iraqi roundtable on the linked BBC video says that these men fired first. The video also says that the Brits responded (off-camera) to the riot and killed one protestor, injuring three.

IMO, this is exactly the way the war-planners wanted it to go. It'll be very costly (read: profitable) to create a free Iraq.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Does anyone know what division they were from? Their names?

This is all important information that should be researched :x

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join