It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for Alien Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Do you believe the so called "alien abduction" phenomenon? If you choose "other" please explain.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could be a combination of both alien & human abduction. Thats my take on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I`d go with a mix as well, given some accounts it would seem prudent not to totally discount the possibility that some are conducted by humans.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
At this point in time we have no evidence and so it could be all of the above. I dunno. Maybe they're cannibles. . . domesticating humans like we domesticated cows, to have steak. Maybe you're right, they have sex with us so they could make a healthier body? Or maybe for spies on the planet? Leaders to take over through our own look alike face? Scientific exploration? Checking up on us? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
...I think the governements are responsibles of the abductions for experimental research, and to make people "goofies", they conditionate people abducted to say they had been alien abducted.

ID

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Number three sounds a little to much like the X-Files for my taste. I believe they are studying us. Why else would they probe people, for sh#ts and giggles? They could also however be in charge of us as a species however as far as I know there is no evidence to support this theory. I do not believe that the majority of Alien abductions have been carried out by humans, though some may have been. As I always say anything is possible, not likely, but possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i agree with heelstone its all of those options put together. or maybe aliens arent abducting us but showing us the way home...oooo spaced out mood

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think Dr. Steven Greer of The Disclosure Project is right to a degree, that the military is faking abductions to scare people into thinking aliens are a threat.

However, I also think that at least some are real due to some of the more vividly unreal things that happen to some people.

Betty and Barney Hill's case "seems" real to me. The recent Stan Romanek case though, has had so many odd things happening in it that I feel he has been subjected to real and military alien encounters to confuse his very credible story.

For instance, Stan Romanek has encountered what he called "possum people", but he also has awoken outside his house roughed up to the degree that a rib was broken. I feel at least that encounter was done by the military to silence and confuse even more the already confused man.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I think Dr. Steven Greer of The Disclosure Project is right to a degree, that the military is faking abductions to scare people into thinking aliens are a threat.

However, I also think that at least some are real due to some of the more vividly unreal things that happen to some people.

Betty and Barney Hill's case "seems" real to me. The recent Stan Romanek case though, has had so many odd things happening in it that I feel he has been subjected to real and military alien encounters to confuse his very credible story.

For instance, Stan Romanek has encountered what he called "possum people", but he also has awoken outside his house roughed up to the degree that a rib was broken. I feel at least that encounter was done by the military to silence and confuse even more the already confused man.

~Or maybe Stan had one too many jack and cokes and got in a fight with a neighbor or something and didn't remember it. lol j/k . But yea, I'd say that the Betty and Barney Hill story is most authentic i.m.o That and it's the first documented abduction case ever. Some people say that it's just hallucinations but yet, why would small to large groups of abductions and ufo sightings be seeing the same thing if on drugs? I dunno.

~Regards
Jeff

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, Stan Romanek has been subjected to stalking by several different UFOs. He has documented video with numerous witnesses and pictoral proof. Stuff that would be impossible to fake. His alien encounter stories are strange, but he has had very real UFO encounters of something that seemingly follows him. Which is why I do believe he has been abducted. I just don't know if the military did it to silence him.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is a very intriguing thesis written by someone named Martin Cannon. It asserts that a large number of people who purport to have been abducted by aliens are actually recalling a hypnotically induced memory. The thesis only explains a certain percentage of abductions, Cannon admits that himself. However it is a fascinating article, I highly recommend it. It is a few years old, and since it was published Cannon has interestingly enough gone on to rebuke his own claims, and tried very earnestly to get this writing removed from all web sites.

The Controllers

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Revised link WOS,

WE remember you dear friend and your stellar contributions and courage:

New link:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

looks like an interesting read cheers for that antar.

Going to read it now.

I love reading stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

Wow, have been lost in some older links that took me waaaay back in time. The archives can lead you into timewarps...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I do not see Any reason why alien visitations or encounters cannot be for the purpose to collect the Male 'Seed' for future use in petri dish conception/pregnancy ...the event might be misconstrued as being an Abduction

It is my contention that the long-Ago King David of Biblical note... entered into a state of unconsciousness, which was revealed under the guise of having a 'vision'... the Alien beings, what we call Angels, took a specimen from King David of his 'seed' which was used on the person we know as the Mother of Jesus, wife of Joseph the Architect/Builder-&-Mason some hundreds of years later...

the clues are only becoming clearly possible as we enter these last days, when knowledge is increased and In vitro fertilization is common knowledge and pretty much available most everywhere since the 1990s globally

Jesus, the one destined to be called the 'anointed' was born from the 'line of David'...was in fact a direct descendant/Son of Man ~ that Man being King David himself...

I wonder if or when Christianity will begin to dissect the verses about Jesus and come to a similar conclusion I have presented to you here --- in a very brief form ~~~

spiritually...Jesus may be a sort of Son-of-God... a first-born, but born from high tech in vitro fertilization of sperm that had a deceased donor from some 962+ years earlier, a King David who himself was born in Bethlehem, Judah
SEE: www.britannica.com...

indeed in a way Jesus was 1st born of God, because everyone before Jesus was came from Adam who was formed/created from Clay and had no need of a navel...
Jesus was indeed the 1st Son-of-Man, to be birthed from a high tech in vitro fertilization by the Angelic team of scientific experts on the Subject Mary (mother of Jesus)

I think you all get the idea.... and this explanation is not blasphemy it is de-mystifying the Jesus/Christ mystery deliberately being foisted on the Christian masses

Abductions might just be a ploy of disinformation huh

edit on nd31142195491322282015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are right, this is a "long ago" Thread for sure. I remember when the author (William One Sac) passed away RIP. He always knew how to ask the right questions for discussion.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: William One Sac

I think it happens more often than we realize, especially if "we" are the ones being abducted returned and not remembering anything.

some abductions are probably supernatural or paranormal in nature, others might be secret military black operations

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: William One Sac
Do you believe the so called "alien abduction" phenomenon? If you choose "other" please explain.

Hold on a minute ! You ask a question and ask people to 'explain' themselves when you can't even be bothered to give your own take on the subject. I'm surprised anyone is even giving you their time here.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Sent you a PM. Hopefully you can read it and understand a bit more... as I state, the time stamp on this thread was when the forum was micro compared to what it is today, black letters on a white page.

new topics

top topics

join