It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the End! ~ World War III

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi tristar/

If this has anything to do with politics?
I am the wrong person as I dont know much about political stuff...
But can this link Help~

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
maaaan i am glad i dont have to work with you guys!!!So what if its the end ..what r u gonna do about it?you probably be the first person to commit suicide dummy!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
maaaan i am glad i dont have to work with you guys!!!So what if its the end ..what r u gonna do about it?you probably be the first person to commit suicide dummy!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi/

Did you know that the END has more to do with political power and what is happening in the world now?
Many times this is spoken of...but no one seems to care what the Church has to say.

Why would someone commit suicide?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

No, thats not the case, as i said, its almost impossible to find over the net as nearly all reference and footage to the incident has been systematically deleted, it will take some hard mining to dig this footage out.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78

Oh i think you would enjoy working beside me and no i wont be running with hands in the air screaming that the world is going to end, well not in my life time anyway..!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi tristar/

About a flag and the Queen?
I'm sorry, Like I said, I'm not politically inclined...can you be more specific?
I can look it up in Greek?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It was held in the 50-60's where the Queen and MP's were invited amongst other world leaders. The person had a flag hanging over the entrance which was so big that it made everyone bow under the flag in order for them to enter the hall.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi tri/

I can't find anything...maybe not looking in the right place.
Sorry!

I'll ask my dad tomorrow if he knows of anything of significance that happened that year?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

I am not sure if he is aware of the incident but it did make world news then.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

If it made the Greek News back then....probably knows something.
To be honest with you...I still dont have a clue as to what you are referring to,but if I could be of help...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
ST Udio......

Christ is the HEAD OF THE CHURCH.

In concluding His parable, the Lord likens Himself to the 22-23 verses of the 118th Psalm, calling Himself the Rock, which the builders have rejected i.e. the leaders of the Jewish people, and Which became “the chief cornerstone” — the keystone of the grand building of the New Testament Church.

Parable on the Wicked Vinedressers.

(Mat. 21:33-46; Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-19)

A certain landowner, meaning Father God, established a “vineyard,” which means the Church of the Old Testament. Having set a hedge around it, which the analysts interpret as being the law of Moses and all institutions in general, elected so as to safeguard God’s chosen people — Jews — from the heathen’s influence; dug a “winepress” in it, in which the juices were extracted and erected a “watchtower” for the guards, to guard the vineyard against robbers and wild animals. The Holy Fathers reasoned that the words “winepress” and “watchtower” meant altar and church. Having arranged everything for the comfort of the vinedressers,

the rest here...

St Udio , I embrace the early church.....no modernism.

Christ is the same yesterday,today and tomorrow.
People do change scripture to suit their own ideas but the WORD of God has not changed.

I did have a look at the site you put ......thanks

I guess TIME will reveal the truth.

IX
helen

Joh 2:20 Then the Jews said, This sanctuary was forty six years being built, and do You raise it up in three days?
Joh 2:21 But He spoke about the sanctuary of His body.
Joh 2:22 Then when He was raised from the dead, His disciples recalled that He said this to them. And they believed the Scripture, even the Word that Jesus spoke.

Mat 23:16 Woe to you, blind guides, who say, Whoever swears by the Holy Place, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the Holy Place is a debtor.
Mat 23:17 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold, or the Holy Place that sanctifies the gold?

Joh 2:24 But Jesus Himself did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all,
Joh 2:25 and because He had no need that anyone should witness concerning man, for He knew what was in man.

Isa 44:9 Those who form a carved image are all of them vanity. And their delights do not profit; and they are their own witnesses. They do not see, nor know, that they may be ashamed.
Isa 44:10 Who has formed a god, or poured out an image to no profit?
Isa 44:11 Behold, all his companions shall be ashamed; and the craftsmen, they are from men. They shall assemble, all of them shall stand; they shall dread; they shall be shamed together.
Isa 44:12 He carves iron with a tool; he works in the coals and forms it with hammers, and works it with his powerful arm; then he is hungry, and has no strength; he drinks no water and is weary.
Isa 44:13 He fashions wood, and stretches a line; he marks it with a stylus; he shapes it with a carving tool, and he marks it with a compass. And he makes it according to the figure of a man, as the beauty of a man, to sit in the house.

Isa 44:18 They do not know nor discern; for He has smeared their eyes from seeing, their hearts from understanding.
Isa 44:19 And not one turns back to his heart, nor has knowledge nor discernment to say, I have burned half of it in the fire; and I also have baked bread on its coals. I have roasted flesh and have eaten it; and I have made the rest of it into an idol. Shall I bow to a product of a tree?[\b]

Let the reader understand. It applies to the one reading. The one flipping the page with the right hand and holding the book with the left hand.

A magnet has a north and a south pole. Binary code is read in 0's and 1's. A double edged sword can cut this way and that. The very name and image of a man makes a great legend, but tells you nothing of the actual being. That can only be witnessed to be determined. Disciples lost their heads, the seat of control because of the Witness of Jesus, his name meaning "Self existent salvation". He witnesses you, not the other way around. He will recall all things to you.

Only the truth of the way and the life will render the impostor clear and the one who is in all even now.

Judas is consuming with Jesus, both hands in the dish.....Last shall be First and First shall be last.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hi letthe/

The First will be last and the last will be first quote that you posted has nothing to do with what you said....This is Jesus Christ talking about the JEWS who did NOT accept Him as the Messiah.
The SINNERS were the first to FOLLOW Christ the Lord, but His own accepted HIM NOT!
The last first and the first last....

What has your post have to do with the PROPHECY that I posted?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi/

Laborers in the vineyard....Parable Of Jesus/

''......Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen" (Mt. 20:1-16).

For the Jews, the first hour was equal to 6 a.m. today, and the eleventh hour to 5 p.m.
When the lord of the vineyard paid the laborers, he did not give more to those who worked from daybreak but paid the same amount to everyone. Those who had come earlier received their pay as they had agreed, and the latecomers received the same amount out of the lord's kindness.
In this parable the Lord teaches us that the grace of God and that eternal life are given to people not on the basis of a mathematical calculation of their works or the time that they have belonged to the Church, but out of God's grace.
The Laborers who received equal pay~

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hi letthe/

The First will be last and the last will be first quote that you posted has nothing to do with what you said....This is Jesus Christ talking about the JEWS who did NOT accept Him as the Messiah.
The SINNERS were the first to FOLLOW Christ the Lord, but His own accepted HIM NOT!
The last first and the first last....

What has your post have to do with the PROPHECY that I posted?

ICXC NIKA
helen

Dear Helen, when your Jesus arrives, will you go out to meet him? Will you seek him in the desert or in the upper rooms? Will you recognize him if you are asleep or will you be able to say "here I am"? How will you recognize a savior who's name only he knows? Many who are first shall be last, and many who are last shall be first.

A child is the first, as he is a prince. When the prince becomes a king, he is the last, lest he deny himself and regenerate, his life will be no more on the earth for the life is in the blood.

As you have said the sinners first followed Jesus, you are correct as he came to those who did NOT know him. Those who are last, even in the eyes of christians exposing their sinful lifestyles, but not dealing in there own, are first. It pleases the lord to bruise his anointed and because of this he gives them the spoil and they divide it amongst the strong. The lord deals lightly with 10's of thousands doing his will, but repays the iniquity of the fathers upon Levi and Judah the 3rd and 4th generations.

Levi means "attached" or those who Know the lord.
Judah means "celebrated" as in celebrity of who salvation is of...the celebrity.

The celebrity is the image, is the Judas, is the money holder, is the ones kissing their fans on the cheek, is the hollywood around your head, and is the image of Jesus who's purpose is two fold. To separate the wheat from the chaff and divide the light from the dark. Most will follow his image, only his elect will generate him.

"Because lawlessness shall abound, the heart's of men will grow cold"...

It says that "if possible even the elect shall be fooled". Are you elect that you have seen past the delusion?

"Rethink, the kingdom is at hand"....this is the gospel....

Peace

[edit on 16-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Faith is the word your looking for.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hi/

Laborers in the vineyard....Parable Of Jesus/

''......Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen" (Mt. 20:1-16).

For the Jews, the first hour was equal to 6 a.m. today, and the eleventh hour to 5 p.m.
When the lord of the vineyard paid the laborers, he did not give more to those who worked from daybreak but paid the same amount to everyone. Those who had come earlier received their pay as they had agreed, and the latecomers received the same amount out of the lord's kindness.
In this parable the Lord teaches us that the grace of God and that eternal life are given to people not on the basis of a mathematical calculation of their works or the time that they have belonged to the Church, but out of God's grace.
The Laborers who received equal pay~

ICXC NIKA
helen

1Jn 5:16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin not unto death, he shall ask; and He shall give life to him, to the ones not sinning unto death. There is a sin unto death. I do not say that he should ask about that.
1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin, and there is a sin not unto death.
1Jn 5:18 We know that everyone being generated from God does not sin, but the one having been generated from God keeps himself, and the evil one does not touch him.
1Jn 5:19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the evil.
1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given to us an understanding that we may know the true One, and we are in the true One, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and the life everlasting.
1Jn 5:21 Little children, guard yourselves from idols. Amen.

The way, the truth and the life is exactly what it says and happens about every 7 seconds on the earth.

Little children, guard YOURSELVES from idols....

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Faith is the word your looking for.

Being the smallest of all the seeds....you can fit about a billion on the head of a pin, that is, the eye of a needle through which they pass.

True faith has works that follow it, that is parents have children. Children are called Jacob, that is "heal catcher"...the baby chasing after you. It is Jacob that becomes Israel, that is "he will rule as god". This is true faith. Only truth resides in the light of life.

"My salvation shall not linger"....in other words..."the biological clock is ticking"...

Spirit is Breath and vitality. This is the word that goes forward in breath. Truth confirms spirit because it is the outcome of what is said.

"He was a man of his word"...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hi letther/

The way, the truth and the life is exactly what it says and happens about every 7 seconds on the earth.

What exactly are you saying?
You give Scripture, and then you go on making up your own translation of Scripture?

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...Fixed quote.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hi letther/

What exactly are you saying?
You give Scripture, and then you go on making up your own translation of Scripture?

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...Fixed quote.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by helen670]

Would you mind showing me where I have interpreted anything?

As far as the way the truth and the life, I'm not making anything up.

Let us take "the way the truth and the life" without interpretation, but for face value as "he is not a god of confusion". If you have one of these, do you not have the others?

Let's start with the last, then come to the first.

"The life"

World Vital Events Per Time Unit: 2009

(Figures may not add to totals due to rounding)
-------------------------------------------------
Natural
Time unit Births Deaths increase
-------------------------------------------------
Year 134,434,533 56,622,740 77,811,793
Month 11,202,878 4,718,562 6,484,316
Day 368,314 155,131 213,183
Hour 15,346 6,464 8,883
Minute 256 108 148
Second 4.3 1.8 2.5

I was wrong. It isn't every 7 seconds the contractions have increased to every 4.3 seconds. We are getting closer and closer to the 7 headed beast...so close.

U.S. 306,932,140
World 6,771,581,008 We are only around 200,000,000 away...
04:25 GMT (EST+5) Jul 17, 2009

Rev 9:16 And the number of the armies of the cavalry was two myriads of myriads; and I heard their number.

Know the season.

Next, "The truth"

Does not it say that "he is the light of all coming into the world" and that "not one was generated without him?" Does he not say, "to the least of these, so to have you done unto me?" Does it not say "He knew all men"? Are not things that are true "done in the light so that it may be known it is of God"

Does not Paul, meaning "little" say that the word "is not open to personal interpretation"? Truth is true. It has no need that someone witness it having been found to be solid, therefore able to be built from as a base.
Joh 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, That which we know, we speak; and that which we have seen, we testify. And you do not receive our testimony.

Truth is, all else is "vanity and grasping at the wind".

And last but not least, "The way"

Since we preach what we know, do you see any other way to come to the father, but through the hips as it has been since the beginning of the world or since he was "cast down"?

Do you see any other hand wiping away tears then those who are of the host?

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus (meaning "victorious among his people") said to Him, How is a man able to be generated, being old? He is not able to enter into his mother's womb a second time and be born?
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, If one is not generated out of water and Spirit, he is not able to enter into the kingdom of God.

**When a baby is born, does not water and blood come forth?"**
Does he not say "Forbid not the children to come unto me, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"?

Joh 3:6 That having been generated out of the flesh is flesh, and that having been generated out of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Do not wonder because I said to you, You must be generated from above. Does not a parent place their child ABOVE their own needs?
Joh 3:8 The Spirit breathes where He desires, and you hear His voice; but you do not know from where He comes, and where He goes; so is everyone having been generated from the Spirit.
Joh 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, How are these things able to occur?
Joh 3:10 Jesus answered and said to him, You are the teacher of Israel, and you do not know these things?
Joh 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, That which we know, we speak; and that which we have seen, we testify. And you do not receive our testimony.
Joh 3:12 If I tell you earthly things, and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? .

Helen, Jesus asked an important question of the Pharisees concerning David. Do you know which one I speak of?

Mat 22:41 But the Pharisees having been gathered, Jesus questioned them,
Mat 22:42 saying, What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He? They say to Him, David's.
Mat 22:43 He said to them, Then how does David in Spirit call Him Lord, saying,
Mat 22:44 "The Lord said to my Lord, Sit off My right until I should put Your hostile ones as a footstool for Your feet?" LXX-Psa. 109:1; MT-Psa. 110:1
Mat 22:45 Then if David calls Him Lord, how is He his son?
Mat 22:46 And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor did anyone dare from that day to question Him any more.

I ask you Helen? How is he his Son, whom David is calling Lord? Do not the people of "he will rule as god" come with their young ones on their shoulders to Zion?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join