It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There are many photos and videos of their crafts available on the internet. I do not have any of my own.

Forgive me if I was unclear in my request - it is very late here.

What I meant was: do you think they would allow you to take their picture or tape them on video to post on ATS for the rest of us to see?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

What I meant was: do you think they would allow you to take their picture or tape them on video to post on ATS for the rest of us to see?

No, I already know that they wouldn't. We have discussed in many related conversations the implications of physical evidence and the importance of my not having it, and of alien experiencers in general not having it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is just a thought, but if you read any of the post on the end of the world that should be in 2012 some time. So its not to far away and maybe these aliens are checking out humans to see if we are worth saving. Or in 2010 maybe they will stop and tell us to come with then that earth will be destroyed. Or maybe they want to preserve some of the human race before earth is destroyed. It just gets me thinking that if they can come from lightyears away that maybe they see something out there we cant. Also I watched a show on ufos and they said what is the closest distence between 2 points???? A straight line right........wrong A WORM HOLE. So maybe this black hole or some other type of hole out ther will take you millions of lightyears away in a few seconds. I mean do we really know whats out there Hell no we dont. There is probly lots of planets with life, some more inteligent then ours and some not. Just thought I would let every one know what I thought on this.
Hay we need some alien smilies

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ya i think i saw a how on worm holes to. They said that if we were bale to control them we would be able to travel back and forth threw time and space. But i have yet more information i need earth sister. Are we Human Beings the least intellagent out of this Federation? are we in the middle or are we very low. And has there been any terrible wars between these races, Like ww2 on earth?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've got a question.. Are we the first to create an atomic bomb? Or were other races in the 'Federation' a bit less shortsighted? Also, have they surpassed the pure, unrefined destruction created at the epicenter of a modern nuclear warhead detonating?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Gee i was so stunned i almost typed Holy .... in the password box honestly...
Now i have a question earthsister-- where is this alien federation located at ? space ? here on earth?

How do you go there ? are you just saying u get "abducted" volunterially and comunicate with these beings,

how do you comunicate telepathy? you talk? you use gestual language?

Why dont they just show themselves to all of us and say whats going on there might be people that are not properly informd and might try doing stuff... you should know what i mean.
Is it just like a conference or a meeting like in a busyness company? what do you guyz talk about ??
sry for all the questions and i ask you to please answer them when you can if you can.

I am extremely curious to know .. if i ever get to encounter these people as you call them what should i do run like hell say hello make some gesture ? what can i do not to upset them

peace

One more thing do you know about "The Dulce Book" is it real??

[edit on 1-9-2005 by For FREEDOM]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
howdy folks, fun thread. Here's my 2c worth.

I fully believe that in order for a race to evolve to the point of interstellar travel, and the other technological advances reported about alien races, they must have moved beyond the baser tendancies. Consider the human race. If we learned tomorrow that some guy in Botswana discovered a mechanism by which he could negate the effects of gravity and float an object across the room, what do you think would happen? Would it be technology that would be shared with the entire planet, so that everyone could benefit? Would the machanism by which it operates be fully explained so that other great minds could expand on it? My guess is no - it would be snatched up by the highest bidder, quite possibly a fossil fuel conglomerate, and stuffed away in some back room to store until we have exhausted our fossil fuel supplies and there is no other choice but to examine other opportunities.

That may be a bad example, but I hope you get my point - I believe our obsession with material possession is what limits our species. I also believe it is what creates most of the world's problems - we go to war for oil, commit terrorist acts because a particular organization has more power (read resources, money), commit genocide to gain more power (resources, money). If we continue on this path, we all know where it leads there are books, movies, songs written about post-apocalyptic times. Pick your favourite scenario. Perhaps it's naiive of me, but I think it's impossible for a race to evolve until it focuses solely on its development. Not personal development, but development of the race as a whole. All of the portrayals that involve alien life forms being nasty creatures usually involve some human motivating factor - they want our planet, they want our water, they want to squish humans to pieces and spray our blood over the surface of the earth (nice tie-in to the original post, eh?!!). I think it's arrogant to assume we can understand their motivations.

Remember we've only been around for 250,000 years at the absolute maximum (if you buy some of the pre-history theorems). It's quite possible these races have existed for MILLIONS of years. Can you even begin to imagine what the human mind would look like in a million years?

As for abduction stories, here's my take. Imagine we decide that the salmon of our planet need some help evolving a little. They fight there way upstream for no particular reason, scrap with each other over mates, etc. They should learn to use lavalife, I mean c'mon. So we take our superior technology and decend into the rivers and oceans of the world to teach these poor creatures something about the universe. What do you think their reaction would be? Even if you had the most benevolent, kindest, most lovingest (is that a word?) intentions in mind, how do you think the salmon would react to being pulled out of his resting shoal at night (after all, they're most calm at night it would be least traumatizing) brought up to a giant fish tank in the sky where we are floating around him in scuba suits?

I can't pretend to know any motivations behind any of these things, nor whether or not abductions are real or government attempts to spread fear. I don't know if EarthSister is truly in communication with alien life, or if HG Wells had 'the sight' and War of the Worlds is a prophetic vision of the future. I like to think that EarthSister is right, and that someday very soon we will have a wonderful relationship with the other beings in our universe, and begin to understand more about the world around us.

EarthSister - I don't know what the plan is, and frankly I'm not sure I care I don't believe it will change my opinion of the universe that much. But next time you are relating to any outside beings, let 'em know that we really need a change and there are many of us here that are ready? Ask them to help us before it's too late we've already lost too many lives and too many souls have given themselves over to greed and animosity.

if you read the whole thing, thank you for your time I hope I manage to provoke some thought and more discussion!

enjoy your time awake today!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
Are we Human Beings the least intellagent out of this Federation? are we in the middle or are we very low. And has there been any terrible wars between these races, Like ww2 on earth?

CMAN

We humans are by far the least advanced, evolved and intelligent among all the races that visit Earth.

We humans are not the least intelligent in our five galaxy union area, but we are among the youngest. There are 103 other primitive races at a similar point to us in our galaxy, who are having their own visiting life organized and just getting to know them. This can be a very long process- longer for some races than for others. We humans are having a very hard time and it's taking us thousands of years.

Advanced races do not war. "Advanced War" is an oxymoron. Some primitive races war. Many primitive races are peaceful. Because war is primitive, it is more likely that a primitive, hostile race would be warring with itself before it discovered other life and began to advance into travel to other worlds of life. Other worlds of life in an area do not allow primitive, hostile races to travel. By "travel" I don't mean up the driveway to the sidewalk and back- we humans are not traveling anywhere yet.

In other words, by the time a race reaches travel capability, it is already advanced. And if it does war, once it meets further advanced races, it learns quickly how and why not to war.

War is primitive, but disagreements can be Universal throughout advancement. Advanced races still have disagreements among themselves and with other races, but they solve them by peace, not violence.

With advancement comes weapon capability for defense against any imaginable kind of threat, created or natual- and a primitive world that would try to war with an advanced world, well you could just call them stupid.

A major problem to consider when a hostile, warring primitive race is meeting advanced races, is that the advanced races are more concerned for the life and quality of life for the people of the primitive race than the people's own leadership is.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedeemingSpirit

Ask them to help us before it's too late we've already lost too many lives and too many souls have given themselves over to greed and animosity.

enjoy your time awake today!

As EarthSister said they will not interveine directly .. and they should not, if we want to evolve we must do it on ourselves, it will strenghten us make us learn, we must tell ourselves ..NO this is Wrong and WE will fix this..The best thing they can do is show us the path but we must cross it ourselvs
I believe that extreme measures must be taken.. The fault is of the Ignorant, Greedy, unscrupulous People that do the things stated in the other post.. there are suspicions that in my country "portugal" there is actually people droping bombs into the forests so that the wood is cheaper.... i mean that is so pathetic there are witnesses that say they have seen helicopters droping these bombs .. there have been death threats because an old couple presented charges against a helicopter literally bombing their tree plantations.
Mankind must change.. and much.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter
I've got a question.. Are we the first to create an atomic bomb? Or were other races in the 'Federation' a bit less shortsighted? Also, have they surpassed the pure, unrefined destruction created at the epicenter of a modern nuclear warhead detonating?

Hi, Carpenter.

Sorry, I don't know the exact answers to these. I don't know what kind of weapons or bombs other races have. We were not the first to create a bomb or to war, though.

The other races around us know all about our nuclear weapons. They are cleaning up the affects of them through space all of the time.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by For FREEDOM

Now i have a question earthsister-- where is this alien federation located at ? space ? here on earth?

For FREEDOM

I think what everybody is calling the federation, refers to the area of the organization of five galaxies, which my alien contacts call by name, The Intergalactic Union. I don't know where the (over) 5200 participating members meet but I imagine they meet in crafts. There is not one place for all of them to meet together, because distance is so great across the galaxies that not all in the area could travel to one place. With their technologies I am sure they can meet without traveling just as well.

The 218 races that visit Earth are organized into one body, and they call this The Project. They meet on a community craft that is parked outside of our atmosphere. Each race lives in its own craft or crafts parked outside of our atmosphere while on assignment. Head representatives and crew members take turns to go home to their own worlds once or twice a year to visit their families.

How do you go there ? are you just saying u get "abducted" volunterially and comunicate with these beings,
how do you comunicate telepathy? you talk? you use gestual language?

The alien people are who usually take me there, but sometimes I take myself there, to their crafts. "Abduction" suggests it's against my will. I work with the alien races for the same efforts they are working for.

Communication is usually telepathic, but also sometimes vocal, and either can be at least in part by gesture. Even by telepathy, a gesture can be felt or received through the mind, so physical vision is not even necessary. When they speak to me, they usually use my language so I can understand them very easily. Sometimes when they speak audibly in their own language, I hear them by telepathy in my language.

Language sounds race to race are so diverse, that it is the norm for a race not to be able to pronounce another's language sounds, where there is no barrier by telepathy. Also, we form a vocal sound by pushing air over our vocal chords, and we hear it by the physical vibration against our ear drums. The beings of different biology cannot share the same physical atmosphere to both be physically breathing and talking in it, so communication is much easier and practical by natural abilities instead.

Why dont they just show themselves to all of us and say whats going on there might be people that are not properly informd and might try doing stuff... you should know what i mean.

They are trying to show themselves to us (the public) openly, but they are forced to do it a little at at time so that the results of it on us remain as positive and productive as possible. It is only counterproductive when people see them and will just believe that it proves that all the horror stories are true, or if it makes them believe the "next" thing their govt is going to tell them.

The visiting races have to sneak in, because they are under threat by the leading govts. When the aliens show up, the govts make bad things happen. Those bad things are being blamed and framed on the aliens.

Is it just like a conference or a meeting like in a busyness company? what do you guyz talk about ??

Official meetings that take place with the leaders of the organization are very formal and usually take place in chambers deep within the community craft. We talk strictly about the issue at hand. The thing Jack and I usually report to them about is our human perspective on a specific alien-related activity we are engaged in here, usually about the things we are learning about other people who have alien contact. Included in large part is disinformation and blatant lies of contact that many people claim to have when they really don't. And about the affects of govt generated propaganda against the alien races, manipulating human thought and ideas against the truth, even before the people hear what it is.

There are many alien experiencers. Some of them take the opportunity, and take on the task of working with the aliens. Everybody has their own role, and whatever it is that each does, that is the related information they will be getting from their own alien contacts. It is very well thought out, even lifetimes ahead of time, and orchestrated with great care by the aliens who are trying to approach their human contacts. Most humans, as much as they might want to, or think they want to, they just cannot handle the pressure that comes with alien contact, or they just won't. Meeting the aliens is hard enough, but to face normal life with that going on is near impossible. Right when you need support the most, society treats you very badly, and so do your own family and friends.

What Jack and I do as public speakers, is learn things from the aliens and then help other alien experiencers get to know their own alien contacts. We need to be in the public and talk about what we are learning. It doesn't matter that most people don't believe it yet. Right now it is imperative on Earth that alien experiencers get to hear from people like Jack and me. People need to hear that many humans work successfully with the alien races on the efforts of bringing our worlds together diplomatically, so that when they see the aliens, they will know that it's true. They will not be forced to only consider what their govts want to them to consider.

A human who has alien contact is friends and family to his own alien contacts. Meetings are official, but the relationship is natural and permanent. When our alien contacts meet us at our house, meetings are less formal. And visits are often personal, as well.

I am extremely curious to know .. if i ever get to encounter these people as you call them what should i do run like hell say hello make some gesture ? what can i do not to upset them

This is a very important question. For the human, this point of discovery and awareness is very difficult, no matter how you look at it. It is very difficult to prepare for such a sudden meeting. But what happens at this point could be the deciding factor for how that person thinks of alien contact for the rest of his life, and how he describes it to others, further affecting their own first times to come. The alien people, in trying to open contact with a human, try to never spring it on him just like that.

Alien experiencers have meetings and visits through their lives from early to help make this a thing that was always normal about them, to make it so the human can think back and know the aliens have always been around them, that there is familiarity and connection. They do this while trying not to be so apparent that it scares the human. This makes our memories seem vague, which makes the alien people seem vague. When they finally show up physically to us, we have already seen them hundreds of times. But it's still a shock.

Try to do what you do in the dentist chair- control your fear because you know it's only natural to feel that way, even though you know that nobody is actually trying to kill you. Let your body shake, let your skin sweat, hold on if you feel like you might fall down. No, I am not kidding.

Don't worry, you won't upset them. If you were unapproachable, they would not be there. If they come to make themselves apparent to you, they know exactly what they are doing and how it is affecting you. They could shut all of that off for you, but then you would not process it and overcome it, to be able to move on to the next phase of your contact, if that is what you want to do. First you need to see what that is though, and try it for a while, before you decide.

What I told my kids was to remember that "scary" is just a feeling, and it's only because you don't know them yet. So get to know them quick- say Hello and ask them their name, and if they are really scared, to just come and get me or Dad. It works every time.

One more thing do you know about "The Dulce Book" is it real??

I haven't read it, but it's not real. The most effective propaganda is either based on enough obvious truths to make people think the whole thing is the truth- or based on enough lies to make people think the whole thing is a lie. Tell people what they want to hear, and what they already think is true, and then they will believe anything else you decide to tell them. That is the rule about humans in any subject.

Near four corners USA is an alien emergency storage facility for all the races that visit Earth. It's the only place on Earth that the aliens have, and they have it because they have to have it. The alien races do not stay there, but they hold some meetings there, between their races and often with their alien contacts. The US knows it is there, and many civilians know something is there and some things happened there, so the govt generates stories to obscure the truth with.

[edit on 9/1/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
According to some, some are guarding us, on this ET highway above the earth, and some wish to do us harm.

(mod edit to remove offensive content)

[edit on 11/22/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

EarthSister - I don't know what the plan is, and frankly I'm not sure I care I don't believe it will change my opinion of the universe that much. But next time you are relating to any outside beings, let 'em know that we really need a change and there are many of us here that are ready? Ask them to help us before it's too late we've already lost too many lives and too many souls have given themselves over to greed and animosity.

RedeemingSpirit

Thank you for saying everything you did. None of us on Earth, alien experiencer or not, is completely right or knows much of anything compared to all we have ahead of us in our fight to get from this mess, to peaceful living. But I know we can do it. When I look at ourselves, it seems impossible, but when I hear somebody say things like you did, I feel hope that there are people here who know what is happening and want to change it. And when I look at how all these other races have survived and reached advancement, and many with the help of each other, I know we can do it too.

We humans will one day be a part of our local group of worlds, and one race of many traveling together to other new races' worlds to help them with whatever their problems are. If that sounds like utopia, that's only because we humans have resigned ourselves too much to this suffering. Not everyone in a race travels to other worlds to work between races, it's a specialty for the elite of beings, and a huge sacrifice. It is still very difficult for them to find people on Earth to stand up on this end of things.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID

I'm cool with all that, I'd kidnapp an alien, and r@pe it, to be honest.
-insert why I have a fetish here-

Selective_ID, Your slip is showing, and your comment is offensive to many. But you have just demonstrated a perfect example of common bad human behavior and prejudice being projected onto other whole races of life that we don't even know yet.

Don't you know we are the minority?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im sorry if i did not express "abduction" as i wished to i meant if they come around in their vehicle and pick you up in an unusually way thats why i put
-"- but that has already been answered.
Thank you for your answers and advices. il put it to use.

Peace

[edit on 2-9-2005 by For FREEDOM]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, to the aliens,we are the aliens and vice versa. Before the pull off any attacks, don't you think that they will abduct a random range of people to see if we are friendly or not. They will try to make peace beforestarting a war!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I was thinking about this and it just hit me .. why would the government not want us to befriend alien people? it seems that, from what you say earthsister, that we could only gain with such connections.

Peace

[edit on 2-9-2005 by For FREEDOM]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by For FREEDOM
I was thinking about this and it just hit me .. why would the government not want us to befriend alien people? it seems that, from what you say earthsister, that we could only gain with such connections.

Exactly, For FREEDOM. That is my point. The govts always want to gain, but "what" do they want to gain? And how and from whom?

Over-simplified but true explanation:

If you and I made friends with the aliens and started learning and doing great things, such as producing and handing out free food, energy and medicine for all, how could the govts gain from that? What would the govts lose if we did not have to faithfully depend only on them anymore?

This is why it is so dangerous for alien experiencers on Earth. This is why there is such great risk and responsibility when the alien people approach individual humans. This is what forces the alien races to sneak their way in, and to be very careful when sharing information that the govts want exclusive control of, and do not want you and me to have.

[edit on 9/2/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would guess it's a touch more complicated than that. I choose to believe that everyone on this planet is trying to do the best they can inside the framework of their belief systems. I don't believe that the governments are necessarily doing anything that is completely against the peoples best interests (the US government is by the people, for the people, remember?).

My hallucination is that if tomorrow an alien life form came down to me and taught me the secrets of the universe, I could be a bonafide thread to the universe. Like giving a toddler a firearm - I might understand the idea of what these secrets could accomplish, but not fully comprehend the consequences. Perhaps that sounds simplistic, but consider this: Imagine that someone was given the understanding of how to draw energy from a subatomic source (ZPF or whatever) through conversations with alien friends. At this stage in our development, that technology would most likely be used to create weaponry, gain business advantage, etc. etc.

I think that today's governments are likely hoping to help move our society to a place where we will be able to accept alien life and technology.

I don't think I agree with the approach, because it presupposes that people are sheep and can't make decisions on their own. I would advocate a more open policy, for good or bad, because hitting people with reality is perhaps the most important thing. 2 more c.

have a great day!!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I don't think I agree with the approach, because it presupposes that people are sheep and can't make decisions on their own. I would advocate a more open policy, for good or bad, because hitting people with reality is perhaps the most important thing. 2 more c.

have a great day!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join