It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great (French) King before AntiChrist comes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hi Amethest,
It's my birthstone also. If you dig past the drivel, you get into a really neat paradox. Flameriaon, circa 1920, in 'the Temple enigma', noted that the autopsy of the supposed prince, Louis Charles, gave a measurement for his legs, much too long for any ten year old. A deaf mute was supposed to have been substituted, but the DNA match of the pickled heart to a relation of Maria Antonia, points to a fraternal or identical twin of Louis Joseph, who was shunted off to a Capuchin Convent, and never got much in the way of elocutionary development. Louis XVI's creatling Louis Charles, as Duke of Normandy, even as his older brother was fading fast, only makes sense, if there was a male twin, hidden away, somewhere.
After the death of the older male heir, Louis and Maria, spent many quiet hours at a Capuchin convent garden, outside of Paris. Guess where the switcheroo candidate really came from?? "It's a far better thing that I do, than I have ever done', and it's a far better place I go to, than I have ever been", by Charles Dickens, " A Tale of Two Cities". For the switch to work, Robespierre had to be in on it, and that rat, could still say that he had eliminated Louis XVII, or the Dauphin, as the sickly brother of Louis Joseph, was all of that. Cayce claimed in one of his trances that the tormenter had a change of heart, and looked after the young prince, for many years, after his imprissonment.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

My name is Nicholas J Corrao. I live in Wisconsin. For a long time now I have thought we are at the brink of the beginning of end times or a type of the end times. I have known of the Great Monarch prophecies for some years. Recently I made some incredible discoveries concerning him and I wrote a book.

Here is a link to a free download:

www.lulu.com...

I welcome anyone who is interested to read it and tell me what you think.
Here is a summary of it:

"Songs and Prophecies of the Great Monarch" is a concise and inspiring book covering the life and times of a mysterious figure found in prophecy called the Great Monarch. It includes: * A new and vital definition of prophecy. * A comprehensive set of prophecies of the Great Monarch as found in the Bible and private revelation. * Commentary and new insights into his prophecies. * His types found in history. * His royal bloodline. * A timeline of his life * And more. . . This is written for the light and comfort of all Christians and all those who seek God in these difficult days.

His prophecies are not wishful thinking they are in the Bible. The private prophecies might be wrong, but not the Biblical ones. I go into it in detail.

Nicholas

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
are there any members of the forum that can trace their family lineage back to france? ..
......? funny they say a french king considering the rumours that Mary went to the shores of france with the grail...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes - that was 'Sarah' (means: princess) the 'black' madonna...not black in skin pigmentation...black then meant the same as 'hidden.' Such as not seeing such a one passing by on the streets - as they blend in with the rest of the world and do not stand out...

I have heard that Miriam took Sarah to Egypt...

Certainly the lineage of Marie Antoinette is somehow connected...the guillotine invented during those days which she also fell victim to (in a most noble of fashions, too, I might add)....

And then later on, Adolf Hitler used that same execution machine on the SS...i read somewhere that he decapitated even more people than Marie and Louie!

But this is significant - it is a good thing to lose your head or be burned at the stake (so don't forget about Jeanne d'Arc, either - although surely she died a virgin)...

There were 'three antichrists' in Michel Nostradamus's centuries...a 'Mabus' and of course we know of Napolean and Hitler. I am almost completely decided that Mabus is referring to Simon Peter Magus....a 'mage' is along the lines of that which King Solomon mastered...not wizardry or trickery or anything charlatan or snake oily....but true mastery and command over the more elusive entities in this realm and thereabouts....

These are some snippets from Edgar Cayce's readings:

Reading 1602-3
Q) What will the Aquarian Age mean to mankind as regards Physical, Mental and Spiritual development? Is the Aquarian Age described as the "Age of the Lily" and why?
A) Think Ye this might be answered in a word? These are as growths. What meant that awareness as just indicated? In the Piscean age, in the center of same, we had the entrance of Emmanuel or God among men, see? What did that mean? The same will be meant by the full consciousness of the ability to communicate with or to be aware of the relationships to the Creative Forces and the uses of same in material environs. This awareness during the era or age in the age of Atlantis and Lemuria or Mu brought what? Destruction to man, and his beginning of the needs of the journey up through that of selfishness.
Then, as to what will these be, - ONLY those who accept same will even become aware of what's going on about them! How few realize the vibratory forces as create influences from even one individual to another, when they are even in the same vibratory force or influence! And yet ye ask what will the Aquarian age bring in mind, in body, in experience?
Q) Is the Aquarian Age described as the 'Age of the Lily' and why?
A) The purity. Only the purity as it represents will be able to comprehend or understand that awareness that is before those who seek the way.
Q) Can a date be given to indicate the beginning of the Aquarian Age?
A) This has already been indicated as the period when it should pass, but that is when it begins to affect. It laps over from one to another, as is the natural sources, as he holds to that which has been, which is. As has been indicated, we will begin to understand fully in '98.
Q) Are there any thoughts along these lines, beyond these, that can be given at this time?
A) Holy, holy is His name!
We are through.

Notice the 'age of the Lily~' this is something unique in phrase and reference - the lily is a white flower which has long been symbolic of purity....and the name Susanne is also the same as Lily - also Shoshan where Daniel wrote during the Babylonian Exile...and of course the Easter (esther) Lily is the flower for resurrection Sunday!

FF - you quoted St Hildegard referencing perhaps the lily - the first time I've heard of it outside Cayce!
I find St Hildegard to be a sound source of prophesy, myself.

Peace will return to the world when the White Flower again takes possession of the throne of France. During this period of peace, people will be forbidden to carry weapons, and iron will be used only for making agricultureal implements and tools. Also during this period, the land will be very productive, and many Jews, heathens, and heretics will join the Church.

And a second mention, too! You're a regular Nancy Drew this day, FF!

11 - John of Vatiguerro (13th Century)
'Spoilation, pillaging, and devastation of that most famous city which is the capital and mistress of France will take place when the Church and the world are grievously troubled. The Pope will change his residence and the Church will not be defended for
25 months or more because, during that time, there will be no Pope in Rome, no emperor and no ruler in France. But after this, a young captive Prince shall recover the Crown of the Lilies and shall extend his dominions all over the world.

I'm pretty certain that these references to bad times and destruction in France, etc. are referring to WWII! And Nostradamus remains consistent in iconography and I see a lot in these posted prophecies...

Hitler = wolf
Lindbergh = eagle
Mistress of France = Marie Antoinette? Joan of Arc?

More from Cayce:

There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

that there would come three that would make of the perfect way of life. (They achieved balance in their spiritual, their mental, their material experiences. They may proclaim the Atlantean records. Openers of the Records) One of the two. Two, with a guide. Hept-Supht, El-Ka, and Atlan. These will appear.

• - South California and South New Mexico were settled by Lemurians
• - (Men "with portions of trees, scales") - not reptile/fish scales but those which weigh and symbolize judgment
• - thine own angel of thy self, what thou hast been, stands ever as the evidence of thy consciousness, thy awareness, thy presence in the throne of the Father.
• - that as written over the door of the Temple Beautiful: "Parcoi So Suno Cum". Lord, Lead Thou The Way. I commit my Body, my mind, To be one with Thee.
• - (At the Altar cleansed of symbols) that were emblematical of the source of the stumbling block.
• - (Temple Beautiful) was in the form of the pyramid, within which was the globe. Teaching "the symbolic understanding."
• - For these, to be sure, were all symbolized - the faults, the virtues of man, in all his seven stages of development.
• - the giving by the Prophetess of the Seal of Life.
• (The Temple Beautiful was preserved under) the Seven Seals of the Law.
• - Though others make slight of thy manner of speech, of thy body, of thy walks, of thy ways, hold fast to Him; grudging no one.
• - those cleansings of the feet
• - (They studied the Seven Symbols.)
• - (Seals) the effects from the planetary sojourn
• - (Withstand temptation to approach God.)
• - Symbols of the seven stages of man's development: world as the beetle - birth as the cockerl - mind as the serpent - wisdom as the hawk - The varied activities in the cross, the crown, the gate, the door, the way.
• - Dance to become more erect!
• - Purification - which took some six and a half years, as time would be measured in the present.

Cayce also mentioned, once, something about 'then the young German king' will appear....i think it was some time after the illumination beginning in 1998 - and many people scorn Cayce because he said both 58 and 98 for the same events....but 1998 on the Gregorian calendar was 5758 on the Hebrew/Babylonian!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Perhaps a little history lesson on Joan of Ark is in need..

But perhaps the most striking instance is that recorded
in the history of the insurrection of the Tzentals of Chiapas,
in 1713. They were led by an Indian girl, a native Joan of Arc,
fired by like enthusiasm to drive from her country the hated
foreign oppressors, and to destroy every vestige of their presence.
She was scarcely twenty years old, and was known to
the Spaniards as Maria Candelaria. She was the leader of what
most historians call a religious sect, but what Ordonez y Aguiar,
himself a native of Chiapas, recognizes as the powerful secret
association of Nagualism
, determined on the extirpation of the
white race
. He estimates that in Chiapas alone there were
nearly seventy thousand natives under her orders - doubtless an
exaggeration - and asserts that the conspiracy extended far into
the neighboring tribes, who had been ordered to await the result
of the effort in Chiapas.
Her authority was absolute, and she was merciless in requiring
obedience to it. The disobedient were flayed alive or
roasted over a slow fire. She and all her followers took particular
pleasure in manifesting their hatred and contempt for the
religion of their oppressors. They defiled the sacred vessels of
the churches, imitated with buffoonery the ceremonies of the
mass, which she herself performed, and stoned to death the
priests whom they caught
Of course, her attempt against the power of Spain was hopeless.
It failed after a bitter and protracted conquest, characterized
by the utmost inhumanity on both sides. But when her
followers were scattered and killed, when the victorious whites
had again in their hands all the power and resources of the
country, not their most diligent search, nor the temptation of
any reward, enabled them to capture Maria Candelaria, the
heroine of the bloody drama. With a few trusty followers she
escaped to the forest, and was never again heard of.
More unfortunately were her friends and lieutenants, the priestesses
of Guistiupan and Yajalon, who had valiantly seconded
Maria in her patriotic endeavors. Seized by the Spaniards, they
met the fate which we can easily imagine, though the historian
has mercifully thrown a veil on its details.

any comments? don't bother to ask where I got that from... I want discussion on what it means to you.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hmm....what it means to me...

Well - pretty much it seems to me an obvious 'another' chapter in our GREAT book of life...and death...and all that falls between the goings-in and the goings-out.

I actually had never heard any of it - the name Candelaria is familiar because there is a street in ABQ named that...so i can't be sure if i have heard it with also 'maria' as well.

I did a search on it but didn't come up with too much more...

What else do you know?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Funny. Even in the prophecies section, when discussion is of
Catholic prophecies through the centuries that have to do with
France, someone will bring American politics into it to toss mud
at the republicans.
*sigh*

Well us Americans must always find a way to talk about ourselves it seems

Anyway the prophecy that stood out for me was:

12 - St. Vincent Ferrer (14th Century) - had gift of tongues.
(people heard him speaking their native language even though
he wasn't) He prophecied many times.
'Armies from the West, East, and North will fight together in Italy,
and the Eagle shall capture the false king
, and all things shall be
made obedient unto him, and there shall be a new reformation
in the world.

The eagle? Hmmm.

Not that I believe in prophecies, but. The US's symbol is the eagle :shrugs:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Charles Lindbergh was also the 'eagle' - the lone eagle
and Charles Lindbergh Jr. was called the 'eaglet'
i.e.: 'the theft of the eaglet' regarding the kidnapping.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Awww, Nygdan,
You, wearing a "sabado Gigante" Avatar...

My aunt knows him ROFLMAO.

Anyway,this is interesting, Flyers, i never heard of this prediction before.

Maybe it will be someone like Bush who fancies himself a king?

Thanks for the information

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Naval History

Italy - Fifth Army continued its bloody struggle in the west of the country towards the Gustav Line, but had only just reached the Garigliano River and was still short of Cassino and the Rapido River. Meanwhile Eighth Army breached the Line in the east and the Canadians had taken Ortona, where the Allies remained until June 1944. (..)
The RN also went over to the offensive against Germany supply traffic down the west coast of Italy and also from the northeast through the Adriatic to Yugoslavia.

??

Who knows?

Also, Charles Lindbergh's middle name was Augustus - the same name which they called Caesar who ruled Rome when Christ was born (supposedly.)

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
here.

[edit on 10/1/2005 by Amethyst]

Stupid edit...erased my entire last message.

French king could refer to a Merovingian king, as all the British monarchy are descended from Merovee, an ancient French king who, as legend has it, had two fathers. Charlemagne is descended from him. (I'm descended from the Plantagenets.)

Prince William would be the only king to be descended from all the Merovingian lines, if I have it right.

[edit on 10/1/2005 by Amethyst]

I am from the royal lines as well...many of them.

The thing is, there has been so much intermarriage down through the centuries that almost anyone with our heritage is going to find that they are desended from most of the thrones of Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Egypt, etc. at least from the Middle Ages on back.

And most will also carry the Merovingian blood.

There are many with this descent although quite a few don't even realize it and won't unless they do an indepth search of their roots.

Just from Charlemagne alone, there are 600,000 + descendants.

No, William is not the only one of the desendants who carries all the Merovingian lines.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
(This thread: "Da Vinci Code 2007" says a french woman is being groomed for leadership, and she claims to be descended from Jesus.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - St. Mehodius (4th Century) Bishop. Died a martyr -
'A day will come when the enemies of Christ will boast of having conquered
the whole world. They will say: 'Christians cannot escape now!' But a
Great king will arise to fight the enemies of God. He will defeat them, and
peace will be given to the world, and the Church will be freed from her
anxieties.

France is in the European Union, and like most of Europe it is struggling with its huge Muslim immigrant population. The Pope, on his recent trip to Turkey, said that Turkey should be part of the EU also. Only 3% of Turkey is actually in Europe. They have a huge population (70,413,958 (July 2006 est.)), almost that of Germany(82,422,299 (July 2006 est.)). However, their birth rates are "16.62 births/1,000 population (2006 est.)," and in a few years Turkey would have a majority of seats in the EU. (German birth rate: 8.25 births/1,000, w/ a growth of -0.02%) And Turkey's religion is: "Muslim 99.8% (mostly Sunni), other 0.2% (mostly Christians and Jews)."

So if the Pope gets his wish and Turkey becomes part of the EU, Muslims will control a majority of seats and therefore control the European Union, or "The West." Not quite world domination as it is stated in the prophecy, but close to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So much of Edgar Cayce's material seems to just float in or float out, but this prophecy deals with two individuals, of known birth dates. Robespierre and Louis Charles. As far as I'm concerned, all the pickled heart explains, is where the switch artists got the 'deaf mute', with the too long legs for any ten year old, per the 'Temple Enigma', by Flamarion. Robespierre apparently went back to that well, using the very same strategem for the little Duke's and his own disappearences. Both were assumed dead, and you all know what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. Louis C. was born in 1785, so fast forwarding 100yrs. for a max time line, takes one up to 1885, the year of the famous Gunfight at the O.K. corral. Louis had to also be planted by then. Robespierre had made multiple enemies, so by the time he faked his own death, this odd couple, had limited hiding places. Napoleon would have eliminated ol' Mad Max, in a heartbeat, as would the Austrian Emporer, whose sister, Marie Antoinette, was murdered by him. Add the prince's Catholic Faith in, and secure hiding places start to get thin indeed. The Frogs themselves kinda let the cat out of the bag, when Louis Phillippe sent emmasaries to the Court of the King of Prussia, circa 1837-40, resulting in their report, known thereafter, as the infamous 'Red File'. King Louis Phillippe secreted it in the French National Archives. The only modern light to read it was Georges Clemenceau, about 1920, 135 years after the prince's birth. Clemenceau broke the seals and read it, before returning it to it's Ha! Above Top Secret, box, which can only be opened by the Chief Executive of France. Hitler rained on their parade, when his troops swiped a rail car full of treaty documents, just before they abandoned Paris in 44. This rail car was tracked to Berlin in 45, but those papers, which include the Red File, have never been found. Only the people at the dinner table, when Clemenceau discussed the contents of the Red File, back in 1920, got the story, as originally told to King Louis Phillippe. One of those, a grand neice of the "old tiger", married an American Doughboy, and emigrated here, to the East Coast of the U.S., with him. My great aunt befriended her in Atlantic City, and kept some "very bad people", posing as journalists, at bay, in her declining years. She was barely hanging on in 63, when we visited my relations, there. The kicker is that Clemenceau worked on the U.S. East Coast, as a doctor and teacher, before running off, back to France, one step ahead of a lynch mob, for seducing a female student in one of his classes, at Stamford, Conn.. His remarks that the Red File didn't change his beliefs that the prince had got away, need to factor in his American Experiences, as well as his travels in France. As a doctor, he may have even stood at the death bed of the lost Duke, on either side of the Atlantic, and got the Prince's blessing. His career was meteroic, going from Conn. to being the Premier of France, during WWI. Suffice to say, if he was right, then the Jean Charles de Fontbrune calculations for the fifth gen., forwards from the birth of Louis Charles, should be 32 x 5 =160 yrs. from 1785, to 1945, or 1946 if you factor in the time to demilitarise the great armies of WWII. So today you're looking for a male descendant, who is pushing sixty, and who had a branch of their family tree, living near Berlin, at the time of the Red File Commision's State visit, there. Max R. sure didn't use his real name, so the surname of the prince has become completely occluded, save maybe, in the Archivio Secreto of the Vatican.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
(This thread: "Da Vinci Code 2007" says a french woman is being groomed for leadership, and she claims to be descended from Jesus.)

Still haven't heard from this Segolene person in any kind of capacity. She claims to be descended from Christ ... and frankly I'd say she's probably either demented or pulling a con .. or both.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ViolatoR

Still haven't heard from this Segolene person in any kind of capacity. She claims to be descended from Christ ... and frankly I'd say she's probably either demented or pulling a con .. or both.

You're dragging up some old stuff

Notice you started the post though all those years ago.
Good stuff.

I'll pose a little scenario to you - that unseen by human eyes there is a spiritual war on this planet. Paul echoes this in one of his letters from memory.

It is in human nature to want to follow a leader unfortunately. Most who view the notion of monarchy as archaic still insist on following something else - whether a pope, or a pastor, or a guru, or a political party, or an idea.

This spiritual war denies the option of standing on the fence. There are two paths and we must choose one. Those who attempt to straddle the fence will not do well.

When this war becomes a visible one, it is essential that both sides are led.
On one side you will have the Grand Monarch, on the other the Antichrist.
It will not be so easy to tell them apart. "He will deceive even the elect, if that were possible". True wisdom will be required to follow the right path. I liked that reference to John Peniel - had never come across it before. They correctly note that to be able to tell the difference people will have to look inside for the answer - to touch the spirit within to be able to discern good works from bad.

We think we have progressed in the last 6 thousand years, we have not. We have descended further and further into error. Yet it does not seem so? This will be the difficulty for most in discerning good from bad. All of the ideas we cherish so much in the world of today have survived because they make us feel good. Does that make them good? It would be worth remembering that when people sin they do so because it makes them feel good.

The Grand Monarch is that same being that is referred to by Nostradamus as Chyren (Chiron, the centaur of Greek Mythology who had all knowledge and was a healer - also the name for a recently discovered planet that crosses the orbit of both Pluto and Neptune).

It is also the same being as that referred to in Enoch as the Son of Man, and obviously that being referred to by the same in the New Testament. Isaiah refers to him more indistinctly as well as Daniel, but you know all this.

Do you think it curious that Jesus always referred to the Son of Man as though he were someone different?

A return to Monarchy should not be viewed strangely. Do you believe that God controls this world? Do you think that anyone is permitted to wield power who is not ordained to? Do you think that the democratic process, which causes politicians to appeal to the lowest common denominator, as superior to leadership by someone who can see right from wrong, and has the strength of conviction? They used to be called statesmen, there are none left now.

Of course there are numerous examples in history of kings who abused their power. They were merely men, as blind as the flocks they were meant to lead, and were given as examples of what not to follow. Who you choose to follow determines where you will end up. Better to follow no one and to revert to God, but few have the strength for this.

All of these kings of history were mere caretakers, and when the True King returns they will lay their crowns at his feet. I can see the question "why a man?". Women for the most part go where their men lead, it's as simple as that. God always works with human nature, rather than in open opposition.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

All of the monarchs have been mere caretakers for the True King. The legend of arthur is both history and prophecy. The Once and Future King. Not a celtic king at the time of the Saxons though, which is why no historical evidence can be found for him. A King from so long ago that it would boggle most minds to know the truth. I've seen many proposed translations for the name Arthur. The one I prefer is "Follower of Thor". Thor who defeated the serpent that surrounded the world.

Then of course there are the Hindu and Buddhist references to the coming King.

Even in works of fiction the same theme gets repeated over and over again. Movies about "The One". Fantasy books about a child who rises from obscurity to reclaim his throne. Of course these are all references to the human quest, but I believe they are also references to the coming King. Even if one believes these works are by Satan, do you think that Satan is allowed to do anything in this world except that God stays his hand? The best lie contains a grain of truth. There is nothing in this world that does not at least contain a small grain of the truth.

It begs the question, if this is the case, why are there so many prophecies about this person, why the preoccupation? Simply put, because he holds such a pivotal place in God's mystery, that for those who can see and those that are privy to this he is like the Sun that dims the other stars.

A lot of people are very quick to dismiss the idea of a returning King. For the most part I believe this is envy "Why would God raise someone above me!" If it's Jesus it's easy, because he's the Son of God, "but I'll be damned if any ordinary guy is going to be raised above me!" Of course, our notions of above and below are errors in themselves. We are all simply here to perform a role to allow the fulfillment of God's purpose.

There's another book that covers this subject and lists many of the prophecies you listed and ties it in with Nostradamus, though for mine she loses her way a bit. Yves Dupont - Catholic Prophecy, The Coming Chastisement.

I don't like making such long posts, but it's funny how when you take even such a small and simple subject there's so much to talk about

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

One last set of comments.

Have you noticed the curious phenomenon of people claiming to be "the one". Of course you have because you talked about one who claimed to be a descendant of Jesus.

I don't know if you noticed the thread about Nostradamus' "Great Scientist", and how the thread got hijacked by a couple of guys who then descended into a toussle "You're not the Great Scientist, I am!" although one of them at least displayed some semblance of mutual respect. A sensible person can only laugh or cry. The OP tried to treat them with dignity, then seemed to give up.

In one sense this is an echo - just as Jesus was an example of the way we should try to lead our lives, so the Great King will be an example of The Way. Neither Jesus nor the Great King come to this world for their own sakes, they come here for our sakes. So in a sense we are all "the one" that must be saved. But we are not "The One".

To claim to be so is a grave error that speaks more of a person's overwhelming desire for the admiration (worship) of others.

When Jesus spoke the truth he was listened to by a few, but persecuted and ultimately killed by the majority. The Great King will not be initially admired. The Antichrist on the other hand will seek glory and be showered with it, until in the end he takes the final step of proclaiming himself God. But most of his followers would have accepted this years before.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So basically it is somebody with royal family blood that will be appointed to lead France.

His blood would still make him a king of sorts but today's society it would not be called king, but the purposed would be similar.

So whenever somebody new is appointed to lead France, we check his background and see if he is related to any royal bloodline or if his ancestors were kings.

If so, then it's true.

And just because these prophecies don't become public and mainstream, doesn't make them not true.

In no prophecy does it state that it will be known to everyone, but simply that it will happen.

Just because we don't see or witness it happen or have knowledge of it happening, does not mean that it did not happen.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exile71
The Grand Monarch is that same being that is referred to by Nostradamus as Chyren (Chiron, the centaur of Greek Mythology who had all knowledge and was a healer - also the name for a recently discovered planet that crosses the orbit of both Pluto and Neptune).

Thanks for bringing that up -

Some links with more info on Chyren and/or The Great Monarchs ...
Some folks may or may not be interested ...

Centarus
New Prophecy
Nostradamus Presaged Hindu Destiny?
Nostradamus Research
More info on Nostradamus and Chyren

There is a ton more out there .. but this will get folks started.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
French Royalty News ... (for anyone interested)

The Royal Forums

HRH Prince Gaston of Orléans, the son of TRH the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme, Prince Jean and Princess Philomena of France, celebrated his first birthday on November 19, 2010. After his father, Prince Gaston is second in line to the headship of the Royal family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join