It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the aliens have a queen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

In the movie aliens, there is a mother-queen(the one that lays eggs).
But im not talking about those aliens, im talking about the greys or whatever species visit earth.

Ive read that the greys seem to have a beehive(or ant) mentality, or they form some kind of collective like the borg. Both a beehive, ants and the borg have a queen.

Also when abductees first see their abductors, they often remark that it looks like a 'bug' (which means insect right?)

Here are 2 examples:

In this video, the woman says "jesus christ, u look like a f**king bug".
www.blinddogfilms.com...

And in a documentary i recently saw, the Allagash abduction was described, and this is what an eyewitness said when he saw an alien face appear in front of him as he lay on his back:

So it seems that at least some species look insectoid, like ants and bees are also insectoid, and they have a queen.
I dont know what other insects have a queen though.

Do u think the aliens have a queen?
And what would it look like?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes they do and your talking to her.

Well I am not much on aliens but if they are not asexual than I would suspect there is a female somewhere in the reproductive formula. If they are asexual then I would think they are not divided by male/female but may be by other features such as size or some time of ranking.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Maybe they are trying to assimilate us so we can join the collective.

Also i wonder if the praying mantis creatures arent some kind of queen.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
greys are not exactly insect like - they probaly saw a reptilian alien (very evil race) when they describe it as an insect.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Even if the aliens did have a queen, I highly doubt any abductee would be important enough to see her without an appointment.

Just kidding, of course.

But if there really was one, I don't think we'd know what they looked like. They're probably pretty rare. Especially if they're anything like queens in beehives.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Until we officially meet an alien, we can only make guess's. Remember, not all life on Earth requires a mother-but most does.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It makes sense that aliens, if they exist, have some form of hierarchical organisation, with one or more leaders. After all, interstellar space travel is no small feat and doubtless requires a certain degree of organisation, even if you have mastered the technology. Furthermore, if aliens are making the effort to travel vast distances across the gulf of space to come to Earth, then they certainly have a reason for doing so. The fact that they seem to be making a great number of trips implies that this reason is more of an agenda, something that they are unable to accomplish in a short period of time. It implies a long-term goal or objective. Such a goal implies that there is some form of leadership group or individual directing efforts.

The mere fact that the aliens are able to cross the gulf of space to get here also implies that they exist in sizeable numbers, since it no doubt requires a large number of individuals to establish infrastructure necessary for constructing the ships, piloting the ships, establishing and researching necessary facts and data regarding Earth and then actually carrying out the trip as part of some larger vision or plan. Large populations invariably require some form of leadership. This may be in the form of a council, a single individual, a caste system, or some other form that we are unaware of. I note, however, that abductees have, in the past, reported that some aliens were taller than others and appeared to be the leaders. Perhaps this evidence, as sketchy and perhaps unreliable as it is, suggests some form of caste system within the alien's society.

I am not convinced that aliens are visiting Earth, although I am increasingly leaning towards the possibility. However, I do believe that if aliens are here and are engaging in the acts reported by abductees, then they do not have our best interests at heart. As crazy as it sounds, perhaps information on alien society and hierarchy would prove invaluable information if we needed it in the future.

top topics

join