It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these tall black figures?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

and i dont belive in god and no faith is bs wheres my 60 billion dollars god eh? or those millions i asked for every b-day since i was 7

Well, God did say ....it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

So maybe it isgood that you did not get your 6 billion......oops!
60 BILLION that you asked for.

No,really,God is in favour of saving your soul......not satisfaction of the flesh(worldly thinking)

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33)

IX
helen

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i think my whole life is a conspiracy lol if i dont like someone in school for no reason he/she fails the grade or gets transfered to another school and why would god want me in heaven am i one of the chosen ones to fight the devils beast that will invade the earth soon

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
i think my whole life is a conspiracy lol if i dont like someone in school for no reason he/she fails the grade or gets transfered to another school and why would god want me in heaven am i one of the chosen ones to fight the devils beast that will invade the earth soon

There is only one problem with this war you want to wage from a Chrisitan prespective. It is already won. The Bible already talks about the end, and God wins hands down.

What you are talking about is doing battle with these demons. It will not be a battle that you can win. It is a spiritual battle and not a physical battle. I don't even think about trying to battle these things. If I get uncomfortable before stepping in a dark place, I pray. I call upon the name of Jesus, and the protection of the angles. I still turn on the lights when I can.

Now I think I know why kids like night lights so much. I believe even some adults do also.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ya, night lights do help. My only fear is the dark and that's because it's disturbing that I can't see my surroundings. I cannot sleep in total darkness. Thats why I always have the window shades rolled up to let in the moonlight and the light from the street lights. I also agree that this is not a physical battle between these things. Even so, I still think that it's best to ignore these spooks and get on with life, if they start physically screwing with you, I suggest that you move.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

and i dont belive in god and no faith is bs wheres my 60 billion dollars god eh? or those millions i asked for every b-day since i was 7

Well, God did say ....it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

So maybe it isgood that you did not get your 6 billion......oops!
60 BILLION that you asked for.

No,really,God is in favour of saving your soul......not satisfaction of the flesh(worldly thinking)

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33)

IX
helen

Actually I believe the bible was mistranslated with that passage. Instead of :
'it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.'

it should say,

'it is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.'

A quote from Strange Stories, Amazing Facts by Readers Digest, page 533:

'The original Greek tells not of a camel, but a rope (kamilos). When it was translated into Latin, 'kamilos' was confused with 'kamelos' (camel). The error has been perpetuated in almost every language in which the Bible has been printed.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Fum, do not engage these entities. Being Incubus', Succubus' or living shadows, do not confront them. I have been away for a while, but with good reason. I have another personal encounter to report.

Since my last comment, I have been spending a lot of time researching encounters reported on the internet and in books I have managed to get my hands on. Mostly fleeting encounters, with a few a little more… physical.
I had found an article in an archived newspaper that reported someone speaking with one of these beings in the city library. I was on my way back home to read it in detail but I was confronted again. To get home, I must walk through a field. I was over halfway across when I heard a shuffling noise. I looked for the source of the noise, but could see nothing. For maybe a second or two I was distracted, no longer. I looked up again and it was right in my face. A tall black figure much like the one in my original encounter. At around five in the afternoon on a lightly clouded day, the field looked like it would at twilight. It would be inaccurate for me to say I felt frightened, more like I had walked into fear itself. I could see fear, I could hear it, I could smell it. There were no distinguishing features, just a black mass. Had it been a man, I would have said maybe twelve, thirteen stone in weight. Built like a brick out-house. There was no question that it was malevolent. I could almost see it sneering. I dropped my books and ran for my life. When I got home, I locked all the doors and windows and turned on all the lights and covered all reflective surfaces. I have been back to the field, but I could find nothing that I dropped. I’ve spoken to the farmer that owns it, but he has found nothing. I still want answers, but I’m going to take it easy.

I’m going to check out all the links in the previous posts. If anyone has any that are not online, please contribute. But remember, We are not waging a war against them.. Not in any capacity. I merely wish to understand them.

fum

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
very intresting but i dont wish to harm any of the ones that are just trying to help us out and understand what a human is like i just want to protect people from the ones that bring us harm and suffering

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have only seen one but it was huge and winged and took up the corner in my bedroom. It scared the heck out of me. One weird thought, abouts how old is everyone now,or if thats too personal, about what year did these events happen? It would be cool to find out if maybe these events werent connected somehow by a lunar shift, we could go to the nasa site to find out exactly what the alignment was then My experience happened around August 97. I was only 21 about to be 22. If they did happen around the same time, maybe, theres the connection of linking to the other side. I am noticing a pattern that most of you had had these experiences between 13 and 16.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
I have only seen one but it was huge and winged and took up the corner in my bedroom. It scared the heck out of me. One weird thought, abouts how old is everyone now,or if thats too personal, about what year did these events happen? It would be cool to find out if maybe these events werent connected somehow by a lunar shift, we could go to the nasa site to find out exactly what the alignment was then My experience happened around August 97. I was only 21 about to be 22. If they did happen around the same time, maybe, theres the connection of linking to the other side. I am noticing a pattern that most of you had had these experiences between 13 and 16.

I did indeed have one experience that year, but i cannot put a more precise time to it. I had two experiences between 13 and 16, but i still see them now. what is it you are thinking in regards to age?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Basically to do the math as to what year aprox, it happened. But there is also a strong correlation that teens, around 13 start to see things like this.It would be cool to post a poll on these occurrances, and what age they started. The orbital pattern that happened around the time I had my experience was:

fum

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
first of all i love your avatar lmao
second i think i saw some when i was a little kid but im not sure but what im sure is that yes around early 13 years old i started seeing some

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you
It cracked me up the first time I saw it as well. Can you recall about what year this was? I have to check with a mod on how to create a poll and get stats.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alexias

Hi my names Elaine, i saw the very same thing about two years ago!
I was asleep in bed and was it was all in darkness when i was woken by the feeling of someone holding my ankles, the pressure was what woke me, i looked up thinking it was one of my children but it was the tall black figure in shape of a person? i lay back down and thouht am i seeing things? so i sat up rubbed my eyes and had another look, it was still there, well i was scared to death and hid under the covers! toutch wood i havnt saw it again, but think about it every night. I sometimes have bad dreams too, my body feels like there someone tryin to get inside, anno it sounds daft but i cant describe it any other way. i try to wake myself up by shaken my hands an feet but its hard, and as you said when you try to talk or shout no sound comes out! I sometimes feel like theres someone in my room watchin and it scares me!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I see them every night. Sometimes they are malicious and sometimes just there. I don't like when they are malicious because they all like come at me and try and touch me and it's creepy.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
could always be a cuisinart.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I too have seen the dark figure years ago. I asked someone what does that mean and they stated death was near me. It was so scary and I'll never forget it. I was sleep in my bed and I remember working a lot during that time and I was so tired and sleepy. I awoke and saw the figure standing to left of me, it had on a long black cape and had no neck and round shoulders and had a big wide rim black hat on so I couldn't see the face. It was just watching me sleep and when I opened my eyes wide to see if someone was there it was gone. I remember saying who is it, but for some reason I couldn't move the rest of my body. I guest I went back to sleep, later that night I saw two small firguers at the end of my bed and I saw them clearly, their face where a light greenish color and scrunched up, they where like midgets. This time I rose up and they made a hoping motion very very fast and then they where gone. Again I couldn't move my body to get out of bed. I laid back down and probably went back to sleep next I heard someone whisper my name in my ear several times and again I just couldn't get my body up. When I woke the next day and went to my living room by front door was cracked open. That's when I got scared, I thought someone was in my apartment, I looked around and didn't see anyone. There was nothing missing and nothiong out of place. I told my mom what had happen and she said the same thing, that death was near me and that my brother who had passed away was probably whispering my name trying to get me up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join