It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these tall black figures?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
fum

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
haha god i dont belive in god so i guess im just a moving target for them but they dont really scare me im very curious in them i actually try to confront em and chase em down and stuff maybe thats why they dont like coming near me but yeah i lost my obeing skills and remote viewing from that night i read in another thred about astral guardians that take away your power and give it back when you need it

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hooligan13, Fum, and Mystery_Lady, those are some scary experiences. Thank you for sharing them with us. I thought my experience was horrible...

I do not remember it even occurring to me to turn on the light. Besides, it was always between myself and the light switch.

I do remember driving with my granddad once. kinda country land, the type with streetlamps. It was about 11pm. We were talking and suddenly this lizard-type creature ran across the road on front of us. We were not going very fast, maybe 30-35mph. We both described it as being around six feet long and really bulky. It's head seemed almost as long as it's tail and it held itself high on it's legs. We couldn't see any details or anything as despite it being caught in our headlights, it was jet black. As if the light was behind it. Strange how it's taken me this long to put two and two together...

I still haven't managed to check out those links. Can anyone tell me if there have been any violent encounters, direct confrontations?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the only time i've had an experience with "black shadowy figures' was when I tried saliva divinorum.
of course i had my eyes closed and it was more of a hallucinatory experience. but from what i gathered, they seemed to speak in a motherly feminine tone

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
there was also this one time in the country side of miami you know homestead well the highways barely have lights and i coulda sworn i saw this big 6 foot thing gliding along behind the car and it kept the same speed but it didnt move at all it was strange then when we were reaching a toll (you know where you pay like 25 cents to go trough the highway yea u know what im talking about) it started to move slowly to the trees no one saw it but me i dunno why and wtf this things are i kinda wanna kill one and disect it hey if i see one again ill be sure to kill it and take pics of the disection

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i'm game for a dissection!

I'd like to see another one. Try and talk to it, corner it...

hhmmm....

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There are so many different kinds of shadow creatures it seems!

Fum and I have been discussing the peacefull ones on this thread …

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But these big beast ones that are very dark and opaque are different all together. Hooligan13 and Fum, those are attacks from succubus/incubus type creatures I believe. There are thousands of horror stories of people who are visited by these creatures over and over again. They come in the night and pin them on the bed just like you have said. They drain them for all they are and leave them paralized and terrified. You are lucky to have only experienced these things once.

About.com had some good information on this topic

paranormal.about.com...

I also found

www.succubushunter.com...

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
omg u cant be serious
i hvnt been molested by these sucubus but i am rather horny lol if that helps wow this is some serious stuff btw (this may sound stupid) can i contact a astral guardian and ask them for help to get rid of these sucubus from people who are beeing tourmented because this isnt right that these creatures are taking advantage of people and i would do anything to stop these disgusting things asap
im not religious im athiest am i safe from these demons?

[edit on 23-8-2005 by fum]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would certainly NOT try to wage a war on these things. You might attract some unneccesary attention. Who knows what they really are and what they can really do.

The best defence is knowing your own power. The human mind is a very powerfull thing.

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ill wage war with em and win as long as the astral guardians can help me on my quest to rid the world and the universe of these things anyone esle intrested? im starting a war on these things all humans and non human beings are welcome to join in this battle of the "worlds"

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd always thought they were NBA players.

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yeah seriously i was like fooling aroudn and was like HEy its Shaq lol but now w/e these things are maybe they can help kill subus and incubus once and for all

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
ill wage war with em and win as long as the astral guardians can help me on my quest to rid the world and the universe of these things anyone esle intrested? im starting a war on these things all humans and non human beings are welcome to join in this battle of the "worlds"

Go for it man. I just don't want to see you wind up like those other poor saps

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
there was others btw your in all my forums i post in roar pls tell me more about these saps pls i really wanna know more and if it is possible to convise astral guardians to help you out

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexias
A lot more to think about... I haven't actually looked that deeply into the history of my home city. I guess I should have really. The Abbey is still there, sitting in the grounds, creatively called Abbey Park, lol. I've had a few...interesting experiences there, but none with these black figures. I do see a few figures near the Castle Gardens and in the Guild Hall. More seeing things that shouldn't be there, if you get my meaning. Do you live anywhere near Leicester? We have great ghost walks, as I'm told.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have come across them. Frayed1, can you tell me anymore about your experience? If you don't mind, I would like to hear more

Alas, I'm a yank. No, seriously. I've never been within 2,000 miles of there in my entire life.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fum
there was others btw your in all my forums i post in roar pls tell me more about these saps pls i really wanna know more and if it is possible to convise astral guardians to help you out

Fum,

I don’t know much about these Astral Guardians you speak of. But if they are “guardians” I don’t think they will be doing so much attacking. But I will give you what information I do have.

As for the “saps” … these people get visited very often. It’s not rape in a sexual sense but rape in an emotional/spiritual sense. Just go to google and type in succubus and incubus and you should get a myriad of different sites to check. There are from what I have seen, hundreds of stories from people.

I think it’s also pertinent to mention that some of these attacks could be coming from multiple sources. By this I mean that one person may be attacked by a beast similar to what Hooligan13 described while another person gets attacked from a shadow figure that more resembles a man. Hooligan13 said that the figure that attacked him hissed. The ones that look humanoid sometimes speak. So from this we can assume that at the very least there are two different types of beings that can attack humans in this manner.

Now I have run across humans who claim to have this ability. Astral Vampirism is what it’s called.

So, are prepared to go up against man and beast?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You know, people that are atheist have been widely know to be attacked physically and mentally by these dementors. One person who used to rent the upper section of my grandma's house had his own situation. I typed it all out a few minutes ago but I accidentally deleted the whole thing. I don't feel like typing the whole thing again. Waging a war on these things will only make make life more enjoyable for the shadows creatures. Fum, the fact that your atheist might have something to do with this. You never see a Christion having these problems, do you? Like I said, I seen these things 4 times, the first in which I stared at for a couple of minutes but I've never had them do anything to me. I'm a die-hard Roman Catholic and you-know-what? I'm not giving the slightest care on the fact that these living shadows are everywhere. I doubt that they can harm me. Also, the power of the mind is probably not as effective as some of you think. You people sound as if you knew everything about these things. Keep in mind that some things are not meant for humans to know and unpleasent consiquenses may result if someone messes with things like this. It's not entirely safe to expirenment with spirits. The punishment is usually insanity.
One more thing. I've never had a physical encounter with a ghost or a shadow creature. In fact, I've never even seen a ghost. Part of the reason for that is because I don't meddle with things like ouiji boards nor do I try to wage wars against things that I cannot normally see.

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
have u read an account of an atheist getting raped by a sucubus of incubus cause these attacks mostly happen to religoious people to test their faith
god i edit my post so much cause i remember what i was ganna say after i typed it all in anyways ive seem to have come across both type of these shadow creatures btw my house is haunted (with friendly ghost that protect us) i really wanna wage a war on these demons and stop them if it means me dieing jsut to save all the people in this world ill take that chance

[edit on 24-8-2005 by fum]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You can't win a war against them. What do you plan on doing in such a war? You can't save save the world of these things that way. The best way to fight them off is through faith. As my grandma and dad said before, a demon cannot harm the faithful. If you don't believe in God, then that's your problem. Perhaps you can try converting? Just a suggestion.

Try not to pay too much attension to these things, it'll make you feel better.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I too can safely say I have dealth with a similar experience when i was 8 except there was two, and i experienced the same frozen state, and i did infact have a nightlight, but i tried to say something and i couldnt then i panicked and tried to yell and it couldnt it was as if i was frozen, then i looked down and started hoping it was a dream, i looked up and it was gone, i yelled and the sound worked this time and my mom came in and looked at me like i had some issues... her and my dad looked through much of the house claiming they could find nothing and it was a mere reflection... they dont much beleive in the ghost and alien thing, but i do... especially after some odd happenings...

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i didnt get molested by these creatures cause of my strong black aura that mostly keeps anything away except these shadow people and no i never came in contact with a demon ever and i dont belive in god and no faith is bs wheres my 60 billion dollars god eh? or those millions i asked for every b-day since i was 9

[edit on 25-8-2005 by fum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join