It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Black programs 2004.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hehe, that doesn't even begin to account for money funnelled to Black Projects from other, more illegitimate sources, such as intelligence agency arms and drug deals (can you say iran/Contra?
), etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
6-million dollars worth of boots.

DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY

Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co.*, Belleville, Il., is being awarded a maximum of $6,094,083 for exercising its second option term of acquiring infantry combat boots for the U.S. Marine Corps. There will be a minimum of 43,950, maximum of 73,255 pairs of boots ordered. The contract is a firm fixed price with indefinite delivery. Performance completion date is August 21, 2004. Contract funds will expire by the end of the current fiscal year. The contracting activity is the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa. (SP0100-02-D0318)

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
800-Million dollars for fuel.

DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY

Tesoro Refining & Marketing Co., San Antonio, Texas, is being awarded a $179,958,345 fixed-price with economic price adjustment type of contract for fuel for the Defense Energy Support Center. Work will also be performed in Kapolei, Hawaii. Performance completion date is Sept. 30, 2004. Contract funds will expire this fiscal year. There were 368 solicitations, and 20 responded. The Defense Energy Supply Center, Fort Belvoir, Va., is the contracting activity (SP0600-03-D-0520).

Valero Marketing & Supply Co., San Antonio, Texas, is being awarded a $163,594,972 fixed-price with economic price adjustment type of contract for fuel for the Defense Energy Support Center. Work will also be performed in Benicia, Calif. Performance completion date is Sept. 30, 2004. Contract funds will expire this fiscal year. There were 368 solicitations, and 20 responded. The Defense Energy Supply Center, Fort Belvoir, Va., is the contracting activity (SP0600-03-D-0530).

Paramount Petroleum Corp., Paramount, Calif., is being awarded a $130,691,036 fixed-price with economic price adjustment type of contract for fuel for the Defense Energy Support Center. Work will also be performed in Paramount, Calif. Performance completion date is Sept. 30, 2004. Contract funds will expire this fiscal year. There were 368 solicitations, and 20 responded. The Defense Energy Supply Center, Fort Belvoir, Va., is the contracting activity (SP0600-03-D-0514).

West Coast BP LLC, La Palma, Calif., is being awarded a $112,847,543 fixed-price with economic price adjustment type of contract for fuel for the Defense Energy Support Center. Work will also be performed in Ferndale, Wash. Performance completion date is Sept. 30, 2004. Contract funds will expire this fiscal year. There were 368 solicitations, and 20 responded. The Defense Energy Supply Center, Fort Belvoir, Va., is the contracting activity (SP0600-03-D-0525).

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just for a note:

Good pair of "assault boots" costs about 100-200e (110-220$)

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros

5. Counterintelligence Activites: Within the US, this is the balliwick of the FBI exclusively. Their budget is Unclassified. The NSA and CIA have their own CI departments, but those people are there mostly to keep their own houses clean. Department of Homeland Security budget is also Unclassified, I believe.

CIA do have a CI branch; the guy who initially thought to be who Hansen realy was in that that branch. I presume its just to keep the CI inhouse if a CIA man is being investigated.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It interesting that in the time of public research with bio-enhancements spanning to computing, we haven't alowed the idea of the military doing their own research to enter our minds.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The most worrisome thing is that money that goes into the black hole is harder to track.

I think most people would be happy if it were going to defense projects than can be touched and seen at some point. Ex: a new battle tank, missle, etc.

The problem is that since no one is really accountable for money that "doesn't exist" it is really easy to be wasteful with the funds as well as being more easily mis-appropriated.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
With the scary state of affairs in the world right now, US black ops spending is... well.....probbaly will and should go up, really. I wouldnt blame them. Making invincible tanks, planes, ect actually mioght not be such a bad idea.............

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
The most worrisome thing is that money that goes into the black hole is harder to track.

I think most people would be happy if it were going to defense projects than can be touched and seen at some point. Ex: a new battle tank, missle, etc.

The problem is that since no one is really accountable for money that "doesn't exist" it is really easy to be wasteful with the funds as well as being more easily mis-appropriated.

The money exists, other wise we wouldn't have something called the Black Budget.

But YES, I completely agree with you, I for one would like to know what its being spent on. I think that the Government should give us some info of where and how its being spent, and if its something like a missile of aircraft then at least give us a picture of it so we can all drool over what it can really do.
, after all its our tax money thats paying for all there secret toys.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Here is one "Black project":

www.airwar.ru...

www.biic.de...

www.scaled.com...

Funny is also the fact that "Scaled Composites" is located in Mojave..

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

Well first of all the plane did not make the cut and the project was stopped.

Second, so they are located in Mojave California? Ummm that would be right next to Edwards AFB. Home of Air Force flight testing and test pilot school. Mojave Airport is a civilian flight test center and spaceport thanks to Burt Rutan winning the X-Prize.

Last, when I clicked on your second link there is an immediate redirect and a nasty little trojan tries to install. Hope you have a virus scan and firewall.

[edit on 11/6/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If theyre secret enough to hide what they are doing, you would think theyd be smart enough to hide how much its going to cost.

America is a 7th grade girl who walks up to a friend and says, "Oh my gosh, I found out something soooooooo mean someone said about you!" And when her friend inquires as to who and what was said, the girl replies, "Hehe, I can't tell!"

America and 7th grade girls- pissing off humans worldwide.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
If theyre secret enough to hide what they are doing, you would think theyd be smart enough to hide how much its going to cost.

America is a 7th grade girl who walks up to a friend and says, "Oh my gosh, I found out something soooooooo mean someone said about you!" And when her friend inquires as to who and what was said, the girl replies, "Hehe, I can't tell!"

America and 7th grade girls- pissing off humans worldwide.

Most countries have secret programs going on right now. So its not just an American thing. Judging by your response you sound like a kid from a different county who wishes he lived in the US, but doesn't and so tryies to make fun of them.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
US "black budget" gets more money than most other nations (all?) use for defence. That is scary..

But lets keep in mind:

www.aeronautics.ru...

US "black projects" include these..
Buying of "enemy" hardware and testing those.. US bought more than 30 MIG-29 from Moldova, not so long time ago, and they have also bought advanced Russian AD systems from Ukraine..
They really shouldnt sell these things to US, as when US gets hold of these the countermeasures are made effective.. and these weapons come useless / less effective..

Those go for good use for example US had or still has many russian T- class tanks that are used for target practice after in and out research, its good use for stuff to soldiers get to shoot real looking potential enemy vehicles.
Knowing your enemy is key to victory of course that doesnt prevent russia to dismantle some parts of their systems from current vehicles if bought directly, that i really doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join