It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Government involved with Child Abuse and Pedophilia?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
O.K. now I get it. ......

[YAWN]

C'mon Suze,

That's NOT what you started with. You made the outlandish claim that it was Organized Freemasonry, which is ridiculous.

Why can't you come up with something new. It's pretty obvious since you had to dredge this thread up from two or three days ago that the rest of us are growing quite tired of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No I didn't senrak. But I would like to know if all those year plus old threads shouldn't be responded to or if it's just this topic that has to be silenced. So I have a life between fighting my way onto the P.C., does that mean I can't review threads I was involved in?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

No I didn't senrak. But I would like to know if all those year plus old threads shouldn't be responded to or if it's just this topic that has to be silenced. So I have a life between fighting my way onto the P.C., does that mean I can't review threads I was involved in?

No suzy, it doesn't mean you can't "review" them. "Review" anything you like, but for the sake of the other members PLEASE don't dredge up year-old + threads and start posting about them again. Rule of thumb: if it's not on the first page, typically it's OLD news.

By the way, you've mentioned Satanic ritual abuse several times. I'm not necessarily sure it's a "conspiracy" per se, but I've done some research on Satanism and I DO believe it exists, so please don't think I don't.

What is NOT true is that organized Freemasonry is a part of it. That's the part I wish you'd not post here because Freemasonry and Satanism are two VASTLY DIFFERENT things.

...that's all I ask.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks Senrak. Could you please add your belief that SRA does exist to to the thread, SRA, Real or Fake?, it's still on todays board. Thomas Crowne shouldn't be the only respected poster to help put an end to the "false memoury" accusations thrown at those who find the courage to speak out.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Thanks Senrak. Could you please add your belief that SRA does exist to to the thread, SRA, Real or Fake?, it's still on todays board. Thomas Crowne shouldn't be the only respected poster to help put an end to the "false memoury" accusations thrown at those who find the courage to speak out.

Er... you might want to read senraks post again suzy. He say's he believes that Satanism exists, not SRA. I don't think that one necessarily follows the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Just a question.

Do you truly believe that every single case of "reported SRA" is true?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

? Why are those who defend a certain secret society also so quick to state that SRA doesn't exist when they already claim to be unaware of it or the ORGANIZED CHILD SEX TRADE?

SRA and an organised child sex trade are not the same thing.

Why are those who have come across organized child sex abuse and simply want to raise awareness of it and THE CONSPIRACY TO KEEP IT "UNPROVEN" concidered by some to be lying just because they won't provide identifying details to an audience that includes some so obviously unsympathetic, insulting and determined to push the" false memoury" lie as their answer to anyone raising the issue?

So because I (for example) dispute SRA, I'm unsympathetic and insulting?

Suzy, with all due respect, are you reading the posts fully? Most people here will acknowledge that child sex abuse communities/rings exist. Ok? What's being clarified is the notion that child sex abuse and SRA are the same things. They're not.

More to the point, the issue at hand is whether there's a Government/Masonic/Satanic sex abuse ring.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It would be an interesting study to discover how many people who were part of the pedophile rings were also masons.

I recently heard Nick Bryant, author of the upcoming book (to be published apx. 4/2009) _The Franklin Scandal_ speak. He has researched pedophilism - a lot of it done by the famous and wealthy - for five years. The book can be pre ordered at TrineDay.com

If I can get hold of him, I will inquire as to whether he is aware of masonic connections
with pedophile rings.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nice thread necromancy, dude.

If anyone can demonstrate any Masonic connection to pedophilia, I'll eat my boots.

The thread is a furphy. The whole concept is as ridiculous a false position as if I'd started a thread titled "Candlestick Makers' involvement with Pedophilia".

It's an insult to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bahahahahahhahahahhahhaha.

Of COURSE the Mason's(not all) are molesting little children.

I mean hell, they tell us there is no secrecy behind masonry...but wait, you have to have known a member of the society for a year?

Bahahaha, no one knows about masons, and no one ever will. They spill out whatever they want you to hear. Bottom line, don't bother arguing with them about it because I've already had like...a 7 page argument with them. They state there is no Bavarian Illuminati *ANYMORE* when the sole purpose of the Illuminati was to be SECRET. Weishaupt RECRUITED masons after his start of the Illuminati. No one ever heard of the Illuminati afterwards, failed experiment or purpose reached?

Wouldn't be surprised at a large number of masons molesting children.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I also wouldn't be surprised if drunk teenagers were spouting off about things they have zero knowlege about. If fact it appears that some little crum snatchers know less than nothing because they keep thinking they are right. It just kind of makes you sick doesn't it. Maybe some day they will learn to grow that brain a bit instead of pickeling it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Wouldn't be surprised at a large number of masons molesting children.

Why wouldn't you be surprised? Is it:

a.) because there is some kind of evidence for it?

OR

b.) because it aligns with your negative prejudice?

I suspect it is the latter.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I mean hell, they tell us there is no secrecy behind masonry...but wait, you have to have known a member of the society for a year?

And what the hell does this mean? You have to know a member for a year for what?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

you have to much imagination, why don't you go see by your self what is
a masonic life, then you will change your mind, masonry is only about charity.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthShine
It would be an interesting study to discover how many people who were part of the pedophile rings were also masons.

It would certainly be quite revealing, although I'm not sure how such a study could be conducted. One could probably find out if convicted sex offenders were freemasons, and if the percentage was statistically significantly higher than the percentage of freemasons among the male adult population then further study might certainly be merited.

Probably about 2-3% of the adult male population are freemasons - this would be the benchmark.

But why freemasons in particular? Wouldn't it be just as valid to investigate statistical correlations between pedophilia and certain food groups or additives consumed, or perhaps pedophilia and attendance at boarding school, or even pedophilia and interest in certain types of TV programs - all of which would seem to be more constructive lines of inquiry.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What jurisdiction requires you know a Mason for a year. The Grand Lodges in the US don't require this.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Awesome post, I haven't posted on this forum for a while because I found that whenever one posted stories of freemasonic child abuse on this forum, even though they came from credible sources, one was attacked and discredited with a surprising show of force.

So what happened is I just did a search for info for a certain internet forum, and saw your post.

While I'm here I would like to direct members to the following link, despite being a bit 'Christianey' the info is still historically sound.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Best wishes to you.

J

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join