It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could, Would You !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lets just say, your neighbor or your boss has pissed you off and you had the ability to use an electronic device such as ELF Microwave transmitter to make their lives miserable all from the key strokes of your computer.

Would you use this device to gain the upper hand in the Business world or to get revenge an your neighbor.

Hmmm, who's the ATS moderator that keeps U2Uing me with the pissy comments about my posts.

Electronic Harassment: A Real Threat

By Michele Moore

Suppose there was a technology that would allow you to secretly and silently stupefy and befuddle your adversaries, competitors and rivals without a trace. If the stakes were high enough in terms of money and power, would you use it? Can you be sure such weapons are not being used against you? The answer is, probably not.

It is an established fact that non ionizing microwave radiation, especially Extra Low Frequency ELF microwaves can induce sudden and dramatic changes in human psychological states, alter sleep patterns, cause headaches, memory loss and physiological changes. These ELF microwaves are invisible and virtually undetectable. Their effects are not widely known and the equipment to prove they are being used is not generally available.

www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

I guess it's best to be informed about this type of attack, so when it happens personnally, you know what to look for, and who to suspect.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Michele Moore sounds awfully similar to Michael Moore...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've been in a neighborhood close to a Navy Weapons Research Center. People living there are just slightly different from normal -- that's not just my opinion, but other people's as well.

I'm wondering if this is due to some microwave weaponry being developed and/or tested.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How Do you know if you are a target? what kind of symptoms are there?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Would I????!!!!!!

I think i would change careers! ELF certified, here I come!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The question is...

By doing this, playing God in a sense, is there a reason, other than the mere fact that you wish to inflict this type of punishment upon someone, and play with, not only someones emotions, but life in a sense as well?

If by doing this, there was no reason, no logic behind it, simply doing it, to have done it, then no.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No, I wouldn't do such a thing. Just not right.

Not even to the guy upstairs who makes parking at our apartment house a nightmare from time to time.... (long story)

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would make people feel nice around me. Then, they will like to be around me

DON'T give me an ELF transmitter for christmas

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Lets just say, your neighbor or your boss has pissed you off and you had the ability to use an electronic device such as ELF Microwave transmitter to make their lives miserable all from the key strokes of your computer.

Yeah I would if some one piss me off then I pess them off

top topics

join