posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:01 AM
Hello everyone. My name is David, I am a high-school freshman taking AP classes and NJROTC. I will join the United States Air Force after college.
This is a list of some things that I like:
1. 1337sp33k, 0h n0!!
4. Things that are grotesque but not too grotesque
5. The words: Dude, Grotesque, Montage, Crotain
6. Anything military post 1914
7. The United States Air Force, which I will be joining in approximately: 9 years.
8. The years: 1998, 1999. Great things like: Mr. Bean, Marilyn Manson, and King of the Hill were still at the peak of their existence.
9. Wheat bread
11. Denying Ignorance!
12. Japan, more specifically Okinawa.
13. New Zealand
14. Knowing that I'm superior
16. The UK/English/British spelling-method
17. Hypens, they give things the Engrish touch.
18. When people hate the things I hate
19. Rabbits, jackrabbits and hares
20. Creating and planning out, it is way better pondering and speculation.
21. USB 2.0 ports
23. Long [scalp] hair on men
24. [even though most television is evil] These television programmes:
King of the Hill
Beavis & Butthead
25. These people:
Krystal Chance [crush]
Kimberly Serzynski [crush]
Aaron Gambill [trusted friend]
Nathan Gardner [friend]
Carter Harris [friend, not very trusted though]
I think I'll be most active in the threads about Military, NWO, and the War on Terror. I've joined here to socialize with most of you people, who
are different from those brainwashed by the NWO who only care about celebrities and Americal Idol.
I also am planning something like a few dozen-page story, 'Tales of the Panel World' It involves things like the future NWO, a semi-utopian nation,
'profligate' arts being banned, and an endless panel world. I'll post more about it in the collaborative fiction section sometime, only if there
are some supporters though.
My time here should be awesome, I hope you all make it that way!
[edit on 9-8-2005 by Barunson]