It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your Cat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
My cats looks lazy, but I suspect when I'm not watching they turn into crazed animals wrecking havoc on the house. My wife claims that they knock down her decoration items and terrorize her feather arrangements when we're gone.

dbates, you're wife is right--always listen to her!

Here's me Mistykitty looking rather lazy:

And here she is our first Christmas together, knocking down as many decorations as she could get to:

She was my 'milk-knead' kitten that loved to snuggle in my hair and always picked the back of my neck to sink her little claws into as she kneaded herself to sleep on top of my head!

The kneading (needing?) stopped though when I brought the baby home, and Misty's world turned upside down. . .

Oh no! Here comes Trouble!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A cat in the Christmas tree. Classic! If only they would help you set it up too. My wife said I should post some actual pictures of the cats so here they are. Like I said, dont' let the cuteness fool you.

My wife used to have decorations on the top of the fireplace, but somehow they kept falling off. The decorations at the bottom get moved around too, but they don't have far to fall.

The cats are resting after a few rounds of playing DDR. They can really move.

They are pretty good at sports.

"Help, they are making me play with dolls!"

What's really scary is that when looking for a couple of pictures for this thread I noticed that I have almost 600 pictures of these cats. I think I need therapy or something.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Luna (calico) and Silver (silver tabby, not surprisingly), when they were widdle kittens.

Max trying (and succeeding) to look vastly more intelligent than me, the simple photographer.

Three fat cats (Max, Silver and Annie. Luna was probably somewhere hiding. That's what she does), reforming their band, "Killuh Kittiez". Annie, at the stairs (during her "Demon Eyes" phase) was about to run upstairs to grab her Fender Pussycat-ster, apparently.

These are the darlings of whom I lost custody.

But they're still doing fine

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Your cat has some serious attitude in that pic..!

Yeah... I always think that if she could talk she would be cursing all the day...
She looks like that all the time

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok, I have some pics of my kitties now.

This is Cricket and Missy. Cricket is the big white lump on the floor, and Missy the little black lump on the bed.

Missy likes to watch tv sometimes.

This is what we came out one morning to find in the dining room. From when Missy first discovered toilet paper.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My Kitty died after 19 years, Littlebit..she was beautiful, all black. So I went to petfinder.com several months later and saw a picture of one I liked in a shelter near me...got her home and she LOVES my husband...BAHHHHH!!!

Anyhow, I'm not sure how to put up pix.

I had to be the one to cut her toenails and give her meds at first, so she thought I was picking on her I guess...Plus I picked her up 10x aday and she doesn't like it like my last one did--Anyhow-shes grey and they had named her Pussy Willow (at the foster home)-she is grey and has 7 toes in the front...looks like --you know..pussywillows!!--But that's such a mouthful that we renamed her Mittens, her feet look so BIG!! I'll try to put up some pictures.

Love the pictures put up so far--cute and funny!!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Zaphod58, missy looks excatly like my kitty cat "lady."

i have "lady" black and white, "salem" who is pure black with one tiny patch of white on his chest, "china" who is a mixed with white and tabby, and "kitty" who is a full tabby.

oni x x

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is my boy. His name is Neo because he is always trying to run up the sides of the walls in our house. He is a 7 year old Russian Blue and his favourite hobby is waking me up at dark-o-clock in the morning. I gave him to my girlfriend as our very first anniversary present.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is Neo a Dark Wizard, Harry Potter fan or White Witch/Worlock?

Very noble cat he is indeed.

Zaphod, them cats look playfully lazy do they drive you up the wall with insanity?

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Godzilla1985]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

What is truly terrifying is that we have recently moved house and the neighbourhood we moved to is full of cats. One day, I walked into the kitchen and Neo was sitting on the tiles inside the door that led from the dining room to the back yard. I walked in, saw him, said "Hey Neo" and got a drink. Then I went over and tried calling him, but there was no response. As I wondered why he was being so rude, it dawned on me - this was not Neo. It turns out that our neighbours have a cat which looks exactly like Neo. I mean virtually identical, to the extent that you have to look very, very closely to determine which is which. The neighbour's cat looks kind of mean, though, so I call him Agent Smith - he's like Neo in many ways, but he's pure evil!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

Zaphod, them cats look playfully lazy do they drive you up the wall with insanity?

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Godzilla1985]

Oh all the time. Missy wants you to pay attention to her but when you reach down to pet her, she runs away. And Cricket will demand fresh food, but when you give it to her she turns her nose up at it and wants fresher.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i had a cat and it got killed by a snake.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hehe... Jeremiah! Gotta love those sassy little kitty tongues!

Another sexy Paris Hilton pose.

This babycats did kill a snake a few weeks ago. Sometimes she likes to bring her prizes to me, but that time she trotted off to the garage to keep it all to herself, thankgoodness.

ewww.... gross! Both Misty and Baby are great mousers and help to keep the ground mole population under control too.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Does your cat Speak English and Dog (American) language?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ha! 'Zilla! I don't know about english but my cat definetly speak dog language. This latest one (just showed up this week) told the dog off good when he was trying to get in the way of a chipmunk he had cornered in the house!

So, Methinks me has a new cat. Pretty Boy Floyd, I'm calling him--the Grubline Feline. LOL Floyd was a horrible hurricane that hit the Carolinas like Ophelia could now--my dog Dude was a hurricane survivor, Hugo in '89. I have no idea where he came from but he isn't feral, he's very friendly and seems to like being here.

He's making himself right at home, like I said he had a chipmunk cornered in the house! Flash was curious what this newcomer was up to and got told what for! So I know they speak each other's language. Floyd wasn't taking any guff from the lone dog, he had a job to do--get that vermin!

Baby is off hiding somewhere or just doesn't care and she's doing her own thing, but Misty's (the 3 yo) chilling on the chair just watching and pretty boy is lounging next to me, he really is a darling. They seem comfortable with each other, not like when I brought Baby home last March and Misty had a hissy-fit every chance she could. lol

I wonder if Floyd belongs to anyone around here or if he was a 'drop off' cat? My mom says I'm getting a reputation as an animal lover and they are just attracted to me. I never could help feeding a stray. He's not skinny or underfed, but I did wipe some runny stuff from his eyes and his right ear is a little ragged, something got him.

I think there's a rabies clinic at the ems in town this weekend, maybe I should take him for a shot? Would an extra rabies shot hurt him if he does belong to a neighbor and has already had one?

Better to err on the side of caution, eh? My darling's have been fixed so we'll not dealing with kittens around here.

Hey, maybe Dude sent him to balance things out here again? Dude was my darling who was killed on the road in May this year. He was almost 18 years old and really did have a wonderful life. In the end he had cataracts and I swear was hard of hearing. His sense of smell was still fine though--what led him to the roadkill that ended up taking his life when he was struck by some vehicle going out like he came in. We had found him. or he found us, eating road kill with a pack of wild island dogs after hurricane Hugo hit Puerto Rico in '89.

It seems though that I'm doomed to a life of picking up pet hair.

But at least they work for their dinner... C'est la vie!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
hehe... Jeremiah! Gotta love those sassy little kitty tongues!

This babycats did kill a snake a few weeks ago. Sometimes she likes to bring her prizes to me, but that time she trotted off to the garage to keep it all to herself, thankgoodness.

ewww.... gross! Both Misty and Baby are great mousers and help to keep the ground mole population under control too.

I didn't notice the mouse until today! Awesome Pic! I Send my Congratulations to your Cat for the great hunting and stalking skills!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Agent Smith
Heh, I knew that dastardly villain would come creeping back around at some stage. To refresh, here is my beloved Neo:

And here is the far more evil Agent Smith, who lives right next door:

Sometimes they sit and face each other on opposite sides of the rear glass door. When they do this, it's like looking at a reflection.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Agent Smith
Heh, I knew that dastardly villain would come creeping back around at some stage. To refresh, here is my beloved Neo:

And here is the far more evil Agent Smith, who lives right next door:

Sometimes they sit and face each other on opposite sides of the rear glass door. When they do this, it's like looking at a reflection.

Dopplegangers!! The Evil Agent Mr. Smith, probably isn't evil, just Misunderstood. They could probably be related..

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is like the best topic ever! I love cats. Here is my cat Jimmy.

I wanted to name him Cownose, but well, it just didn't work out that way. Jimmy is kinda chubby, I might need to put him on a diet. He likes to be brushed, petted, and to eat. He sleeps alot, and sleeps some more. Your typical cat, but belive me I love him.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by cownosecat]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
This is like the best topic ever! I love cats. Here is my cat Jimmy.

I wanted to name him Cownose, but well, it just didn't work out that way. Jimmy is kinda chubby, I might need to put him on a diet. He likes to be brushed, petted, and to eat. He sleeps alot, and sleeps some more. Your typical cat, but belive me I love him.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by cownosecat]

Jimmy needs to be on the Atkins diet, I don't know if they have one for cats, you'll half to consult a vet that specializes in Feline diets. But, I believe you have him checked-out by a vet.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Godzilla1985]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join