It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your Cat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Cats are People TOO! They think at the same speed as human. That is based off me watching cats and not scienctifically based.

Tell me about your cat.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
They think at the same speed as human. That is based off me watching cats and not scienctifically based.

How exactly did you come up with that?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
By watching cats..just like he said..

Maybe a dash of anthromorphization..

but Kitties are pretty darn clever..
I have one that will only drink running water..He can turn the water on in our bathtub, just a trickle..then he laps it up from the bottom of the tub..
He cannot however, turn the water off..which can be annoying..LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My Cat likes to be friendly to people to the point it's incredily annoying.

Did any of you notice Morris the Cat from the Cat food commericial is like the only talking cat, he speaks telepathically which I figured out.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Godzilla1985]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Another Cat of mine. His name was Johnny and he was 102 years old when he passed away in December 2000.

He had a big stately funeral, many heads of state were in attendence, Tony Blair gave a moving eulogy, President Bill Clinton had prepared a beautiful speech to honor Johnny.

Johnny Served in WWI in the Belguim Army served in Europe and Africa, years later recalled to active duty to fight in Boreno during WWII. Between the wars he pursued a degree in International Law. During the 1950's he came to the US and was hired by the CIA to be an analysist. Where he monitored the Soviets and their nuclear activities. During the turbulent 1960's, he quit the CIA in protest of the Viet-Nam war. Later he was hired by the State Department to help broker the SALT I & II agreements. To his utter dismay, the Soviet union broke the SALT agreements by invading Afghanistan. A Movie was made about his very loosely based on his life "Fritz the Cat", Johnny later retired to Souther California, where he pass away quitely in his sleep.

Almost true...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My cat is the ruler of the entire universe.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My cat Is 17, and is the most loving, affectionate creature I have witnessed. She's adorable, she's been ill a few times, but always gave credibility to the "9 lives" myth. If anyone has read the "His Dark MAterials" trilogy (which I personally didn't like), she is like the peoples animal-companion things in that. Always round my ankles or on my lap, a totally wonderful pet.

I'm not ashamed of my soft side :w:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ROFLMAO

@

Godzilla

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Stand in jaw dropping awe of his Telepathic Powers!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Is is a Real photo of a cat that was painted to look like a Fish!

Another Painted Cat!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
All I can say is you gotta love GIZ!!!!

Giz is the best! She loves water.... She has jumped in the tub with me before. She is so cool. She makes funny noises and likes to fight which is awesome and she has a high tolerance for kitty pain like little taps on the head. she is the best

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
My baby is a nutcase, but I love her like crazy!

Names Pandora. She's about 4.5 years old now, but still acts like a kitten. Totally playful, skittish as hell and shoots off at random moments. She's settled down, though, and likes to spend more time with her family (us) just lying around, or watching us watch T.V. from the top of the bookcase.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I had a cat when I was samll and living at my grandfather's house. It was smary and looked like a tiger. One day it "ran away", at least that's what my grandfather told me.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Padme!

Yeah, I'm a Star Wars fan.

She'll be 14 weeks old on Monday.

[edit on 8/11/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Every time I remember you did that I get a warm little feeling inside.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here aremy cats

The black one is named Alley and the grey one is kitty. Kitty likes to sleep on high shelves every since we got a dog. Alley seems to talking all the time. We talk, she meows back.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Padme is a very hansome cat

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cloe Cloe is a guy but my mom didn't knwo that and gave him a girls name.... poor cloe.... He is really well..... violent but funny.... and well both are fat...
Gillmore
Gilmore is well a scaredy cat and she always struts around like she's queen. She's pretty funny when she tries to fit under the entertainment center but she's to fat and she gets stuck. LoL

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
all of my cats get killed by dogs or run away

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whom so far has the most fair cat?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join