It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the man on the train.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
okay this isnt a prediction but i thought i would share it with you.

me and my mate charlie were coming back frome her sisters and we had to go to the train station to get home.
this man was in the rain shelter and he was with this lady and he was holding her hand in a weird way. there was about 7 other people who had come in at the same time. the man said to his lady friend
*a strong leo has just come in*

i have looked around because i am a leo and he turn and looked straight at me and said *your a leo aint ya?*

i said yes and he also said my name, which freaked me out (i have no idea who this man is and i have never seen him before)
we started talking and he said things about my past which even my best friend charlie didnt know.

he said to me that "i am studying business" which i am, he said *your going to uni*
which is my short term goal.
he looked at charlie and said *your house is sold*
her house has been on sale for about 4 months so we clicked straight away.

he said to me about my future in business and he said that i will be on the business side of a old peoples home, and i will have several companies.
but the thing that got me was that he said the reason why i would go into old peoples homes is because some one on your mothers side....a lady, is in a home and is unwell. that will push you to go into the old peoples homes.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've heard of similar stories before. My aunty was basically lost in asia and she was starting to panick, a strange man saw this and walked upto her, took her by the arm and addressed her by her name, he said calm down everythings going to be ok, you dont have to worry anymore, he directed her what todo and said if you ever have any trouble again, you'll see me, and you'll know what todo. A few years later my aunt and her boyfriend saw him on the other side of the world in eastern europe. He didn't tell my aunt anything about her life though, just that she'd be ok and he would help her.

Vorta

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
don't know how to explain this thoroughly, but I'm gonna try to explain it. I have had "visions" ever since I was a wee little kid, or ever since I can remember. These visions come to me in the form of either a dream or a strange feeling. Also, these visions come to me not years or months before, but only DAYS OR HOURS before a major event or catastrophe occurs. Just two hours before the attacks on 9-11, my nose was stopped up big time, like something was blocking my nostrils. Hours after the attacks, later that evening in other words, it just cleared up all of a sudden. I mean it was like my sinuses did a brief spell on me I felt so bad.

One I can remember like it was yesterday, but at the time I was only 2 and a 1/2. A few days before this accident, I had a dream that a train had derailed right in front of my house. Of course, at that age, I didn't know what to say or how to understand it. In this dream, my dad and I were standing in the front yard of our trailer across the tracks. My childhood home was across the tracks, on the hill, across and down from the fire station. We are standing in our drive way watching this coal train go by very slowly. I just happened to look at the last car before the caboose, and to my amazement, it was almost bent in HALF! After this, my dad notices it and we go inside, after we got inside is when the train slammed onto it's side.

As it turns out, three days later there was a head-on style collision between Amtrak Train 94, The Colonial and Consolidated Rail Corporation Freight Train ENS-121 on Janruary 4, 1987. This collision resulted in the railroads issuing a required monthly drug test.

Here is the EMD/ASEA AEM-7, the lead locomotive that was involved in the crash.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think you stumbled upon a true psychic and it wouldnt surprise me if all he said came true. I've had some weird things happen to me too.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I did that to some one once I was just making it up but it turns out everything I said was true I told him his birth day, his age, and where he lived, scared the crap out of him it was in a chat room I have yet to come accross some one has done it to me it would be cool cause I have some questions that I would like answers to like why have I see me with wings or flying, and why do I have this fealing that I am going to recieve alot of power, and that everything is going to be ok, mostly why am I so different than everyone I have no concept of stress or depression, I can lift alot more weight than I should be able to for instance I can carry more than 300lbs, I can run fast about 20-30kmh and I'm not an athleet, some times I have visions of things secconds before they happen, once when I was little I was able to levetate well more not fall for about 30 secconds, I also was able to slow time once to where everything almost stopped I know it was me cause I could still move normaly.

You know what would be awsome if their was someplace I could go where they would teach me how to fully use my abilitys and maby teach me hot to use the ones I don't know I have.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's what the Amtrak locomotive looked like after the Chase, Maryland crash.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Bad looking pic isn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yes it is but I fail to see its relivence to this thread

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Let's say that you are standing on the platform at Union Station in Washington. You see a train pull up to the platform next to you, and just out of the blue you said that train will be in a wreck in 20 minutes. Your standing there waiting for your train to get there. Well 20 minutes later, you hear someone come over the intercom stating that all trains in and outbound will be rerouted due to a derailment. So you go find a television somewhere and you see that it was the train that just left twenty minutes ago. That's how close some of my visions came to the disaster. Now some of mine have came as close as ten minutes before something occurred.

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i too feel as though i will recive great power i wanna come across a man like that and as him what i need to do in life

top topics

join