It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real info on Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Have you all ever wondered what the hell Area 51 is and what they do out there, and ever wanted to see close up pictures of the place.

Well here ya go:

www.nv.doe.gov...

Go to news/publications then click on Photo gallery

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Kamikazi]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why doesnt someone try to get hired on with them. They may have some tech positions open, or maybe you could be a camo dude?

www.nv.doe.gov...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why would you ask about Area 51 and post links to the NTS ( Nevada Test Site) which has nothing to do with Area 51 and isnt even near the same geographic location?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
out of curiousity, did you post that before you clicked on the link and read about it, and looked at the pictures, and saw the location they give as the Nevada Test Site.

IT IS AREA 51!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Err, Area 51 is right next to the NTS. These pictures are of the NTS though.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I always thought A51 and NTS were one in the same. Anyways, interesting read--maybe more as a time-killer than insight on a conspiracy or something, but interesting nonetheless. And finding out they have a facility known as BEEF made it even more worth the click

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Area 51 and Groom are due west of the NTS and over the mountain range. You would use gate 700 to access the base and would have a pretty good drive after you got thru. Their is no relationship between the NTS and Area 51. Their missions are entirely different.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Beef has not been active for many years. Why dont you yake the tour and then come back and post. www.nv.doe.gov...

jra

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hank
Area 51 and Groom are due west of the NTS and over the mountain range.

It's actually just North East of the NTS

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Visitors may not remove soil, rock, plant samples or metal objects from the Test Site.

awwwww.

no cameras, no binoculars nothing !!!

booo

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sorry meant to say east.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
sorry about the misleading there, I guess I was the one a little confused, but I would have sworn that they were the same place. I guess nevertheless there still both owned by the same place. I just find it interesting that they mention the underground places, and show you where they are in the pictures. That would be cool to go take a tour, I will do it next time im around that area.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They are not owned or operated by the same departments. Area 51 and Groom are operated by Nellis, and the Nevada test site is operated by the Department of Energy. Their is absolutly no realationship between these two entities. www.nv.doe.gov...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hank
They are not owned or operated by the same departments. Area 51 and Groom are operated by Nellis, and the Nevada test site is operated by the Department of Energy. Their is absolutly no realationship between these two entities. www.nv.doe.gov...

how do you know that for a fact? And even if you do have some type of proof you found on the internet, that doesnt mean the two are not conjoined, the NTS seems to be a proving ground for the prototype bombs, chemicals, and the such, and is known by the public, then the groom lake side, for the prototype aircraft, and such, and is not known by the public because of obvious reasons, why would we want our enemy to see the aircraft that will be shooting at them in future wars? But as for a bomb, youve seen one nuclear blast, youve seen them all, they all look alike to us, there is no reason to hide the NTS and keep it secret.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sorry buddy, but the picture here are all from the DOE Test site, Not Area 51! They are really close together, but they have nothing to do with each other! Groom Lake (Area 51) is a place where top secret aircraft are developed and tested. The Area in these photos is the place where DOE scientist test Nuclear Bombs and Warheads.

Tim

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
that's convienant, they just happened to completely change this site, now it's something totally different. Wonder why that is?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
oh wait, looks like they may have just let their domain expire. oh well.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
oh hey, there's something interesting, click on the link at the top of this page, see the blue ball next to Doe.gov logo at the top?

Now go back to the forum homepage, see the Introductions Topic?
Same blue ball, that's funny.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
oh hey, there's something interesting, click on the link at the top of this page, see the blue ball next to Doe.gov logo at the top?

Now go back to the forum homepage, see the Introductions Topic?
Same blue ball, that's funny.

I dont see what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This thing:

Is on this site now: www.nv.doe.gov...

But it is also right here on the forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...
See it there in the Introductions.

probably just a coinencidence, but who knows. Maybe they didnt like the fact that I posted a bunch of stuff off of their site to this forum.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Kamikazi]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join