It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

This article, which appeared originally in FSR 29/1 (October 1983) is reprinted now at the request of a number of readers, and to remind all our readers of what lies ahead for Mankind. Ever since its publication, the article has been treated throughout the world with total silence, and there is a general agreement among all Ufologists on both sides of the Atlantic never to give it a mention.

FSR Consultant Dr Richard F. Haines expected me to print his comprehensive REVIEW OF EXPLANATORY HYPOTHESES FOR UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA, and I promptly did so. (FSR 32/2 - 1987. ) But it might be noted that he did not deem it necessary to include the slightest reference to my work in his survey, even as a minimal gesture of courtesy.

Four of the leading experts in Ufology in the world have written me privately to say that they think I am on the right track. Only one of them - Ann Druffel - has had the guts to say so publicly.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

(mod edit to reduce length of copy paste post and to change link to point to the correct page for source)
(second edit to quote the quote)

[edit on 17-7-2005 by pantha]

[edit on 7/17/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

new topics

join