It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH ASSURED VICTORY IN 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
*****This just in from RMC.*********

Alan Greenspan has tossed his hat in the political arena in a "Back room" discussion in New York City.

He is Backing George Bush Jr. ALL THE WAY.

Willy Clinton called in to say "Thanks Al this will keep Hill from running against an incumbant" and Bill hopes Alan cuts rates in the next F.O.M.C. meeting. Seems Bill and Hill have quite a chunk of dough tied up in a Bond Market Index Account...

Knowing the love of country that exists within the Bush family I know all my mates here at ATS are MORE thamn THRILLED with the news.

Knowing the Fed REALLY runs the country we can all go to sleep tonight knowing everything is gonna be OK. "EGBOK"

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't see how this country can make it through another 4 years like the last.

The economy alone operating in the "business as usual" method that it's been doing is enough to bring about a breakdown. Unemployment is at an all time high, another depression is just barely being avoided now and Dubya along with the current Admin. manage money about as well as I did when I was 6 years old. Throw in an almost completely unchecked military spending budget and you've got a nice $H!T SALAD that everyone from "Upper Middle Class" down get's their share of choking down. That's not even including all the cutbacks in education, medical coverage for Vets and Elderly and the continued push toward a police state which are our current thorns in our sides.

I really hope I'm wrong cause if I'm not all I can say is "Welcome one and all to the 'NEW WORLD ORDER' and what all that carries with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Send lawyers, guns, and money!!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Send lawyers, guns, and money!!

Send those 3 anywhere together and you'll lose 100% of what was invested.

1st. The Lawyers will obviously pocket the money and tie it up in ways that put's it beyond reach.

2nd. Using their newly aquired funding source they'll buy off whoever is needed to lobby gun control until even a sling shot is some ancient arcane tool of fictional history.

3rd. You are left with nothing but the Lawyers who now have all your money which you now have to try and get back. Along with nothing more advanced than "Rocks, Paper, Sissors" for attack or defence if and when the need for force is at hand.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Springer

I will go on record as saying there is not a chance George W Bush will be President through 2005.

Not a chance.

But I think the demise of this corrupt administration will be much sooner. Broaden your reading.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
....and you won't find me complaining if the GOP picks up a few more seats in the house and senate in '04

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
My reading is BROAD old boy... Would you care to put a little currnecy where your type pad is?

Do you HONESTLY think the DEMS are dumb enough,with their current stab;e to spend ANY REAL money on an opponent to Dubya?

I mean REALLY...
P...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
as if it matters, democrat... republician, tis all the same.

They are both just as corrupt. Let's just never question why.

I could see him winning again ( as if he won the first time) suppose it'll be time for another patriot act...

funny they give it the name "patriot" almost to make you feel bad if you disagree with it.. "oh wait thats why they call it that"

damn lone wolf extremists... lol

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I will go on record as saying there is not a chance George W Bush will be President through 2005.

Not a chance.

Im curious:

Do you still hold that view?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
I don't see how this country can make it through another 4 years like the last.

But it did.. I am a time-traveller from the year 2010 and can tell you that everything still is Business as Usual.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Not a chance.

Im curious:

Do you still hold that view?

This seems like inappropriate behavior, especially for a moderator.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Why did you bump up an old thread? Do you really expect people to have the same views that they did 5 years ago?

That was somewhat harsh.

top topics

join