It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Days...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In these last days the agenda for global domination by Satan and his forces is at full speed. The Bible says it will be a time of mass hybridization and the mixture and corruption of human DNA by fallen angels, also known as "aliens." The government is and has been conditioning the global population of this widescale corruption via Hollywood, science fiction, cartoons and other sources. However they are not telling you the whole truth. These aliens are not ascended masters, or enlightened ones, or beings from galaxies millions of miles away. Nor are they our forefathers or original creators. They are fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven for their rebellion against the headship of God and they believe they have one last chance to try and usurp His authority. They know He is coming to the earth to destroy them once and for all (Battle of Armageddon) and to gather those who are His and establish His theocratical reign on earth. The Lord has told me that in the coming days, these aliens will make their presence more visibly and physically known on earth. They seek only to destroy mankind; do not believe their lies. On this website I have many sources of information to awaken you as to what is going on now behind the scenes and why the church has suppressed this information from the people. I will not suppress it. There are two sources now trying to alert, warn, and condition mankind as to what is coming. One, the government, who will tell you half truths as to who and what these aliens are. The second, are the Watchmen of God. Who will tell you the truth of who and what they are.

The Veil is Being Lifted.

-Sherry Shriner-

[edit on 9-7-2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I found a link to the above unquoted quote:

www.rahabisreturning.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
corroect thats the link and all of you should visit it

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Valuable info!

I've been checking out this womans site lately, (Sherry Shriner) and she intrigues me. She breaks down some dividing perceptions of the world, so people may see closer to The Truth, out ahead as a plain with no hills or trees as obstructions. Too many people don't associate 'things' with certain 'things'. I'll let you all decide what those 'things' are. Good Link!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Cool link. There is a very interesting passage in Revelation that talks about some strange phenomena yet to come. Or probably already upon us.

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great Euphrates River, and it dried up so that the kings from the east could march their armies westward without hindrance.

And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

These miracle-working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God Almighty.

Draw your own conclusions.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by MisTicaL]

new topics

top topics

join