It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: U.S. Government Knew Of September 11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Proof: U.S. Government Knew Of September 11 Attacks;
Sent F.E.M.A. Search & Rescue Teams To NYC The Night Before Attacks Occured!

New York, NY (October 28, 2001) -- In the weeks since September 11, the "terrorist attacks" upon New York City
and Washington have begun to smell worse than the rotting corpses still buried in the rubble. The stench of government
involvement, government foreknowledge and cover-up is filling the air.

As various people go back to the audio and video of the days immediately after September 11, we are finding more and more
evidence that this whole incident is not what it seems.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.halturnershow.com...

[Edited on 12-9-2002 by Ocelot]

[edit: title - All Caps]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I know this is an extremely old topic, but...

Does anyone know anything about it? I was reading through some old topics and this is the first time I've heard that FEMA sent S&R to NYC the night before...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They were doing a bio-terror drill called "TRIPOD II", and according to Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9/11 Commission, they were there on Monday, Sept. 10th, with a command post set up inside of WTC7, I suppose in his personal bunker. So everything was up and ready to go for 9/11.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
this is really old news guys. The teams were supposedly sent to take part in the ' war games ' being paled out the next day, 9-11. they say of cousre that it is all coincidence, hogwash of course. terror events during ' games ' have become the MODUS OPERANDI of the shaodw govt. and it's lackeys at the White House.

But it is not new, it has been on many threads here and is a well knwon part of the entire cover-up scenario. Interesting to note again but of little signifigance compared to the smoking guns strewn all around the event.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know...if you notice this thread was made in 2002.

But I've been up-to-date with 9/11 information since 2003. And I've never heard of FEMA teams being there the night before...

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is not the only thread from back then, that covers such info. There are a great many number of threads, with links from even the NORAD site with details of the "war game" being conducted. Many links with very descriptive and even drawn out conclusions.

Not many of which, if any if I do recall correctly, were ever challenged. As most of the info on the matter came from the horses mouth, so to say.

A lot of effort was put into those threads, and this member can personally testify to that cause here at ATS. A really good search, or digging through the forums may uncover some of those jewels. Valued treasures, deeply buried under years of many overlapping threads.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's an interesting subject I've gone back and forth on. I'm now calling it Kenney misstating Tuesday as Monday, since it was in a way the beginning of a long week. And a long day on Wednesday, so that the morning felt like Tuesday (??) TriPOD is real (I dunno where the II came from). It's odd, and its command center replaced WTC 7 for the response - how convenient.
My research on it is here:
three legs of TriPOD

top topics

join