It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Of The Beast 666 (closer then we think)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
actually i didnt think of it like that but it makes sense i understand what you are saying now...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
as far as veriChip and all that stuff people.....thats real.....more attacks, nuclear attack....it'll become forced into our worlds......because it's just to show your not a terrorist people, it's to show your a good person thats all, just take the chip, it's ok i swear, really it's ok.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And who are you to state that... The anti christ?!?!? i mean diabolic888 is your name yet u say its to make sure your a good person... would u take the chip..

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hello!

I'm living witness of the beast in afterlife!
I've explained all what's related with 666 in my article:

my666.boom.ru...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just hope that i stop seeing this number? I am not looking for it but fear it. It appears when i at least expect it. I paid for gas and when i went to the pump it said 66.61. When i purchased something from a fund raiser the item was number 666. When i look at license plates ive ran into 666. I just dont get it? I know one thing i have been fighting evil within myself and im wondering if this has something to do with it?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've heard that the 666 is actually a reference to a faith statement in Islam to Allah. If I can find the reference I will post it here.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok... it wasn't hard to do. Here is the reference to Islam for the number 666.

From outside source:

fp.thebeers.f9.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is in the New Testament:

Rev 20:4 [I saw] the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;.

This is in the Koran:

9:29- "...fight the People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam)47:4- Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS.

Now, I am not saying that muslims are evil people. I AM saying that the Islamic religion will play a tantamound role in the mark of the beast.

They are told in their holy book to behead Jews and Christians.

What's more, and I have more research to do, I am just recently coming across various info. regarding muslims having a mark on their forehead, supposedly it is a good thing. I don't know much about it but will see what I can find. Just thought, with the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple at hand, this might be a good time to bring this up.

Whatever you do, don't take a mark of any kind. Better to lose your head.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
UN Resolution 666
The UN Resolution Number 670 was the screw that made the UN Resolution Number 661 (TOTAL EMBARGO AGAINST IRAQ AND KUWAIT) of August 6, 1990 airtight. (Did anyone ever wonder that August 6 is the same date that USA dropped the ATOMIC BOMB at Hiroshima?) The United Nations however feared that because of the total embargo, the aliens still trapped in Iraq and Kuwait may starve to death. This was how the UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTION NUMBER 666 came into being. The resolution was an exemption to the embargo. It allowed only UN representatives wearing the UN insignias to buy and sell food and medicines that bears the UN seals exactly as foretold in the Bible.

Google the following : Great Seal, 666
The Dollar Bill ensigna is encoded more than once with 666 (amongst other numbers of interest)

If the PTB are deliberately manifesting "prophecy" then it would make sense that they feed into the expectations of mass consciousness as the masses consider 666 to be somehow connected to the monetary system and microchips....it does seem to be the most popular definition of what the mark of the beast is.

So there is the 666 within bar codes, the 666 of the UN resolution and the 666 encoded within the seal of the dollar bill....these could all be taken as pointers to what 666 represents, ie the monetary system, and it is very reasonable to expect the PTB will try to introduce a more "updated" and "practical" way for people to buy and sell, ie the chip.

It's interesting that the beast connected to the 666 is considered by many to be the revived Roman Empire, ie the EU/UN and that we have the resolution 666 of the UN....it would be a global organization that would try to make microchipping mandatory somehow, I can't see how one country alone, eg the USA could effect such a massive global change in the monetary system although no doubt they would lead the way. This could then make sense of the idea of Obama connected to 666, as he is head of the country who might very well lead the way in getting people to take the chip ?

The Verichip is already around anyway, it is being used already just not on a large scale.

[edit on 1/8/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is an end time revelation concerning the beast and the mark of the beast. It is something that i had never heard of before. but GOD revealed it to me in April 2010. You know the number 600 is found in another location in Revelations but yet it does NOT look the same as in Rev. 13!
The same with the number 60 and the number 6. The mark of the beast numbers are NOT just numbers. They are symbols. To find out what these symbols are please read the full article at www.isawthelightministries.com...
Important End Time Revelation!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Northern Territory News

May 13, 2010 03:10pm

TERRITORY victims in accidents or catastrophes will soon be barcoded before being sent to hospital.

Experts say it is only a matter of months before Territory emergency services adapt the revolutionary technology.

And the rest of Australia is expected to soon follow suit.

The technology is expected to be used in major catastrophes which involve more than 10 victims. These could range from major traffic accidents to terrorist attacks and natural disasters, such as earthquakes.

Royal Darwin Hospital director of disaster preparedness Dr Ian Norton said it would put the Territory at the forefront of major emergency responses in Australia.

"It's the holy grail of disaster management," he said. "It's information we've never had before."

The technology, designed by Darwin-based company Combined Communication Solutions, was trialled for the first time yesterday at an urban "search and rescue exercise" involving nearly 80 mock patients in Yarrawonga.

It allows the tracking of patients from the incident scene to the hospital in real time.

Patients are separated into critical, semi-critical, walking-wounded and dead categories before before being equipped with a barcoded triage card.

A hand-held scanner then sends the information to a website via 3G technology.

Dr Norton said further details, including the patient's medical history, nationality and nature of injuries, could be added to the code.

"The medical teams can record all that information, even take a photo of the patient, tag it all together and send it back to the website and the guys in emergency know everything about the patients before they even arrive," he said.

"As soon as that scan happens, the hospital would know how many patients they would have to treat and how severe they are and they would have emptied out the beds appropriately."

The technology has cost the National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre about $65,000 so far.

Emergency services personnel from interstate kept a close eye on computer screens to assess the system during its first test run yesterday.

And Dr Norton said they were keen to jump on board to form the first nationalised disaster response system.

This is scary,starts here but where will it end.

Source - www.themercury.com.au...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the 'bar code' cannot be the Number or Mark-of-the-beast...

the bar code is a Universal Code to identify 'Products'...
each corporation assigns a number to each individual product it sells,
that is called a 'SKU (skew) NUMBER'

UPCs Or SKU #s have absolutely nothing to do with political or religious affiliation... as the future mark/#/name will have on society

however a future code brand/tattoo/implant that will be used as an 'identifier Key', for One's access to rationed items or even the ability to confirm that your wealth account is either credited to or deducted from---
might be the way taxes, income credits, commerce in general is to be done, years from now.

At the present the current monetary/fiscal system (as bad as it is)
is being propped up for a undetermined time,
yes the BS derivities windows at banks are Re-approved,
the creation of toxic & mislabled toxic paper is allowed to continue unabated for the present...

not because these products are good --- but because these shyster pieces of toxic paper are a continuing 'revenue source' for the tax agent government...
& the legislatures say the buyer-should-beware...
because only real gamblers buy the toxic crud
~hoping to be the singular individual to make killer profits~
all others have been warned of the gambling status of these toxic papers
and are therefore fore warned... iow, ignorance of the fraudulent paper is no excuse to say you were covertly 'harmed'

the old song was 'Don't cry for me Argentina'
the new rendition should be 'Dont cry for me Amerika'

Germany is the only nation that at least tries to distance its financial markets fron the Anglo-American casion-market game... but she too will fall in line with the 'force' greater than Germany, the NWO/Illuminati/Blood-Bankers that fashion economies, markets, ration structures (i.e.; the beast number/name/mark-> in 3 distinct offerings, whin in-turn reflects your own committment/involvement in the beast system...
the masses accept the 'Mark',
the higher ups accept the 'Number'
the Elites accept the 'Name' and display it proudly on their forehead instead of the hand or palm...)

thanks for your eyes on this news

[edit on 26-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by inspiringyouth

The Social Security Act 42 U.S.C. 666:
www.socialsecurity.gov...

Of course, the number is the number of all men and women on this planet....
Carbon-based life

6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons make up the carbon atoms we are made from. The famous "Beast" the bible speaks of is actually MAN. My take on this is that mankind will have enough of the lies of established religion, and will tear it down and expose all secrets therein. The Beast is not an anti-Christ, the Beast is anti-Christianity, and anti-Islam, the super control book religions that try to bend all to their ways at the point of a sword.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The bible always interprets its own symbols. The 'Beast' is described as a Kingdom, or Government in modern language. The number 666 in the Greek is the Roman Empire. It is also the number of a man, being the Roman Emporer.

So, what we have is the Beast is the new Roman Empire, The United States of Europe, The EU, and also the new Roman Emporer, the leader of the EU at the time it takes,or attempts to take world control.

This does not happen until after the fall of the USA, which is planned and well under way now with the collapse of the US currency and all the 'little' wars to keep her military taxed and economy strained. When the US is on her knees, the death blow is delivered (nuclear attack on US) and then the Beast The new Holy Roman Empire (the EU and its Leader, overseen by the Vatican), being the Harlot riding the Beast, will appear in the form of a dictatorship. This 'Beast' government will then be the most powerfull military force in the western world (who can make war with the beast), apart from the soon to form Chinese/Russian/Japanese alliance, (the two hundred million man army of Revelation) which will oppose the antichrist (the new Roman Emporer) at the so called battle of Armegedon.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Revelation 13:18 "This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."
I think you should check out this guy,,, I feel he has a great outlook on what we all are talking about here. Check it out...www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The true biblicial quote is six hundred three score and six. This is a pet peave of mind, because churches do not correctly explain it, it they did they would lose their TAX FREE STATUS.

I to have studied bible prophecy for more then 30 years, it always confounds me that people continue to say 666. That is a miss leading interpertation of true biblicial prophecy. Because this miss interpretation is widely accepted world wide, people have still not figured out the truth and as long as it is continued to be prepetuated , never will.
600202026 : that is the true biblicial interpretation.
Now many even after looking at this still can not see it. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is MAN'S number. That is what the bible says. Now look at it like this.
600-20-2026: what does that look like?
If you reread the passage in the bible pretaining to the mark of the beast, you will find it is the first beast comes out of the sea, ten horns and seven heads, UN. The second beast come out of the earth and it is this beast that forces everyone to receive this mark. The NWO.
The United States of America has harbored the NWO since it's conception. The US is the Military force of the NWO. The Crown of Endland (no not queen elizebeth or the royal crown.) just like the District of Columbia here in the US is a Country of it's own, so is The Crown of England in Britain is the Financial aspect or (BANKING) of the NWO. Remember 6 out of the 7 family's that own the US National Reserve r from europe. Again a violation of the US Constitution. The third factor of the NWO is the Vatican (which will fall when the Anit Christ takes his place as head of the NWO). Declares himself to be GOD.
If u do not believe the US is involved in the NWO, look at what happen in Lybia this past week, the US President took American soldiers to war without the consent of Congress. This is a direct violation of our Constitution. But; Because the NWO has presidence over the US, The president has to obey the UN, without consent of Congress. It is generally called the next Humanitarian effort. Get it? Now the only time the President needs congress's premission is when it directly effects the people of the US.
Back to the Mark, You have not been able to work in this country without a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER since it was established in the 40's. Right after the NWO using the National Reserve to the US into a depression, hence giving the US the abitity to assign a NUMBER to every man women and child in this country. With out work you can feed yourself or buy things.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Some think that "666" in Revelations was simply code for Nero whose name in Hebrew equals 666. But I think it could have a dual meaning....for that time and for our time (the endtimes).

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I agree with most of your post, but the islamic religion will fail as well, at least as far as the distructive attitude. Alot of islamic and arab nations have already joined the UN, The uprisings in the middle east today is bring about a democratic sociaty. Iran will be the hardest to bring down, but they will fall and it will be the next great US Humanitarian effort.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

There is no resolution 666.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 666themark666

Revelation 13:18 "This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."
I think you should check out this guy,,, I feel he has a great outlook on what we all are talking about here. Check it out...www.youtube.com...

That's a partially correct conscept from a mathimatical aspect. But I have to differ with him with the other 1/3, because there is a religious aspect, the anti christ

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join