It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Cought in a Nuclear Lie....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
(plutonium only has one use!)

Chortle, another person that knows nothing about nuclear power generation. You are aware most countries re-use Plutonium for fuel as it is more efficient than Uranium. You also realise most power plantts produce Plutoium as a by product? For example thats how NK got theirs!

Sep

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Iran has missiles,centrufuges, attempting to create plutonium(plutonium only has one use!) attempting to create a working nuclear trigger(key to building nukes) come on even you lefties have to see where this is heading.
No one said invade, we can bomb them into submission.

Its good to know that the US has a great system that keeps people like you from becoming a leader. You said Iran has missiles, Iran has a space program and is planning to launch a satellite in 2005-2006. Iran has centrifuges because it wants to practice the right given to it under the NPT to enrich uranium. Iran has already made plutonium and guess what, it is used in nuclear power plants. I dont know what you are refering to with a "nuclear trigger", a nuclear bomb is trigered using expolsives.

And your last remark was as smart as the rest of your post.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
People do tend to panic when 'nuclear weapons' are mentioned, don't they. I was always under the impression that there was a sound principle governing the use of nuclear weapons which states simply 'you nuke us, we nuke you back'. I had always, foolishly it seems, considered this to be quite effective at providing some sort of levelling effect upon the possesors of nuclear weapons.

Obviously Iran is different. They are destined to obtain nuclear weapons and then dispatch them to the four corners of the Earth with gay abandon, happily in the knowledge that they are going to be wiped from the face of the Earth as a result of the inevitable retaliation...Unless we neutralise the threat beforehand!!!!

Ok, but in the words of crazy neocons......DO YOU HAVE PROOF !!!!????

I think he was kidding

<< 1   >>

join