It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, where to download it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I an download Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard? The Scientology & Dianetics website do not offer it as a free ebook (greedy people don't offer any free ebooks.)

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I sincerely doubt that asking for pirated e-books will go well on this forum. you have been warned... prepare for flames, lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I doubt many people will care if The Church Of Scientology losses any money. Besides if the Church Of Scientology was really serious about converting people they'd offer their books as freely downloabled ebooks so people could read.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It won't be available for download as far as I can tell. You can pick up copies at used bookstores.

It's pretty lame, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think the scientologists/dianetics weenies are complete hoaxers, but their property is their property. Anyone who pirates another person's or organization's property is a thief.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
........ The Scientology & Dianetics website do not offer it as a free ebook

your correct, its not free.....the ebook is all of $6.99 and works on PC, Mac, Palm, some cell phones....
in this here well to-do country, just a large-Latte with some delicious cream cheese on a bagel would cost that much.
keep the system lubricated friend

~~~~~~~

then there's the goodies at....lets say www.trufax.org...
but BrainLightning, i guess, isn't the same as engrams or GettingClear!

adios

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Does anyone got the ebook? If so would you be willing to e-mail it to me?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It's pretty lame, IMHO.

Yep. Just read chapters 1-3, and you've pretty much got the whole book. The rest just repeats it, like a mind control mantra....hehe....

I'm sure a local used book store probably has it for under $5 if you look...and the e-version is only like $7...is it really that bad? Sorry, I've just got the printed version.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, where to download it?

Load it down the garbage disposal!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've got a used copy. Just go into a bookstore and read the intro. You'll read how the book will use common language because the "complicated" words used by doctors and such are unnecessary.

Then old blubber hubbard goes on to invent his own complicated words when he could just use words that acually exist in reality. This is known as brainwashing of course. If you can read more than one chapter straight through and understand it without rereading every idiotic sentence 5 times, call tom cruise and john travolta and demand your VII ranking.

Anyone who reads the intro and nods in agreement and says "sign me up" is crying out for help. Unfortunately the hucksters are good at answering the call.

new topics

top topics

join