It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Secret Triangels

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok found them... Compare these pictures with the Triangle craft pictured below

I see a lot of similarities

Edit: Just click this link to see the pictures

www.iwasabducted.com...

[edit on 7-11-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
WOW
those are impressive!!!! he got a ton of detail for taking pics through a telescope!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Originally posted by noslenwerd

Yes this case was very well documented. Now let me start by saying im not convinced this was 'aliens' flying this, but they documented the aircraft going up to speeds of Mach40!. Wouldn't that just completely vaporize a human?

IF the vehicle manipulated gravity in order to achieve it's flight characteristics then it would be safe to say that gravity could also be manipulated within the vehicle, thus preventing turning any human passenger into goo....

I think it was in a thread in the space forum about speed of light travel.

I mentioned there is a theory that allows for a ship to move from point A to point B faster than it takes light to get there. The ship in effect creates a time-space bubble around itself, and warps timespace. Inside the bubble the ship does not move, but relative to time-space as a bystander would see it, the ship is moving faster than the speed of light.

Such a device would obviously impact on gravity, as gravity is a manipulation on space-time, so gravity would have no effect within the bubble - indeed, external forces would have no effect within the bubble.

It would be a perfectly 'reasonable' explanation for accelerations that we believe would kill a human having absolutely no effect.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here i took these into photoshop and enhanced them a bit... brightness, contrast... size etc.

All of the main features are so similar...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

the one on the left .........that is what is saw in south east Australia 1995. Or similiar it was more elongated and not so fat looking. It was flying in formation with a twin just behind off its wing. Glided silently through the night sky and knocked my tv out to just a grey fuzz. Very eeery..and it didn't have lights as such, it all glowed orange but not from any specific source.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
Here i took these into photoshop and enhanced them a bit... brightness, contrast... size etc.

All of the main features are so similar...

impressive shots, thanks for the photoshop enhancement.
Definitely looks like objects I have seen before.
Very interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Definitely looks like objects I have seen before.

Seen before? really where? or do you mean have not seen before? On the note of seeing something simalir I have seen photos that have the same organic look as the triangle that was posted.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
Seen before? really where? or do you mean have not seen before?

I mean I have seen triangles before - while I am a skeptic on many "bad science" and fantasy conspiracy subjects, this is one that I am convinced is real and my curiousity regarding triangles is in fact what brought me to ATS 3 years ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Regards the photo's and the cgi graphic object above which appear to be the same object.

I too find these photo's very interesting and as someone who has always dismissed the existance of this onject as mere fantasy I now find I may have to be more open minded about it. While there is the obvious possibility that the photo's or the object in them are faked (and such calls often quickly ring out on here) I have no solid reason or evidence to discredit them so I have, for the time being at least gone from a standpoint of "no way!" to one of "Hmm, maybe"

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matej
And secondly, here is advanced picture recognition thread. Who of you guys [and also girls] is able to identify this [none of this picture is photoshoped]? I am giving you two weeks

]

This fist one is an RCS test concept. this isn't an actual airplane design. the lack of deatiling is what gives it away.

[

The two above are actually the same model from two different angles. I have these photos in one of my books. The Model is called Sneaky Pete this is the first version of the concept, around 1983-84 the wing tip vertical surfaces were dropped from the design. Sneaky Pete was conceived for the ATF program but never built. However, the lessons learned from the Sneaky Pete design would later provide the starting point for the A-12 Avenger II program (which was cancelled in 1991).

This Last one was another concept called Cold Pigon. Cold Pigon was similar to Sneaky Pete (See Above). However, I don't have a lot of background on the Cold Pigon project. Sorry!

Tim

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've seen 1 of those triangle pics before, but those others are AMAZING.

thank you very much for sharing those...

Intelgirl, do you think it is a fairly conventional aircraft or do you think it's more exotic?

the TR-3B was the one thing that brough me to ATS as well...about a year ago.

here is another black triangle you might be interested in, posted on another topic...

Shorty's Thread

[edit on 8/11/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

[edit on 8/11/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
whats funny is, before seeing the telescope pics yesterday, i firmly believed that the fouche triangle renderings were complete crap...now i'm not so sure. maybe i'll re-read his book "alien rapture" (which i also thought was complete crap), but now i'll just ignore the bad writing and dialogue and focus on the technical info.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ghost
This fist one is an RCS test concept

ahhhh...dont they do that on a s stealth pole???

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yeah these things really make you wonder about what toys the US actually has in the attic theya re just waiting to take out?!?!?!?!

Stuff like this makes me wonder about Star wars the classified military nasa missions,jus tthink if this triangle is real then what other tech does the US have that is hidden away from the world. They have said the US is 40 years ahead of everyone else stuff like this might push that out even more, the stuff is truely scarey.

The true question is how did the US get so far ahead of everyone?yeah sure the russians got nazi tech and sciencists along with a few crashed "ufos" but why didnt the Russian benifet from them?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
The true question is how did the US get so far ahead of everyone?yeah sure the russians got nazi tech and sciencists along with a few crashed "ufos" but why didnt the Russian benifet from them?

Because during the Cold War era, they were more affictiated on the paranormal and less on advanced alien tech. The Soviets wanted to control people's minds and harness the power of ghosts and such.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

This fist one is an RCS test concept. this isn't an actual airplane design. the lack of deatiling is what gives it away.

Correct that it is only test platform, not actual airplane design, but its purpose didnt have anything in common with RCS.

The two above are actually the same model from two different angles. I have these photos in one of my books. The Model is called Sneaky Pete this is the first version of the concept, around 1983-84 the wing tip vertical surfaces were dropped from the design. Sneaky Pete was conceived for the ATF program but never built. However, the lessons learned from the Sneaky Pete design would later provide the starting point for the A-12 Avenger II program (which was cancelled in 1991).

Good job. It is fully correct.

This Last one was another concept called Cold Pigon. Cold Pigon was similar to Sneaky Pete (See Above). However, I don't have a lot of background on the Cold Pigon project. Sorry!.

Sorry but this is not correct. Try again. Here is Cold Pigeon model:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
with regards to the bae halo project i remember about 5 years ago someone took a picture of this weird aircraft at the time they were sayin it was an alien ship and blah blah..

but it looked man made, and it was flying near this hill about 10 miles away from my house. Theres always strange aircraft sighted over it, and black helicopters.

It looked to me like a space shuttle because of it's white colour , but it was definitley triangleuar shaped and it looks exactly like that halo concept.

Intrestingly enough im only about 3 miles away from a BAE plant where there making parts for the new eurofighter or so i've heard.

im looking for this picture and i'll upload it as soon as i find it!!

This hill near my house would be perfect for testing out new kit in my opinion as it's very hilly and theres practically no one living up there apart from a few farmers.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by clashrock]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by matej

Sorry but this is not correct. Try again. Here is Cold Pigeon model:

Here the mystery model again:

OK, I see the difference when I put them next to each other. I though it was the same model from two different angles, and with a different paint scheme. Since we have ruled out Cold Pigon, what is it?

Tim

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ghost]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ghost]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
clashrock please post the pic you took of the BAE Halo craft as I would love to see it.

I was googling for BAE Halo and found this pic that was actually posted here on ATS. You mentioned what you saw was triangular and I was wondering if this anything like what you saw flying near your house?

In looking around for "BAE Halo" I found several interesting meaning for the acronym HALO one of which is even used by BAE but for something other than an aircraft project. The fact that BAE has a system called HALO (Hostile Artillery Locating System) www.baesystems.com... makes me wonder if they do in fact have an aircraft project know as HALO and they chose the same name for the artillery locating system to throw people off or vice versa they had the artillery system in development before th aircraft and use dthe same name to help cover it up?

Other acronyms for HALO I found are High Altitude Low Observable
& Hypersonic Aircraft Launch Option.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I tend to believe more in "flying triangle" types of ufo mainly because of the evidence shown here in this thread.A lot of the pictures ive seen here could be explained as the sources of these flying triangles seen by so many.
However the question remains why are they being seen in populated areas when you would expect such prototypes to be kept well away from prying eyes ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join