It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whispers, Rants, What Happened & StuffUCanUse Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
NC

Good work on the blog about our recent escapades...

But it was misquoted by www.whatreallyhappened.com, who made it appear like 'The Rant' was attacked by US government forces and not ATS.

Anyway, the exposure will certainly increase traffic and the fame/notoriety of the green hatted one and the whispering one.

I will have my 15 seconds more fame for being the first to talk to whispers on three different topics as he started his 'elaborate hoax' (official US government position)...

stuffucanuse.com...

"Here is an overview of what happened.
On Above Top Secret, a message board which has become increasingly popular, we started to recieve some posts from a charactor named "Whispers in the dark".

The focus of the posts were mainly on American politics, and such current gossip as the loss of the nucleur bag by Bush, and the fight between the Hawks and Doves in Washington.

Initially we expressed great skepticism at the posts, they followed a time worn trail of giving a little infomation and then clamming up with the hard questions. As a result we (the moderators and admin) took little notice of posts such as these:
Here, and Here, and Here.

Over a few days we tried, as moderators, to establish the reality or otherwise of this poster. Questions asked privately were answered correctly, and the general concensus was that he either was legitimate, or just very "in the know".

There it would have ended, except for two posts, which ended with a warning to watch Jakarta for a supposed terrorist activity. Sixteen hours after these posts the bomb exploded there outside the hotel.

After some posters realised the signifigence of the event and the post, panic broke out. Who was this person, how did he know this information, what else did he know? Questions and suppositions flew, and in the middle someone called the FBI."...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The govt are bound to say it was a hoax though aren't they?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yes, I think you are right.

Just like WMDs were a hoax.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Wow this is very interesting, but if it's true and they've found out, means they'll change plans..

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
On an earlier post in the blog I made I mentioned whatreallyhappened.com and said that they were a little obsessed

The guy who runs it read my post and replied in the comments window that what he does is "above politics," however the description of the blog in his site, just shows his "anti everything obesssion"

new topics

top topics

join