It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Evil 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I recently played resident evil 4 and read about it in one of freinds nerd magazines and i got to say im one of few harcore resident evil fans to love it, but from what i read every other R.E nerd cant stand it. So what im wondering is that when they make resident evil 5 are they going to bring Umbrella inc. back, or is saddler really going to fulfill his plan. I dont really know but if any of you could post a link or two on what the new resident evil is going to be about that would be great... oh yeah and if you want stae your opion on the game to.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm not really sure about what RE5's going to be like. Personally I thought RE4 was a most awesome game, gameplaywise it was the best yet.

However I've heard Capcom is working on an exclusive title or two for Revolution, Resident Evil 5 perhaps? Personally I think they should incorporate the difficulty of the enemies from RE4 into #5. The enemies themselves were so much more fun to fight, I think despite any storyline problems it would be best for the game.

join