It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update of Exploding Toads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
April 29, 2005 - Since my above phone conversations with Mr. Smolnik and Dr. Horst, the German media has been told that all the estimated thousand exploded toads are missing their livers (but only a few have been examined). Further, the theory for the phenomenon now being discussed is that crows are attacking the cane toads, plucking the livers out of the toads' backs between shoulders, causing the blood vessels and lungs to burst.

My question is this: if the back of the cane toad is where its very poisonous sac is positioned with toxin so lethal the cane toad can kill crocodiles, how do crows suddenly know where to pluck out specifically the liver without poisoning themselves? So far, no dead crows have been reported in either Germany or Denmark in association with the exploding toad phenomenon.

Anyone have any idea? This is getting more bizarre all the time.

_From Earthfiles.com

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Please specify when the explosion takes place, during the liver extraction or some time after that.

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It doesnt make sense. They've been seen coming out of the water in that lake. They say within 10 minutes they begin to blow up, ultimately they explode- intestines flying 1 meter.

Now they claim its the crows. hmmm

Anyway, here's the website:[url=http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=900&category=Environment]http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=900&category=Environment[/ url]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
sorry- Here it is:www.earthfiles.com...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And so?

Do you want to call it prophecy, or do you want to know how it was electromagnetically induced, and why they would do such a thing?

This is just one of those events that MUST draw attention to itself, and in the end, I am happy just considering it a sign of strange STRANGE times.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Please read the initial post. Linda Moulton-Howe is reporting that crows are picking the livers by puncturing the toads in the back- yet thats where their poison is.

I was hoping somebody had heard more on this.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This exploding toad thing is certainly wierd. So I'm thinking to myself about people feeding them something to make them explode to get rid of them. But then they mention a time of when they were exploding. Why just cane toads, why not fish?

Certainly would make a crazy bio weapon.

I hope we find out more.

Troy

top topics

join