It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 2.1 The Anti-pleasure Division.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
• More anti-sex content can be found in the graphic novel adaptation of Slaughterhouse-Five. (I decoded more information from this source in this thread):

One of the secondary characters of this work owns a very unpleasant photography (blue arrow) while being a soldier in the Second World War:

Translation: “A hot/dirty photo (he has forced Billy [the protagonist of Slaughterhouse-Five] admire it several times)”

When this character is captured, the German officer’s reaction seems to imply that this photography was nothing out of the ordinary:

The angle brackets mean he is talking in German. Translation: “And this. What a so fortunate little horse, eh?. You’d like to be the horse?”

Finally, when the protagonist goes to a sex shop, he is offered this image:

In conclusion:

Here the conspiracy is trying again to attack sexuality by mixing it with animals, following the maxim announced by them in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four:

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
A very explicit declaration of intent from the conspirators, regarding the Anti-pleasure part of their plans, can be found in the 1949 dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four:

The above excerpt in Spanish:

It turns out the conspirators not only want to suppress all human pleasures, they also want to severely limit the human emotions.

I decoded more information from this book in this thread, that has been (unfairly, in my opinion) moved by the moderators to the “Skunk Works” forum.

:

I dated a girl decades ago who must have taken that book to heart , imagine having sex with a bag of potatoes and that was her , sex was for having children was her line , I ditched her for a nymphomaniac

edit on 15/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Should be moved to hoax bin.
edit on 1512024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

Two more instances of the intermixing between Nazism and Anti-Sex content made by the conspirators:

Eichmann is a biographical picture about the interrogation of lieutenant colonel of the SS Adolf Eichmann in Israel. It was released on September 2007.

On it we can see this scene, set in 1943 Hungary, where Eichmann has sex with a woman while they talk about the Holocaust:

Translation: “In six months I’ve cleansed Vienna of Jews”

“Out of 900,000 Hungarian Jews, you have only killed half million”

[Poland] “had 3 million Jews, today none is left”

“More than four million Jews processed”

Here the conspiracy combines two subliminal messages in just one shot: First, it promotes anti-sex feeling by mixing a sexual relation with murder and death, and second, it promotes Fascism by associating it to a hot scene.

Dead Snow is a Norwegian comedy horror film released on 9 January 2009.

On it we can see this scene where two characters start having sex when the man is still using the bathroom:

In this case, the conspirators tried to make the viewer subliminally associate in their mind sex with human waste.

In conclusion: Two different approaches, same objective: trying to erradicate sexual pleasure from the viewer’s mind without the viewer realizing it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join