It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU superstate will happen no matter what

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

French President Jacques Chirac has called in the leaders of Germany and Poland to boost his campaign for France to back the European Constitution.

Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder joined Mr Chirac in backing a "Yes" vote in the 29 May referendum.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I now tend to believe, that the EU is the strong arm of the NWO, attention is being turned away from the UN now. We are about to see a group of countries acting as one state i.e the European Union. I feel, no matter what, this super state is going to happen in the near future, all of Europe will fall under it.

No matter what comes out during these public vote, we still we get a single European government. Its the plan of the NWO. Next we will probably see plans for an American Union, all the American states, South, North and Canada all being linked together, this is the plan of the NWO. United Nations under one control.

It will probably start off we small group, EU, etc then in time grow to a much larger force, a united force like the UN. Time will tell if i am right, but be ready to expect a European government even if the vote is "no". The NWO wants this, and will get it no matter what.

Germany's lower house of parliament has shown its full support for the European Union constitution.

The vote had cross-party backing and was passed by 569 votes to 23, well over the required two-thirds majority.

German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder had urged MPs to back the treaty, which he described as "historic".

The upper house will vote on 27 May, two days before France's referendum. Slovakia's parliament ratified the treaty on Wednesday.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Places like Germany, have already half backed the constitution and its likely other nations will back it too. Even if there is "No" votes, the constitution will just go back to the drawing board and reshaped into something else so the public back it. Hell, we might even face a bloody war and after it have no choice to accept it so we have peace. The plan of the NWO is a tricky one, one hardly knows what they are planning, all we can be sure about is that this is going to happen no matter what.

Chirac urges French EU poll 'Yes'

Jacques Chirac makes his televised appeal to voters
Mr Chirac says the yes vote is the best possible choice for France
French President Jacques Chirac has made a televised appeal to sceptical voters not to reject the EU constitution in a referendum on 29 May.

Rather than promoting a neo-liberal economic framework, as some voters fear, the constitution would enshrine French values, Mr Chirac insisted.

Neither left or right, the constitution would be what EU states made of it, but could only boost French power, he said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Chirac wants a yes vote for one reason, to save time. To save time from trying to push this again and again, they want a European State and they will do anything to get one. At the moment, they are trying to do this the democratic way, back giving us a say if we have it or not. First it will be the "easy way" by voting, if we reject it, they will force it upon us. Tony Blair even said he would keep voting on it until we said yes, is that democracy? being forced fed something until we accept it? HELL NO! Even if we all go out and vote "no" in the voting, we still will end up getting something we dont want, is that fair?

All i am trying to point out, is that no matter what us Europeans do when it comes to voting on this, its going to happen no matter what. They've planned this ever since the start and they are going to get what they want.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by infinite]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
changed the title to fit what i was writting, hope you all enjoy it

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have my doubts.
The EU Constitution faces a very likely 'nay' vote from the French, Dutch, Netherlands, and UK peoples. It will probably hinge on what the French do, sadly.

I'm hoping Bush will come out and publically say he is for ratifying the EU.
Oh wait, that would certainly doom it then, eh?

seekerof

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
hmmm

The EU constitution is not that important.
EU already exists, hundreds of other treaties, agreements already exist, euro currency already exists, european united police force already exists.

Without the constitution EVERYTHING we already have will still exist.
The media is giving it a lot more significance then there is really to it.

I think that by calling it constitution we made a huge mistake. Now, all americans think EU will stop to exist if we don't ratify it because their UNITED States started with constitution. (btw their UNITED states in their view being the best thing ever in history and nobody is calling it NWO).

We ALREADY have all laws, all regulations, all treaties that we need ratified decades ago.

The constitution is more of a symbolic thing.
If there is anything of extreme importance there, and the constitution doesn't get ratified, they wil simply vote on that one thing as a separate treaty and be done with it.

European Union exists, it is there constitution or not, and it is not going away.
There is no mega european state and no plans whatsoever of creating one.
Constitution has absolutely nothing to do with a superstate. It summarises the treaties we already have. Are we a superstate NOW with those treaties? No, we are NOT. All members of the union are sovereign states with their own infrastructure. Thats how it is.

I seriously doubt that the EU is some evil thing like NWO. That just seems like a propaganda from someone who feels threatened by it.
Europe united, lots of power, they have a say in world politics, huge market with no borders, over 400 million people, high life standards, for the most part not that much enemies in the world, benevolent UNION OF EQUAL STATES in which every single one still has their own president, parlament, court, etc, etc, and as united they have no ambitions of conquering the world by force, hence the rest of the world likes them.... might be a threat to some world powers....

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I could have told you that, infinite. In the new EU superstate, you will find your national soverignty erode like the Lowlands of Louisiana. It wont be that different from the US. If your individual nation should pass a law or statute that the "feds" don't like, they will simply overrule you, and come in and enforce their own laws. I remember it happening when California legalized medicinal marijuana, abolished affirmitive action, and tried to limit public services to illegals. The feds struck down the propositions that the people of California democratically voted on, since it flew in the face of federal laws, which, by the way, are unconstitutional, the majorigty of them. I don't care what the EU proponents and their constitution claim will happen. Our federal govornment does many things that the constitution once prevented it from doing. That is the nature of centralized govornments and federalization.

Oh, Im sure they wont come out and say that is their plan, not up front. They will sugar coat and spoonfeed it to make sure you gobble it up. They will make it sound nice. Isn't that what they originally told you Brits, that it was just an "economic coalition" back when you voted on joining? Just an economic community? And now look at it....

I remember reading a discussion about this on the BBC have your say board, and it was mentioned over and over, that people there basically believe the referendum will keep getting put on the ballot until you vote "correctly". I do understand why people want the hell out.

We already have federalization gone while in the states, but with NAFTA, it will only be a matter of time before the US, Canada, and Mexico and Carribean islans become a new superstate.

And it started with NAFTA, a supposed "trade community".

The NWO is alive and well, and if people would stop chasing spider farts and red herrings like devil worshiping Masons, shapeshifting lizards from Uranus, and Nazis in flying Saucers, we would see there is nothing mystical or magical about the NWO, just pure cold blooded assimilation and domination of the planet via ideas.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

not that important? its about creating a single nation, Europe will become one nation, i think thats important, dont you?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

not that important? its about creating a single nation, Europe will become one nation, i think thats important, dont you?

We designate ourselves differently than Americans. They are first Americans and then Italians, Germans, Jews etc. But in Europe we are first Italians, Germans, Slovenians etc. and then Europeans.

IMO There will newer be a single European nation. National identity and suverenity of every nation in Europe is just to deep in our gens.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

IMO There will newer be a single European nation

I wouldn't be to sure of that,
ever since the end of world war II, numerous leaders from Europe have called for a United State Of Europe so war would never break out again. We will see a European Nation, its the plan of the NWO

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchekBut in Europe we are first Italians, Germans, Slovenians etc. and then Europeans

In the US tho people used to be New Yorkers, Georgians and Virginians before "americans".

Of course, they also all spoke the same language and had a common identity in being colonists. Language is possibly the most important aspect. Porto Rico, for example, will probably never become part of the American Mainstream, because Porto Ricans and Americans can't communicate naturally with one another. A similar thing might apply to europe, especialyl since the EU is going thru extreme lengths to publish everything in every member language and doing nothing to bring the languages together (which is strange, since the romance languages are all vulgarizations of latin, etc).

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
it would be interesting to see what happens after the public votes on the "super state" vote because if we all vote no, i can see something different being brought forward.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think the scariest thing about the EU constitution is not that it makes a European federal government, per se, but the details of it. It seems like most of the power is held in unelected, unaccountable commissions and committees where most business will be held in secret behind closed doors.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think the scariest thing about the EU constitution is not that it makes a European federal government, per se, but the details of it. It seems like most of the power is held in unelected, unaccountable commissions and committees where most business will be held in secret behind closed doors.

exactly,
You read all the NWO theories that give insight to it, the EU fits these theories. Ive even heard the EU fits the plans in the Protocols of the elders of Zion, that was written in the 1900s, someone has planned this "constitution" for decades. Get ready people, this is the NWO coming up fast and hard.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I believe the assimilation of the Americas and the Pacific is in the making explain what the U.S is trying to accomplish by trying to develop through the FTAA and APEC treaties? That's a stone throw from developing a united economy between the Americas and Pacific-Asian countries.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Actually I think expanding NAFTA to include central and south America is more likely. But still NAFTA and other trade agreements are a far cry from what they're doing in the EU. Americans will never except a fully open border allowing any Mexican or Central/South American to come here and work like they've done in the EU.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Americans will never except a fully open border allowing any Mexican or Central/South American to come here and work like they've done in the EU.

maybe not yet,
but in the future, who knows.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok perhaps not a total free market but perhaps a sectoral free market? A good example of this is the Auto Pact between Canada/U.S. If we only eliminate tariffs on the biggest industry I think that would be enough.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is very interesting info. I've been a believer in an EU superstate which meets or surpasses the US.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
This is very interesting info. I've been a believer in an EU superstate which meets or surpasses the US.

thats the goal of the Europeans, to over take America. Its believed that majority of the EU is anti-american and want to be more powerful than the states.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Though im a stronge believer in the EU superstate, I find it hard to have another leader as powerful as Hitler to take power. Since the presidency is made up of three presidents for a two year term (if my memory is correct, thats what I read.)

I've been reading up on Javier Solana (former secretary general of the UN), interesting man.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Don't worry about a European Super state , it wont happen. The British will vote no to this as we dislike the French and the Germans. They have always tried to conquer Britain , but I'm afraid they fail again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join