It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREETINGS & FELICITATIONS by AMENHOTEPI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
.. : 1426.AM.15\0\5\05.

..AMENHOTEPI here..

pleased, to meet u all..I, have a Doctorate in Physiks from CAIR. Univ... though i am now happily retired..i, now enjoy life w. my family in EU and at home in CAIR...

my INTERESTS =

sf\sc-fi, SAUCER, SAUCER UFOLOGY, OBLATIV. ELLIPSOID SAUCER Math, LUNAR COLONY PLANNING, MARS COLONY PLANNING, Physik, CAUSAL/CAUSALITY SCIENCE, FEMTO-NANO tec, X-RAY, X-RAY-LASER, SPACE & AEROSPACE

pleased, to meet u all again..

0,23 c,a,d 3122 AU 4c AUG - ii sc

AMENHOTEPI

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
what?

hi, i think?

(random goes here)

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Lysergic! don't you know ULTRA-SEKRIT BOARD CODES when you see it? Come on Shinobi-san, wake up! Mr. Egyptian god of down's syndrome just gave you a code to unlock the riddle to male pattern baldness, the phone number of every Freemason in America, and the reason why Elvis' middle name was spelled wrong on his tombstone!!!

I will work on deciphering your spectacular code, Mr. Egyptian God of Downs Syndrome! This I swear!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Very nice to see you here, and looking forward to seeing you posting!

For some very useful information about how to make use of this forum, please visit Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Hope that you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome!

Now that you took the plunge and joined there are a few things you might want to check out:

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Who is getting married?

From the looks of things you will fit in this crowd, just fine.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nice to have you around. How much time did you spend doing research? Are you enjoying retirement??

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
:
1426.19\05\2005

..Nygdan, AMENHOTPI < here >..

..i, have been retired or over 10 yrs..though prior to : i have taught \ lectured Physiks for 4yrs in Egypt, and th Middle-East, and my latest Research [13 yrs or so] covers Complex Math in particula ELLIPSOID functions, Calculus and th like.

new topics

top topics

join