It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more on atlantis ... in antarctica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hi! all
supposing this post fits here, ... here i go. atlantis or not, something has been discovered in antarctica according to Thomas Greanias novel, Raising Atlantis. Odd, isn't it? a video nobody has seen, a mutilated ebook and once again more and more darkness on new (old) ruins. Truly i can't imagine some ruins cuould represent any sort of threat for your nsa (i'm european & i love ATS). then, what about piramyds or +/- 12000 years old sophisticated city ruins of catal huyuk worldwide well known? (I do not mean piramyds, e.g., "are well known"; just a way of talking) Maybe someone here could be nice enough to add details. thx

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I actually have that book on pre-order from Amazon and should be getting it in August. But I am pretty sure that the book is fiction that just had a great way to promote interest in it. At least it got my attention enough to order the book. Just hoping it lives up to all the promotion.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Actually I have heard rumors that there was an expedition team lost in the antarctic. A rumor of ruins 2 miles beneath the ice has surfaced, and according to some the book in question, Atlantis Rising, has actually been censored by the US government. There is also the rumor of video footage of whatever it is they found. It also seems to be tied in somehow to the magnetic anomaly the detected in antarctica.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wild guess, that rumor about ruins in antarctica surfaced just before Alien VS Predator went up on the big screens

Anyway, got any links to those "worldwide" ruins?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
yea and that other link was probably about that tv show that made fake hype when it said that there crew got lost when they found at lantis, the fraudulent thread is somewhere in subject dont have the time to search for it now though

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Does the word "novel" actually mean anything?

It was a hoax on the net for the last couple of years. Just like the davinchi code, the gullible are just getting their chains yanked.

Despite the label of "fiction".

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Does the word 'rumor' mean anything? :shk:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
atlantis in antartica i doubt it one thing is for sure if it is their global warming may show us were it is if but not i wouldnt hold my breath on either

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Lara Croft is in Antarctica investigating this right now.........Oh, no, hand on a minute, it's not Lara it's Indiana Jones

new topics

top topics

join