It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should i worry about anything?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Im new to this section, and just by looking at the post titles and looking into what they are talking about, should i worry about having a freemason meeting place, or builfing, lodge (whatever they call it) down the street from me. I never noticed it until today. Its on a street with a lot of trees, and abundance of shrubbery. I guess the shrubs blocked the sign, but yesterday i saw the sing said freemasons. Should i watch out for anything or do anything in paticular? Or just not even care?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I can assure you, that you have nothing to worry about having a lodge down the street from you.

If you would like to learn more about the fraternity that is down the street from you, I suggest searching the web. But these two sites are a good starting place:

www.thelodgeroom.com

www.masonicinfo.com

During your searches you are likely to find "skeptics" of Freemasonry saying anything from that we're planning world domination to . But truth be known most members are just planning fund raisers for various charities or wondering what's for dinner after the meeting

There are many Masons on this board (myself included) who would gladly answer any questions you might have.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Golfie]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tondo
Im new to this section, and just by looking at the post titles and looking into what they are talking about, should i worry about having a freemason meeting place, or builfing, lodge (whatever they call it) down the street from me. I never noticed it until today. Its on a street with a lot of trees, and abundance of shrubbery. I guess the shrubs blocked the sign, but yesterday i saw the sing said freemasons. Should i watch out for anything or do anything in paticular? Or just not even care?

Did the sign say "Look out for exploding toilets"?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
thanks golfie. I guess the post titles were a little misleading, after all ive been living near this lodge for over 8 years, and nothing unusual has happened. However, if i have any questions ill u2u u or look at those 2 sites. thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Worrying about anything means your unsure of the future, So no, you should not worry about anything.

The future is going to happen regardless of what steps you take to prevent it.

If you spend your life worrying about the future then you lose the most important part of life, which is the now.

If your heart is at peace with the life your living, and your soul is at peace with your creator, whoever you consider that creator to be, then everything else is just icing on the cake.

When you worry it means that you are crossing a bridge before you come to it. If you cross a bridge before you come to it then you have to cross it twice.

Don't worry.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Along time ago my mother had a plaque with a poem called "Why worry" on it....I can't remember the author but it went something like this.....

There are only 2 things to worry about: either you're sick or healthy.
If you are healthy...you have nothing to worry about.
If you are sick you only have 2 things to worry about: whether you get well or die.
If you get well you have nothing to worry about.
If you die you only have 2 things to worry about: whether you go to heaven or hell.
If you go to heaven you have nothing to worry about.
If you go to hell you'll be too busy visiting with old friends to worry.
So why worry...
-Author (I can't remember and too lazy to look it up)

I'm doing this from memory so if it's not 100% accurate, forgive me.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
When you worry it means that you are crossing a bridge before you come to it. If you cross a bridge before you come to it then you have to cross it twice.

like that one

Originally posted by Golfie

There are only 2 things to worry about: either you're sick or healthy.
If you are healthy...you have nothing to worry about.
If you are sick you only have 2 things to worry about: whether you get well or die.
If you get well you have nothing to worry about.
If you die you only have 2 things to worry about: whether you go to heaven or hell.
If you go to heaven you have nothing to worry about.
If you go to hell you'll be too busy visiting with old friends to worry.
So why worry...

that one gave me a chuckle... im typing that out and printing it out. lol ill write rendition of unknown poem by Golfie

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Actually searching google revealed it to actually be called "An Irishman's Philosophy" but the author is still "unknown".

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Start worrying when the Mason Temple is replace by a crack house, a chemical company, a walmart, or a gas station.

Until then you are probably in the clear, after all, even if Freemasons were this evil cult of darkness, the wouldn't stalk the local neighborhood now would they?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Until then you are probably in the clear, after all, even if Freemasons were this evil cult of darkness, the wouldn't stalk the local neighborhood now would they?

Only if there's any virgins to rape or babies to eat.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Legalizer

Only if there's any virgins to rape or babies to eat.

Also if there are toilets to destroy and to drug people and to make them become Freemasons.
Gerard

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
why worry? cant you see what a great job theyre doing running the place?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tondo

Did the sign say "Look out for exploding toilets"?

I have to ask, as this is driving me insane. What is the deal with the toilet sabatage? I know an anti mason on this board claimed some masons sabotaged his toilet but what is the exact happening? or what were his originial claims?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
I have to ask, as this is driving me insane. What is the deal with the toilet sabatage? I know an anti mason on this board claimed some masons sabotaged his toilet but what is the exact happening? or what were his originial claims?

MrNECROS claims that a group of Freemasons tried getting him to join their lodge. When he refused, they kidnapped him, drugged him and forced him to watch masonic rituals. After he still refused, they let him go but have been stalking and tormenting him ever since.

So since then, he claims, they have stolen his mail, fed his dog laxatives and, among all things, rigged the plumbing system in his home so that when he flushed, the toilet exploded. He even posted a picture of the toilet.

Needless to say that this is one disturbed individual. He also accuses several members in his family of being Freemasons. They have denied it, but he thinks they are lying. He is, IMHO, suffering from some kind of persecution syndrome or psychosis and therefore is paranoid about Freemasons coming after him.

It's very absurd.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy

I'm not supposed to do this, but just this once I'll let you in on the secret. Freemasonry (and the Freemasons who control the world) know who are detractors are, and have a method to obfuscate their aims, and control their actions. Mind control is best accomplished when the "shortest distance" method is used, hence our neuro interface is incorporated into toilets of aforementioned detractors. Through the daily "constitutional," a "regular" reinforcement is accomplished, thus protecting our nefarious designs. Occasionally, a neuro interface is compromised, and therefore needs to be "eliminated." We have "crack" squads of toilet commandos who can "wipe" any porcelain probe, anywhere, at any time with almost no notice. This is the straight "poop" from a previous "crapper cop" who has moved up within the "bowels" of the great reptilian hierarchy.

Exploding John Monkeys, not just for leaving the lid up anymore...

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I know that MrNecros is a disturbed individual. I also stand behind FreeMasons 100%, and hope to soon become a 4th generation FreeMason.

I asked the question, because I have yet to find where he said anything about the toilets, I only knew about it through referances, such as the one in this post. Too bad the exploding toilet was ineffective. Better luck next times guys. Try for the kitchen sink next time, more metal.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm not supposed to do this, but just this once I'll let you in on the secret.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Mirthful Me]

rotflmao ....That's some funny poop

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Mr Necross claims, they have stolen his mail, fed his dog laxatives and, among all things, rigged the plumbing system in his home so that when he flushed, the toilet exploded. He even posted a picture of the toilet.

It's very absurd.

Hey man do you remember where that post is I missed that one.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Mr Necross claims, they have stolen his mail, fed his dog laxatives and, among all things, rigged the plumbing system in his home so that when he flushed, the toilet exploded. He even posted a picture of the toilet.

It's very absurd.

Hey man do you remember where that post is I missed that one.

No I don't. He's actually mentioned these things several times sometimes separately, sometimes all at once. There's actually A LOT more allegations that he made, but the ones I told you about were the most absurd.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There's a Lodge across the street from where my wife works. I was early picking her up today so I went over and read the sign. 6 lodges meet there, one a Shriner and one O.E.(and I forget the last letter, apologies).

What is the O.E............?("S"?)

And is this common for so many Lodges to meet at one lodge? Different days of course.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join