It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is thy evidence against Bush???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Many people here on ATS start threads, post replies and give comments that accuse President Bush and Rumsfield of being these war monging, evil doers who side with satan. Many of you have even gone as far as to put them in the same category as Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Saddam Hussien and many other non-disputeable tyrants and all around bad guys.

My question is, Wheres the proof? The evidence?

I'm not talking about articles from Aljzeera. Im talking about actual, factual It's on CNN so it must be true evidence! (CNN at the minimumm, at least it's a start). I mean very rarely do some of the Anti-bush members of ATS actually provide proof of thier outrageous claims against Bush and Rumsfeld as it relates to the war on terror, Iraqi War (OIF), Afhanistan, and many others.

Here's a few:

Comment in reference to Saddam.

and mister Rumsfeld visited him on regular basis; selling weapons to Iraq and making big oil deals

In ref to the way bush "thinks" of returning soldiers.

Instead, they are swept under the rug b/c armless, legless and blinde soldiers are not the image BushCo. wishes to convey

more terrorist organizations slip quietly under Rumsfeld's cosy, little, eagle-feathered wing.

A prison camp becomes a "commune", terrorists become "the people's holy warriors", fanaticism becomes "fervour", a group that was defeated becomes "inherited", and an evil terrorist organization becomes a "misunderstood natural ally of the Bush administration".

For the most part you people say the same stuff, the same accusations and the same Bush/Rumsfeld are friends with [insert terrorist name here] remarks without backing it up. Is that all you got?

I would just like to know what you base your assumptions on and where you get your so-called facts about the war on terror? Sometimes I think these ideas somehow magically pop into your heads and you type them without first proccessing them in your Brain Housing Group.

Hey, looky...they're having another "Bush Bashing" session. I'll make up some crap that I can't prove and type...I don't know what I'm typing...Im on Anti-Bush Autopilot.

Note: Aljzeera, Michael Moore, outcries from college protest and your own make believe accusations are not reliable unless you can bake them up.
(No, they cannot back each other up)

Edit: Added something in ()

[edit on 28/4/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Put on your Liberal retardant suit...

They cant prove anything, All they can do is spout off hate and opinion based on not much more then speculation, They get some info from valid facts, However they twist them to fit there agendas...

They just cant stand the fact that its a conservative in the office doing what needs to be done.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is no evidence. Liberals thrive on rumor and innuendo against this President but have never been able to come to up with anything against him, even while defending their own against DNA evidence of crimes (Clinton).

[edit on 4/28/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
I'm not talking about articles from Aljzeera. Im talking about actual, factual It's on CNN so it must be true evidence!

Factual seems to be a very relative term to you. Who's to say CNN is always telling the truth. Remember the US media is controlled by only a handful of the super-rich, who have a great deal of influence on what you get to see, and what you dont get to see.

Im not saying they are not true, I would just like to know what you base your assumptions on and where you get your so-called facts about the war on terror?

"Facts about the war on terror", now that is an interesting one. The truth is, there are little or no 'Facts' about Bush's war on terror, and that's what makes the whole thing very suspicious. The whole subject is way too clouded with media hype, political spin and other sources of disinformation that it just isn't possible to have a definiative analysis of what is the truth and what are the lie's.

Note: Aljzeera, Michael Moore, outcries from college protest and your own make believe accusations are not reliable unless you can bake them up.
(No, they cannot back each other up)

And who backs up what you see on CNN?

People can only speculate as to what the true motives of the Bush Administration are, and their part in the war on terror. We just aren't informed enough. Our governments are far from transparent, and that only makes our speculations even more pessimistic.

The search for the truth isn't an easy one. You can't just turn on the TV and expect to find it there. You have to look deeper...

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's all totally outrageous claims. No proof.

I'm a republican, and I had no use for Clinton, but if 9/11 happened during his term I wouldn't suspect he had something to do with it. Al Qaeda launched a lot of attacks against America when Clinton was president (WTC, Khobar Towers, USS Cole, African Embassies) and there were no conspiracies about those. Do these people think Al Qaeda magically stopped attacking the US and Bush picked up their slack?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
even while defending their own against DNA evidence of crimes (Clinton).

Can't let go of that BJ can you? Since when is getting a BJ a crime? I'd better flee to Mexico or I'm gonna get the chair!

As long as we're bringing up petty crap, what about Bush driving drunk, that IS actually a crime, one that kills thousands of people daily. Who has ever died from getting a BJ? As far as the adultry thing goes, Clinton was the first president and/or political figure to commit adultry, right?

[edit on 28-4-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

even while defending their own against DNA evidence of crimes (Clinton).

Can't let go of that BJ can you? Since when is getting a BJ a crime? I'd better flee to Mexico or I'm gonna get the chair!

As long as we're bringing up petty crap, what about Bush driving drunk, that IS actually a crime, one that kills thousands of people daily. Who has ever died from getting a BJ?

[edit on 28-4-2005 by 27jd]

Who was and was not president when they
commited the act?

[edit on 28-4-2005 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Who said getting a BJ is a crime? I certainly didn't!

But there is a little crime called PERJURY of which Clinton was obviously guilty:

Perjury is lying or making verifiably false statements under oath in a court of law. Perjury is a crime because the witness has sworn to tell the truth, and for the credibility of the court, witness testimony must be relied on as being truthful. It is seen as a very serious crime as it seeks to usurp the authority of the courts, because it can lead to miscarriages of justice.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

People can only speculate as to what the true motives of the Bush Administration are, and their part in the war on terror. We just aren't informed enough. Our governments are far from transparent, and that only makes our speculations even more pessimistic.

You nailed it...speculate!!! If People can only speculate as to what the true motives of the Bush Administration are then why do so many liberals post so much crap and say as if it is the word of GOD, hard corps facts.

The search for the truth isn't an easy one. You can't just turn on the TV and expect to find it there. You have to look deeper...

These people base what they say on TV and thier "state controlled" media and the internet.
What other sources do they have?

BTW..thanks for pointing out that I used CNN as a good source, I meant to say that's its a better source. I added what I meant in parenthesis in that line.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The ATS movement, as a small reflection of the divisive agenda of Mr "You're Either With Us Or Against Us" Supreme "Commander In Chief" George W Bush, professional POTUS impersonator, has created an apartheid that segregates investigators from ostriches.

*Crosses the road back to the side with the view*

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

But there is a little crime called PERJURY of which Clinton was obviously guilty:

Well, I guess you're right as far as that goes, but DNA can't be linked to perjury. I just don't understand why he would even be having to answer such a question under oath, the whole thing was between him and his family, even presidents deserve some privacy. That would be the hardest question to answer truthfully in front of billions of people, imagine being questioned in front of the whole world if you messed around on your spouse. It wasn't a matter of national security, it was a dragging through the mud. He should never have been in that particular position to commit perjury. It's an extremely embarrasing question.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
He's the president. What more proof do you need of his corruption?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

These people base what they say on TV and thier "state controlled" media and the internet.
What other sources do they have?

I'm glad you see this, and I hope you see also our dilema when it come's to backing up 'Facts' about such things as the War on Terrorism or accusations agains Bush. They are out there, just you have to fish for them in a sea of disinformation.

I wish you luck on your journey to enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'd post some evidence for you, but I no longer give a $hit about posting real responses here. Besides, you wouldn't believe me anyway, no matter how damning the evidence.

I laugh at you people caught up in the fake left-right thing. It's really funny, seeing that these supposed groups are doing the same things at the federal level. But, who cares...

You people who think Bush does no wrong will lick his boots regardless, even as our country goes right down the crapper. I don't expect you to get it, and I ESPECIALLY don't expect you to realize that all this $hit would have happened regardless of Bush. He's a puppet, but you wouldn't understand that either...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sporty, your questions seem framed to make them unanswerable.

I agree that there are many crazy charges leveled against Bush. However there are plenty of things that I dislike about the presidents policies.

I think you should have asked for proof of Bush's incompetence if you really wanted a "cnn" backed source. I think he is incompetent, I don't think he's evil.

And please enlighten me, what proof do you have that Bush has helped and not harmed our country?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly with MA.

This is ridiculous, because the evidence is never conclusive (it's designed that way).

This last decade has been more divisive than any of us plebes could have imagined.

There is a ton of evidence regarding backdoor deals for Bush cronies, contract manipulation, the tax cut and education malfeasance, the No Child Left Behind travesty, and the list goes on, ad nauseam. If you don't see it by now, you probably never will.

I take comfort in the fact that y'all are just as disposable as the rest of us. The machine you support will run you over without shedding a tear.

The energy policy is going to break this country's back, offering 19 billion in subsidies to energy companies, while failing to secure current facilities, and doing NOTHING to encourage responsible use of resources.

Gail Norton. 'Nuff said.

The secretary of defense is a civilian. 'Nuff said.

The architect of the war in Iraq, a proponent of torture and preemptive aggression, is now Attorney General.

If none of these things bother you, I don't know what else I could say that will.

Unless of course you're a fundi, in which case you're in good company with these crooked bastards.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I guess you all know how I feel about this one.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about this one, edsinger.

Where is thy evidence against George W Bush?

Get it out and show us.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Proof?

Whats this bloody iraq war about.
I can see the WMD in the boat loads being discovered, after so much undesputed EVIDENCE before the way.. what a bloody joke.

And Alqaeda with saddams bed buddy.. yep.. to this day i STILL see justification for murdering thousands upon thousands of iraqi's.

OF COURSE we cant give proof. this is the US goverment, not some school yard kid..

Its obvious to the whole bloody world the criminal bush is, and if ur so blinded by his tactics im more so to calling you as gullable as europe/germans back in the 40's...

yep, you must be a yank!~

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
Proof?

Whats this bloody iraq war about.I can see the WMD in the boat loads being discovered, after so much undesputed EVIDENCE before the way.. what a bloody joke.

Well it sure is a good thing that the US was the only one that SAID that Iraq had them, Good thing Clinton never said that....er nevermind.

And Alqaeda with saddams bed buddy.. yep.. to this day i STILL see justification for murdering thousands upon thousands of iraqi's.

It would seem that the winds of change in the Middle East might have a different smell than the one in which you think you smell. Voting and getting rid of dictators tends to do that #.

OF COURSE we cant give proof. this is the US goverment, not some school yard kid..

Could it be that maybe you have been DUPED by the Tulipwalkers that are among us?

Its obvious to the whole bloody world the criminal bush is, and if ur so blinded by his tactics im more so to calling you as gullable as europe/germans back in the 40's...

I sure as hell dont see it that way, Tulipwalkers are not a nationality, they are everywhere and thier lies are still just as wrong. They have always come down on the worng side of history as they always will.

yep, you must be a yank!~

Therefore you must be French.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by edsinger]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join