It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need to know how

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Does any one know if it is actually possible to cast spells, or use magic? , if it is does anyone know how one can start learning how to do such things ?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
www.morespells.com...
A quick google search brought up this. Though personally I would take anything you find with a grain of salt. Remember, believe half of what you see and none of what you read.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's always been my opinion that spell casting (and prayer for that matter) is just a way of focusing one's mind. Our minds are very powerful things, and they're something we know very little about in regards to the capabilities. That's why there's the different "styles" of magic, because different things work better for different people. It's also something that people can put their "faith" in, and be able to relax knowing that it's being taken care of by "someone" else.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
It's always been my opinion that spell casting (and prayer for that matter) is just a way of focusing one's mind. Our minds are very powerful things, and they're something we know very little about in regards to the capabilities. That's why there's the different "styles" of magic, because different things work better for different people. It's also something that people can put their "faith" in, and be able to relax knowing that it's being taken care of by "someone" else.

That's basically how I see it. Spells can work, because the mind is very powerful. Belief is an amazing tool.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I say give it a try! If it works it works, and you will know.

Just be careful of really vauge stuff... stuff that could have happend chemically or through some other means then magic.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undergroundpunk
Does any one know if it is actually possible to cast spells, or use magic?

Magic? Nah.

if it is does anyone know how one can start learning how to do such things ?

If its 'advanced science that seems magical', then start with science. If its 'mystical esoteric magic', no, there's no way to systematically learn and apply it. Magic is a 'hit or miss' type thing. People will claim that they can perform miracles, but if there's 'bad energy' because of a skeptic, then it doesn't work. Magicers also can't actually explain operational mechanisms for the 'feats of maigc. IE, non-systematic, not learnable.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
if you dabble........the spell won't work!!!!go to www.spellsandmagic.com and they'll teach you what you need to know..........just go.if you want to be a wiccan then thats a different story.......it will take longer for magic to work, but if you want to be one go to barns and noble and find some books on it.don't do black magik because of the three fold!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join