It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Cooks - The hunt for Zero Point - What is the ' BELL '

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
For all of you who have read the Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook and for those who haven't you should.

In the Chapters which deals with Hans Kammler ( Chief of SS Secret Weapons in Germany from 1943-5 ), it mentions an experiment conducted hundreds of meters down a mine shaft in a room covered in ceramic tiles. The object of the experiment was to test some type of Bell shaped machine, which semed to rapidly age all of the test specimens in the tiled room. Now in the book it alleges that this was some type of Nazi super science, which created a Torsion Field around the Bell which interacted with the Zero Point energy field to alter time.

AMAZON : The Hunt for Zero Point

Does anyone have anymore information about what this device could have been ?

PS. If there any mods around; Is a breach of copyright if I posted certain paragraphs of the book on the thread ? It describes it better than I can.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Whatever it was and if it existed I hope we got it after the war. Seems very useful if what you describe is true.
And I don't think its a copyright violation if you quote the source, but I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't know I think a lot of people give the Nazi's more credit than they deserve. Just because they had no respect for human life in certain expiraments, we somehow relate them to having lost secrets of the universe. I mean the most secret thing was the invention of the freaking Jet Engine and The V-2 Rocket, I'm no expert but thats not something of great signifigance today.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Of course its important today, what the Nazis had back then led to us having some of the stuff we have now. And whatever they had back then would be much better after 60 years of research and development. If you don't think the V2 rocket was important then mankind might have never gone to the moon.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJeSta
I don't know I think a lot of people give the Nazi's more credit than they deserve. Just because they had no respect for human life in certain expiraments, we somehow relate them to having lost secrets of the universe. I mean the most secret thing was the invention of the freaking Jet Engine and The V-2 Rocket, I'm no expert but thats not something of great signifigance today.

Have you read the book or are you just talking of the top of your head ? You obvioulsy know little about German technology in WWII.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How would the bell work exactly? If such a device exists it would be a fearsome weapon to have used against you.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Bell was just an experiment, it was never weaponised. It also says in the book that the 62 scientists who worked on it were executed after the mine had been evacuated by the SS.

The Russians supposedly came across the mine but of course the Bell was gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here's some more information about 'The Bell' device.

Nick Cook: Aviation Editor for Jane's Defense Review and author of "The Hunt for Zero Point". Nick Cook found evidence of a secret Nazi research program at the abandoned Wenceslas Mine in Poland, that produced a mysterious torsion-field generator dubbed "The Nazi Bell Device"...

A picture of the test rig constructed by the Germans to possibly test The Bell.

Hans Kammler, the SS General in charge of all SS top secret projects. Who disppeared in the last days of WWII for destinations unknown.

Click here for more information on THE BELL - pdf

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wow! You can never cease to be amazed at NAZI Secret weapons.
The fact that so many inventions in so many diverse feilds of science were invented is a feat in itself. A tribute to fanaticism.
The BELL was supposed to be used against the Soviets but because the effects were not understood nor did they understand how it could be effectively used and controlled, so the project was scraped and the scientists shot.
Thats what I read somewhere, maybe speculation .
Anyway nice find rogue!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That book has been rather thorughly debunked. I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

Nick Cook is an outstanding aviation journalist, but the book is some something else entirely and I think it was a bit outside his field. Fun as fiction though.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wembley

That book has been rather thorughly debunked. I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

Nick Cook is an outstanding aviation journalist, but the book is some something else entirely and I think it was a bit outside his field. Fun as fiction though.

It has ? Please provide a link, I'd be very interested in what it has to say. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
It has ? Please provide a link, I'd be very interested in what it has to say. Cheers.

I too would like to know about the book being debunked and what was said about the book being bunk. Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
See Henry Stevens' book on Hitler's Saucers.

Only two, the Virel and Haunebu are perhaps the electric field or
aether craft. Web pages are full of them.

You see a Haunebu with a cannon attached but the dunder heads
didn't realize the waves freeze mechanical and electrical operations
outside the craft.

See Close Encounters Of The First kind as a truck is stopped by the
railroad crossing. Also in the works of William Lyne. And Tesla in
Colorado Springs, which calls to mind his lightning experiments.
Lightning resonates and heard a gem that some ground areas are lighting
free.

Would Tesla go to an active ground or a non active ground.
Books always say active.

Here is the twist, the Nazi must have finally realized that the
craft was the weapon if it could destroy planes and explode munitions
but virtue of its nearby aether field.

And spike up the vortex field to form a beam and give it greater
active distance. The high electric fields generating the 'aether' from
broken oxygen and nitrogen atoms. A force field opposes the gravity
due to electrical currents but many can form a beam as well.

Rarefied atmospheres such as in Earth orbit can give longer beams
as luminous trails can be seen on some UFO photos and videos
today in the lower altitudes.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I first learned of the Nazi/UFO connection from a video on Youtube that supposedly was released by the Knights Templar. The footage is realitively old and of low quality, but the information is very , very interesting IMO.
There is a segment about the bell shaped device with specs and even pictures? I highly sugest if you haven't already, to watch this video.

Good topic.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There is also another active thread on this topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Good I posted there too.
Your link:
NAZI UFO Secrets of WWII
www.youtube.com...
Which I must have seen before greening for foolish UFO stories.

Led me to, by their video reference:
Uncle Adolf & the Sexi Nazi Girls
www.youtube.com...

which linked to this page:
Real Nazi Holocaust Death Camps
www.youtube.com...

Supported by:
ADOLF THE GREAT . COM
Adolf's Jewish Support
www.adolfthegreat.com...

Which is going to put an even bad taste in any UFO pursuits.

I wish the National Security funding against true UFO and Energy Secrets
wouldn't take on such foul agendas.

Roswell was enough to fool people. Now occult Nazi fantasies are
making saucers.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There's a good analysis by Kevin McClure of the whole Nazi UFO mythos, including Nick Cook's work here -

www.forteantimes.com... -

and it really is built on sand when you get down to it. it does also highlight just how dodgy some of the people are who are pushing this story (like Zundel, who used the profits from his Nazi UFO stories to publish Holocaust Denial literature. Nice.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And alas that was Zundel's downfall.

However as skeptics might point out:

The main person attempting to spread the idea of a "German origin" for the flying saucer, is
an unabashed 'Naziphile' named Ernst Zundel, who owns Samisdat Publishers Ltd., Toronto,
Ontario, Canada. He began his publishings at least as early as 1976, and like me, underwent
intense judicial harassment, but was misled to believe the harassment was because he is a German
"holocaust revisionist' or 'denier', while the apparent reason is because his flying saucer material is
"too close" to the truth. The more Zundel was harassed, the more adamant became his Naziphilia.
Meanwhile, some of his best saucer books went out of print, just as his harassers desired. Zundel
has remained completely unaware that it was really his saucer material which attracted the
animosity of the Canadian national security establishment, pursuant to the secret orders under
which he was judicially harassed, similar to how I was judicially harassed in New Mexico, under
the ostensible guise of "property dealings", during the same approximate period of time.
Though novel in some respects, Zundel's idea of how German saucers worked was incorrect
if not completely lacking, being unfortunately subject to prior Nazi/CIA disinformation via
Paperclip, and a vague idea of jets, rockets, or some mysterious, esoteric "anti-gravity" system of
Felix Schauberger, involving a "water vortex". The Canadians were most likely worried that
Zundel might turn up a German-to-Canadian technology transfer dating to 1945 or soon thereafter.

From, type in Canada might get there.

Interesting ideas to say the least. Unfortunately, Lyne says he is the only one
who knows:

There are no documents from the Nazi sources or from our government or
any cooperating government, which have not been either destroyed or permanently
classified, or first been given the disinformation "treatment" by the CIA, before being
"declassified", released or otherwise covertly disseminated through whatever outlets
anyone may claim. This same rule applies to the statements of all active, former, or
retired military or government personnel who were subject to a security order, for a
period of at least 20 years from the date of said order or agreement, and all agreements
of a higher order, relating to knowledge of flying saucers, even apply a lifetime statute of
limitation. Incidentally, I possess the only known true 'leak' from the original Nazi flying
saucer source, via a security lapse of Sandia Base personnel in Albuquerque, New
Mexico. The FBI's statement on this matter was that I could not be prosecuted for
possession or disclosure because I had "...obtained all my information through innocent
means." In addition, I have not been subject to a national security agreement since 1977,
20 years after I signed an agreement while in AF Intelligence in my 18th year. Since I
was never given direct access to flying saucer secrets anyway, the information I
independently collected and developed on my own was never covered.

And so it goes, just another fantasy tale.

A saucer survey Kevin McClure may have seen.

[edit on 7/18/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Kammler remains however a very shadowy figure in the Nazi hierarchy and 'disappeared' in mysterious circs just before the end of the war...

Most interesting because he was given sole charge of ALL Nazi research projects in early '45...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't think that Kammler's disappearance was that mysterious under the circumstances (look at the other high-ranking Nazis - Bormann was supposed to have survived for decades until he was finally confirmed as having died in 1945). And it's hard to see why the US would want Kammler as he wasn't an actual scientist. Cook ties himself in knots claiming that all the stories of Kammler being killed must indicate he survived...I don't think so.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join