It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11...DID BUSH KNOW?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
OMG does anyone believe this!? i now believe te iraq war is not about democracy or bad guys... bush is after something he wants personally.

bin Laden met with CIA bigwigs 72 days prior to 911 in Dubai in a hospital. They did not arrest him.

Bush asked the FBI to stop its investigation of the bin Laden family prior to 9-11.

(from the link above this post)

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You bet he knew about 9-11, but was told if you want to keep your job , shut up and do what you are told, otherwise you might find yourselve impeached for anything from imbezzelment to those dodgy pic's of you and that intern. (damm that a horrid mental image, must go and hurt myself now to make the image go away)

As we all know Bush is just the public face of a far more darker side of gobal politics, And he jumped at the chance to get an excuse to invade iraq so he could prove to daddy that he isnt just a lame duck as president and he can leave he mark on world history. and we all now how well he invasion plan for iraq went, just like his business plans badley.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
YES!!!

both BUSH sr. and jr., NSA(organizator), CIA, DIA.....

all big liers!

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
fighting in iraq should stop know!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was wondering if anybody has ever seen this video listed below. It is one of the best ever.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bush was dumb and klutzy the way Laurel and Hardy were, if you get my drift. It takes hard work to put over an illusion that convincing.

He was captain of the team that brought you 9/11 and follow up.

He also was an important player on the team, not the most important of course, because the duty of explaining things to the undemanding American press and people (Bush's duty) could be carried out by anyone willing to put on a spectacle . . . of any sort.

How'd you like to have Pee Wee Herman teaching you how to play bridge? The American people went through eight years of that with Bush and 9/11. That was no accident.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Did he know?

Perhaps.

Putting conspiracy hat on:

Maybe the book he was reading that fateful morning "My Pet Goat" was an Illuminati symbol...holding the book upside-down...in other words, meaning the world is being turned upside-down.

The plot of the book:

"The Pet Goat" is the story of a girl's pet goat that eats everything in its path. The girl's parents want to get rid of the goat, but she defends it. In the end, the goat becomes a hero when it butts a car robber into submission.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

the girl represents the President....the goat represents the government....the parents represent the American citizens...the car robber represents opposition.

"The Pet Government" is the story of a President's pet government that eats everything in its path. The President's citizens want to get rid of the government, but the president defends it. In the end, the government becomes a hero when it butts the opposition into submission.

Taking conspiracy hat back off...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Most definatly he did know, however he may not have wanted it to happen but it was not his call. We should all know by now that the government doesn't make the descisions, it is just made to appear that they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join