It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Supporting Israel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't see Israel advocating genocide on all the Arab nations. I do see the Arabs advocating genocide on Israel.

I wish we would let Israel off the leash. Arafat might realize that the only reason he is still alive is cause we haven't let Israel kill him. We have restrained Israel long enough.

I think the real reason the US supports Israel is we still have a lot of extremely right wing religous nuts here who believe the biblical fiction of the end of the world and think we need to be on what they think is the right side. These are the same people who devoutly want the rapture to come so they can say "Nyaa, Nyaa, told you so".

And yes, until the events depicted in Revelations actually occur, it's fiction.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The USA still supports Israel because of the oslow accords, and the fact that we are standing up for a people that the nazi's attempted to erase....stopping gennocide is the correct stance, today its arabs instead of nazis, so were still standing up against gennocide. regaurdless the other political side bennifits/liabillities this causes.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's obvious that our choice to support "allies" in the middle east has made us some fierce enemies. Of course, our gov't is about as two faced as they come, when it comes to foreign "support". We've been "allies" with a few middle eastern countries that now hate us. Our "allies" seem to depend on who we don't like at the time, and how we can help put them against one another, so they can fight our mutual battles. This chicken # way of fighting wars has earned us our present target status, IMO.

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by Satyr]

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join