It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Supporting Israel!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It seemed the original question turned into numerous "are you on crack" replies....

In any case, there is a simple answer to why we are supporting Isreal.

"The enemy, of my enemies, is my friend."

It's as simple as that really. Couple that with a large bunch of wealthy Jewish campaign contributors, and it isn't hard to see why we have such an interest there, hehe...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All I can say is that I voluntered with the Israeli Embassy in Boston, Ma in the 67 war and received a letter of appreciation and a thought that they could handle it OK
Today I would still go in order to defeat the unreasonable ones with gladness in my heart.

Tut

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Again, we attacked, we wipe out half the world. Isreal attacked, we b*t(h at them for killing a terrorist leader and two of his goons.

What is wrong with this? Isreal should be allowed to kill one enemy for every ten Isrealites killed. of course, there would be no one left in the middle east if they did that.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Excellent point James. It's a fine double standard that's been around for ages. Someone is always telling Israel to "show restraint and make sacrifices for the 'peace process'".

I wonder why no one had the balls to say that to the US. Well no one serious anyways.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We support everybody...u got Bush on television right now talking about how we're supporting folk from Palestine to Liberia--From Russia to billions for aids in bum-f**k Africa. Name a country we don't have in our pocket...our own!!! but that's a different matter all together.

back to the topic:
Sharon and every jew on the planet can think and say what they want but if the choice is between Israel and Saudia Arabia...
It's all about interest and oil is a bigger interest than fat cat fundies in the south waitin on Jesus and the new heaven and earth.

It's coo for the bushies to play on both teams right now...hide the fact that the Saudi's helped the 9-11 hijackers...look the other way while Israel builds a fence. But, one day we are gunna have to pick a side...hmmm, anyone rethinking the reasons for the Iraq war? Maybe we'll never have to pick a side just bend them all to our will and rule the world.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
We support everybody...u got Bush on television right now talking about how we're supporting folk from Palestine to Liberia--From Russia to billions for aids in bum-f**k Africa. Name a country we don't have in our pocket...our own!!! but that's a different matter all together.

back to the topic:
Sharon and every jew on the planet can think and say what they want but if the choice is between Israel and Saudia Arabia...
It's all about interest and oil is a bigger interest than fat cat fundies in the south waitin on Jesus and the new heaven and earth.

It's coo for the bushies to play on both teams right now...hide the fact that the Saudi's helped the 9-11 hijackers...look the other way while Israel builds a fence. But, one day we are gunna have to pick a side...hmmm, anyone rethinking the reasons for the Iraq war? Maybe we'll never have to pick a side just bend them all to our will and rule the world.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Saphronia] [/quot

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my, my my

aren't we FIESTY today!

however I must agree with you

tut tut

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Isreal is not making a fence, but a wall. A wall for protection from those who wish them harm. Some people compare it to the Berlin Wall, but the Berlin Wall was to seperate democracy Berlin from Communist Berlin. This wall is to seperate Isreal from the people who want to "push them into the sea".

Sorry, but Isreal has a right to defend themselves, no matter how much the UN and others yell at them. Why should the US be allowed to kill and attack when they are attacked, yet Isreal is not allowed to even though they have been attacked thousands upon thousands of times?

I feel sorry for Isreal. I hope one day they will be allowed to strike back. And when they do, I hope America and her allies will help Isreal rid the world of terrorist and religous fanatics.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
["������������, ��� ����?

��� �� ��ף��? �� �������� ��-������ ��?

��������� �����..."]

Nobody suspects any significance to this?

Written in some sort of Cipher maybe?

ONE

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The interesting thing about Israel is if the US stopped supporting it who would?

History is a fascinating subject not all of what is taught in the US or Europe is accepted as real. If one travels to China one would discover that despite what you were all taught in the equivalent to 7th and 8th grade in the United States and Europe.

Records do pertain to contact between China and the Biblical empire of Isreal (as well as Rome). If as you have suggested Israel is abandoned by the US, China would replace the support with respect to money.

For the record this was suggested recently in real life and the effect was very clear. The Taliban destroying statues of the Black Buddha was (to be honest) an example.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Isreal is not making a fence, but a wall. A wall for protection from those who wish them harm. Some people compare it to the Berlin Wall, but the Berlin Wall was to seperate democracy Berlin from Communist Berlin. This wall is to seperate Isreal from the people who want to "push them into the sea".

Sorry, but Isreal has a right to defend themselves, no matter how much the UN and others yell at them. Why should the US be allowed to kill and attack when they are attacked, yet Isreal is not allowed to even though they have been attacked thousands upon thousands of times?

I feel sorry for Isreal. I hope one day they will be allowed to strike back. And when they do, I hope America and her allies will help Isreal rid the world of terrorist and religous fanatics.

I am sorry James you are wrong,

Israel is erecting a fence, with electricity and motion senserors
and lights and alarms.
Sharon's paraphrase, 'a good fence make for good neighbors'
a American quote I think from Thoreau or Emerson.
A good fence is neighborly it keeps your cows, goats, and children from messing your yard up. It establishes boundaries and implies respect. It is also where good neighbors meet at the end of a day and share a beer and talk about it.
It is a good idea think about it!

tut tut

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
The interesting thing about Israel is if the US stopped supporting it who would?

History is a fascinating subject not all of what is taught in the US or Europe is accepted as real. If one travels to China one would discover that despite what you were all taught in the equivalent to 7th and 8th grade in the United States and Europe.

Records do pertain to contact between China and the Biblical empire of Isreal (as well as Rome). If as you have suggested Israel is abandoned by the US, China would replace the support with respect to money.

For the record this was suggested recently in real life and the effect was very clear. The Taliban destroying statues of the Black Buddha was (to be honest) an example.

Any thoughts?

Yea, I think you are absolutely on the money. There is no room in Communist China for a upstart 1400 year old Islamic Religion
Do not wake the Giant!
On the other hand America will never abandon Israel, the Christian/Judao roots are to long and run to deep to be destroyed, only with time will the Tree pass away.

TUT

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wrong about what? They making a wall with electric stuff and motion sensors to keep the people who want to kill them out. A fence is a wall, a wall between two points. In this case it is a wall inbetween a nation who wants to live and several nations that want to blow up the other nation.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's gonna be hard to answer this, considering I've been labled as a crackhead and been told to die...

Don't even give me that crap that the Jews are not intertangled with our government and corporations. When you get a chance, read the names of the top network executives, it's like reading Schindler's List.

On another note, a wealthy jewish girl(Let's call her Holly) in one of my classes told us about how she revieves 100 dollars every month from Israel. When asked why, she just responded with an "I dunno"!!
Are we paying taxes so she can buy those cute new shoes she's had her eye on at the mall?

Instead let's take the money and educate our children, so they can actually compete in the future world economy. Let's solve the epidemic problem of obesity in our country, so we can stop feeling disguisted when you walk down the street.

This money could go to so many other different places... but no, instead it's going to a rich country with weapons out the wazoo. I wonder if Holly likes her 1200 dollars a year? Maybe she needs a new wardrobe?

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by PolskieWojsko]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have a question.

if during WW2 "6 million" jews were killed, and 70 million christians and other races, how come [our] media has created nothing but sympothy for only jews ever since the
media age began?

peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, only sympathy for jews? And where is this? I only see..."Aww, poor Palestinians, doing whatever they can to fight the evil jews, look they just killed 40 kids on a school bus. Good, for you know, little jewish bastards grow up to be big jewish bastards. Oh look, Israel injured to civillians while killing a terrorist leader and a couple of his goons, death to jews! nuke Israel! Die Jews DIE! Let's kill some jews people, NOW! KILL THE JEWS!"

So, where is this sympathy?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

I have a question.

if during WW2 "6 million" jews were killed, and 70 million christians and other races, how come [our] media has created nothing but sympothy for only jews ever since the
media age began?

peace.

70 million Christians? What event are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
sorry i heard wrong. it was about 3million christians, but still only they jews get remembered by media.

www.holocaustforgotten.com...

peace

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You are complaining about the money going to Israel but are you aware that Egypt receives almost as much Foreign Aid from the U.S as Israel?

In 2003, Israel received $2,700,000
That year, Egypt received $1,916,335
www.fas.org...

The government of the U.S. describes the role of foreign aid as the following:

Foreign aid is a tool of U.S. foreign policy. Arguably, from the end of World
War II until the early 1990s, the underlying rationale for providing foreign aid was
the same as that for all U.S. foreign policy � the defeat of communism.
usinfo.state.gov...

The aid they are giving is has a lot to do with promoting democracy in the Middle East.
If Israel is defeated, it strikes a huge blow at the US agenda of democracy world wide.
Although, that is not the sole role of aid to Israel or elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The jewish line is line of prohopts, they are the choosen people. Jesus was a jew.

Only their line of blood is pure.

Mabe world war 2 was started to try to kill off the pure blood line, mabe satan fears the line, mabe another will come from the line that will destroy him. Thats why he deceives the arabs, nazi's and most people into hating the jews.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

sorry i heard wrong. it was about 3million christians, but still only they jews get remembered by media.

A lot more people died in that war. Yes, jewish people died christians died, katholics died, islamic people died, atheists died, communists died, liberals died, democrats died, republicans died, farmers died, bussines people died, shopkeepers died, soldiers died, officers died, ordinary people died, europeans died, russians died,ukranians died, americans died, japanese died, indonesians died....yess people even people that lived died, but not all.
Is the number of deaths important for making one group out of the many more important than others....no.

You are complaining about the money going to Israel but are you aware that Egypt receives almost as much Foreign Aid from the U.S as Israel?

Don't forget my friend that the USA has the biggest debt of all countries in the world.
Don't forget my friend that the USA doesn't pay it's contribution to the UN.
Don't forget my friend that loans etc. are to be counted with that amount of money and that certain countries don't have to repay those loans.

The aid they are giving is has a lot to do with promoting democracy in the Middle East. If Israel is defeated, it strikes a huge blow at the US agenda of democracy world wide.

Is promoting democracy in your terms the same as buying and bribing officials of other countries? Because else the USA has done a lousy job the past 50 years.
If you care to explain to me how the defeat(?) of Israel affects the US agenda WORLDWIDE?????
Does that mean the USA won't meddle any longer in the Caribean, South- and Middle America, Africa, South-East Asia, Europe?

Wrong about what? They making a wall with electric stuff and motion sensors to keep the people who want to kill them out. A fence is a wall, a wall between two points. In this case it is a wall inbetween a nation who wants to live and several nations that want to blow up the other nation.

Than build on your own turf and not on the land of your neighbour.

Nobody, Israel is supposed to be an independant country. If you can't keep your own pants up, don't start a country.

Records do pertain to contact between China and the Biblical empire of Isreal (as well as Rome). If as you have suggested Israel is abandoned by the US, China would replace the support with respect to money. For the record this was suggested recently in real life and the effect was very clear. The Taliban destroying statues of the Black Buddha was (to be honest) an example.

That's just plain foolish. This is such a dumb and uninformed opinion that I almost laughed.
You never heared of the fact that the Koran says it is not right to picture human faces. That was the prime reason. Oh, almost forgot ....Taliban... weren't they the once mighty local mujahedien, fighting against the russians supported by the USA? Nice democracy building I must say. But hey if they would have let Halliburton and Enron build their pipelines nothing would have happened there.
China has had a long history but it was never as big as it is now. Just because some king/leader in the southwest had contact with people trading doesn't mean that they are willing to obey Israel. China has its own agenda, don't forget.

All I can say is that I voluntered with the Israeli Embassy in Boston, Ma in the 67 war and received a letter of appreciation and a thought that they could handle it OK. Today I would still go in order to defeat the unreasonable ones with gladness in my heart.

So what are you still doing behind the screen. Go fight and die , today is a good day to die.

A lot of uninformed people around so don't expect reasonable opinions, PolskieWojsko.
I have not seen someone say that Israel does not represent world-jewry. Zionism is a nationalistic a-religious movement. Sure some zionists claim they are jewwish, but do they understand that they represent a seculair movement? No, I don't think so. It's one of the most important rules nowadays and for some 2000 years that REAL (!!!!!) jews aren't allowed to have a country of their own and are not allowed to even pursue such a thing. Real judaism has no battle with islamic or christian or buddist etc etc people.Like all religions it teaches compassion and peace to others. It's zionism that is having the problems, because it's a nationalistic movement with a goal for land, no more no less. It cannot speek for judaism or jews because it's not a religious or religion based movement. It cannot speak for judaism or jews because it's not democratically chosen by jews. It was forced upon the world by people who with a lot of influence and money. But they must not like true judaism maybe even hate it, because everything the zionist movement does is blamed on judaism.

To answer the first question, you are right. Get the hell out. If Israel wants support they can get it but they first have to declare Universal human rights, conform to the UN, sign the non-proliferation treaty, let there nuclear sites inspected, respect the souvereignty of other people, get back to old borders or even better dismantle peacefully. There is no need and there never has been a need for a State 'for and by jews'. Because if that is true why weren't the Nazi's in the '40's allowed there own land, or Gypsie people, American Indian.

But please, please don't forget Zionism is not jewwish.

By the way Plato in his 'Politeia' sums up various sorts of states, but he puts 'democracy' between the well known oligargy and dictatorship. If you would know what he writes there you know he is right.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by Stefan]

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by Stefan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join