It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I C Wiccan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The other day I was watching the funeral for the Pope JPII.

Anyway, I was laying down watching the service facing the screen so it was side view. Now anyone who watched the service knows the word Vatican was in the footer in the lower left hand corner.

Watching it sideways placed it in the upper right hand corner. I noticed I could see a word within the word, at first I wasnt sure where to focus.
(I do this a lot to excersie my seeing of images in natural elements and behind text and screens)

Soon I centered between the I and C in Vatican and if you focus in between these two letters or any two depending on your angle, use your peripheral vision to read the word while focusing your vision between the two letters you've decided on.

I get Wiccan.

Confirm.

EDIT: It has to be in the font they use, preferably watching copy of the service. Dont try writing or typing this down to do it.

[edit on 21-4-2005 by DragonflyKingdom]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The word 'Vatican' existed long before these modern witches ever came up with the word wiccan, so whatever you saw was a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
page expired whatever,

Anyway Im not typing all that over again.

Which word came out first is irrelevent. Do you see it or not??

Also, were they using those same fonts and lettering since the beginning. probably not with no typewriters, computers or are those Roman numerals made to look like English.

It's probable that the Vatican created the Wiccan religion and others to reach out to people in a way they'd understand. Im sure they have no problem controlling without actually endorsing.

I dont believe in coincendence. I really dont care, and Im not even Catholic but I do take my imagery and visions seriously. I know what I saw and it doesnt matter what labels are newer than the other. The actual practices have been here from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
well i looked the other way and I saw a bunny, a fox, and a fluffy squirrel. All were dacing and singing "scotland's depraived"

but, like your's probly just a coincidence

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
It's probable that the Vatican created the Wiccan religion and others to reach out to people in a way they'd understand. Im sure they have no problem controlling without actually endorsing.

How in the world is that supposed to work? And they altered the font of the word vatican in that one broadcast to make it say 'wiccan'? How did they do that again?

new topics

top topics

join