It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whom among you has returned from the dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Omg yours is a totally human story, the only person I'm really grateful for is whoever invented defibrillators...I've gone down the private healthcare route since 2021, the NHS can go # itself, and I'll only use them for the 999 (USA 911) service if I'm ever unlucky enough to need that phoned for me!!!😱

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

I guess that makes me undead? A zombie? Now, I need to go eat.....braaains!

I blame the vaxx.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Glad to hear you're still among us.

Some of us aren't fortunate enough to recall inbetween.

Maybe it's for a good reason?

Who knows?

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan
Thank you, me too! 😊
I'm assuming my brain was only starved of oxygen for a minute or so, because I blacked out at the hospital reception desk, so skilled defibrillator users close at hand.

What was really strange for me was 'when' I blacked out, the exact moment.
I'm the only person in the world/on Google with my name. I used to work for the UK government so I already knew I was the only 'me' on it's computer's 'central index' of citizens.
So, while struggling to stand and even speak, slouched over the high reception desk, ALL I could focus on was spelling my full name out, exactly and clearly, as the staff member typed it into the keyboard.
As she typed the last letter, I felt a wave of relief (that 'they' then knew who I was) and I felt safe enough to collapse then, which I did lol.

I'm assuming that's exactly when my heart stopped, when I stopped my mental determination to stay alive, and handed over the responsibility to the NHS.

On my second cold turkey attempt (after the heart restart, pointless enforced coma, waking up addicted to NHS drugs, discharging myself and drinking a litre of vodka a day for 6 months) I was on my own at home. Absolutely terrifying hallucinations, shakes, dry vomiting etc, but I was laughing and shouting at my heart:
"Well stop now if you want, you stupid #, but if you do, we're #ing dead, there ain't no butcher doctors starting you up again, we're #ing dead!"
And curiously my heart agreed that stopping, without defibrillator back up, was obviously a stupid move lol.
The withdrawal completed it's course, and I'm totally recovered.

Sorry if I've gone way off topic lol, but since that experience I think, and totally believe, that there is much much more to our physical body and it's relationship with our conscious and subconscious brain, than science knows!

So thank you for posting a very interesting thread, and I hope you get some replies with experiences more specifically on topic than mine perhaps is!🤣👍😁

edit on 26-5-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: Typo correction, replaced 'heart' with 'brain' lol

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yep

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I can post second hand descriptions of heaven from those no longer with us. First though a very brief description I remember of a sermon of a rich man who made it to heaven. He was carrying around a bag of gold he didn’t want to let go of. After carrying this bag around he was finally asked, “Why are you carrying around a bag of asphalt?” In heaven the streets are made of gold. Maybe the story meant you had to let everything go on your journey. What you think means something may be nothing. Not completely sure if that was the meaning or not.

Anyway I heard before one of my relatives passed away that there were beautiful mansions being prepared for our eventual arrival. I believe my relative wanted a big beautiful mansion. Another relative claimed she died and saw beautiful meadows of green grass and flowers or whatever it was she enjoyed. She claimed to her disappointment she had to come back. She told me she asked why and was told her family needs her. She told me if she goes again, she wasn’t coming back. This was a year or two before she left again.

In the book I mentioned of someone struck by lightning and was shown Heaven, I believe in the book he mentioned he was shown crystal cities.

I’m curious if there is anyone posting here that remembers anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join