It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is coming in months not years Chicago

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If the Teflon Don don't get a felony charge, marshal law is a plan B for Pretendant Biden and his handlers to still stay at the helm as the 2024 election gets cancelled. Chicago is on the list, NY % LA is where it is at. Texas is one place to start getting out if things go that way.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Islam has a history of exploiting the least educated, like most religions. They are extremely successful with black Americans.

The Nation of Islam for example is an offshoot of the regular Islam. That’s based in America.

It’s predominantly black in denomination and they literally believe all the ufos are piloted by a race of black extraterrestrials and they will one day wipe out all the other races. Very peaceful like regular Islam

The best part is they refer to UFO’s as baby planes that come from the mother plane.

Oh and white peoples use magic to constantly deceive the other races and enslave them with their words. This process it’s called….get ready for it….here it comes…..

TRICKNOLOGY.

Sounds crazy eh? Well thousands of Americans believe.

a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

The Nation of Islam, that's what I was thinking of, but I never looked into them. They sound like a cult rather than a Muslim denomination from what you have written. I kept wanting to say the Black Panthers, but I knew that wasn't it, they are more political even though they may support the Nation of Islam (I don't know). Plus there are the old Panthers and now the new ones, I'm not sure what either supports.

It seems if two groups would combine under a common cause, it would be these guys. I feel that this could also split the liberals into two groups. One aligned with the old minorities and the other supporting the illegals.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
America will be destroyed from within, all kind of faction groups pulling for themselves, illegals gangs abound, drug cartel, child sex and human trafficking, then you have the already established Islamic terrorist, I see conflicts and spats with riots in the cities that these people are allowed to proliferate hate, like democrats' strong hell holes.

Americans will be ousted by their violence.

Is all been planned and executed by democrats and their backers.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

By the end of this decade, Chicago will look like Detroit

Chicago is worse than Detroit by a long shot.

Detroit is Democrat run but they are nowhere near as dysfunctional as the Democrats in Chicago.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The only way that democrats will cry like babies is if the violence starts spilling into their pristine gated communities.
edit on 23-5-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Detroit is Democrat run but they are nowhere near as dysfunctional as the Democrats in Chicago.

Let’s not get carried away.

Detroit is more of a sh*t hole though. Cleveland forget it.

Democrats are democrats.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

America will be destroyed from within,

That was the one fault the founders found in their document. One thing that has made America so strong has been one nation that has open its boarders to world in the past more than most. Dealing with that melting pot does make it tough and know the world.

I know there are a lot of predictions out there. The future is a complicated place as everything plays its part.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Floyd Chain Riots will look like Childs Play when this gets going. 💥❗️

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Maybe it is due to competition in the criminal arena. Chicago has gangs and the "migrants" have been bringing their affiliations over the border. Only a limited amount of victims/customers in a given area. I get the impression that this is being pointly ignored.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In this case it’s a functional family unit with up right moral parents. And education.

I am of the opinion residential schools where an extreme kindness and philanthropy. As opposed to leaving all the kids at Native American levels of eductions for the foreseeable future, we ripped the bandaid rather painfully mind you but brought up to speed and entire race of people who wheee arguable thousands of years behind.

So yea starts with education. With out it your just a dumb monkey kicking rocks or cans or even shooting hoops.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The other problem with Detroit is that there are no more homes left to loot or burn. It's a wasteland now...

And *that* is what out of control democrats in office will do for a city.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Nice, the squatters can come and take over whatever home is left, oops I forgot, squatters likes homes over 200 K they say they are entitled to them.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Let’s not get carried away.

Detroit is more of a sh*t hole though. Cleveland forget it.

Democrats are democrats.

Presently Philly is making a hard push for the No. 1 Spot . Tradesmen who use to go into Philly from New Jersey for Work are Staying the Fook out of there thanks to the Dems Destroying it Day by Day .............(

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The only way that democrats will cry like babies is if the violence starts spilling into their pristine gated communities.

BINGO! There are gated communities right in the middle of lower and middle-class Chicago neighborhoods. It's astounding when you go into one of them to deliver something (I'm Amazon part-time). You don't know they are there until you turn into what looks like a dead-end street...and at the end is this gate with a "call box/code box".

Enter the code, the gate opens, you drive inside, and it's pristine clean and modern. When there is a murder inside one of them, the entire Chicago police force in that area is mobilized 24/7 until the murderer is found...which is almost always the case.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The area they are planning on holding the convention, the United Center, isn't exactly the safest place in Chicago. It's outside the central loop.
(It's about two blocks for Malcom X college - named after the Black Muslim leader).

The normal Chicago riot is in the central loop. This provides access to all the high end shops for looting. But I'm guessing those will be boarded up if it is held. The river loops around downtown, so the police can raise the bridges to stop the progression and corner people in. (I still remember a surreal phone call from my doctor asking if I can move up my appointment in case they start to raise the bridges).

I wouldn't be a delegate for a million dollars. If something happens around the United Center, Joe and Ka will be whisked away via helicopter. There will be no ubers or taxis. If they rented a car - see the below video. Those bridges will go up and you are pretty much stuck in a high crime area for the next few miles.

The above isn't a video of a riot - just bored teenagers on a nice Chicago day.
edit on 23-5-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

12 brazillion people crossed the border just last month, it's an inversion!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
They are all cults some are very big some are very small.

a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Should send them to the south island. Safe there.

Bally

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Bally

With not the tiniest bit of hair down there, they'd freeze their Brazil nutz off at this time of year.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bally001

Bally

With not the tiniest bit of hair down there, they'd freeze their Brazil nutz off at this time of year.

Anything to distract them from looting and rioting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join